Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
My son was suffering vitiligofrom last 2 years. But it does mother get cured. Please suggest us some useful advices for my child.
I have been masturbating everyday from the past 5 years. When I checked Google I found out that due to excess masturbation hair starts falling and feel tired very often and loose weight. Is that true? Do I need to stop masturbating? If Yes please let me know the reason and how often should I masturbate.
My father has been sick for 5 days now. He has a consistent fever ranging from 99- 102 F. His X ray report is normal and blood report shows ESR raised to 56 with normal values being 0-15. The doctor we consulted gave a medicine kefpod (glenmark labs) saying its a bacterial infection. However the complications still persist. His appetite also has reduced leading to weight loss. Please help me with a proper reply and also recommend a tonic for appetite and weight gain.
Sir I have small height 5 feet 5 inches. I want to increase my height more. People told me that You are over 21 age and you will not get more height now. Suggest me something that would increase my Height.
I am completing 5 months of pregnancy. I noticed that stretch marks have started appearing around my belly, which is making me depressed. Please suggest if, and how is it possible to avoid these marks. Thank you.
I m 30 years young. I can not sex more than 2 minutes only since 6 months. I got married 1 year back. Before my marriage my sex timing was good approx 15 20 minutes. But not now. What should I do?
I have a white patch on my lower lip. I have tried almond oil but of no use. I am a female. What can I do to cure it?
I have obesity problem. I am running daily for about 3-4 months and having normal diet. Still I am not able to lose weight (not even half kg). Whats the problem and what should I do? Should I go for any slimming powders or capsules?
My brother was suffering from a headache for about 3 years now, his eyes we're starting to blur, he undergo CT scan bit the result was negative from any brain related illness neither brain tumor.
Dear sir, meri wife ko rubella igG 2.98 hai aur cytomegalo virus (CMV) 2.7 herpex simplex virus2. 91 hai Aur herpex simplex virus 2 hai. Toxo Gondii igM 0.29 aur rubell igm 0.54 hai kya karna chaiye I am worried about that please suggest me what can I do. Thanking you.
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.