Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin CheckerYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 5 months. Doctors done ma a anamolous scan. In the scanning report they said that there is single echogenic intercourse focus (EIF) in the left ventricle of the foods. I am so panic to listen that. Please help me, there is any problem in the functioning of the organs, after the birth of the baby and during the growth of the baby.
My daughter was first born upside down. Then the doctor told my vaginal space is less and if she is born upside down she will not be normal mentally. So the doctor put her back into my stomach. Then she was born with c section. Due to this will my daughter face any problem in future. Will she have any disorder due to this?
Doctor I have been diagnosed with mild pcos Two months ago. We are trying for a baby since one year but all in vain. My doctor prescribed me normoz and fol123. I have no idea about whether I am ovulating or not. I have gone through follicular study also but that says egg is not rupturing good but the quantity of eggs are far better. I am a hypothyroidism patient too but the results are now normal. Gone through hsg also and it was normal. Please tell when will I get pregnant. I am getting down every month after hoping for gud news and sometimes volume of the blood is high and some months it os low.
I think I jave PCOD, cuz I have been getting on my period after one month but now its two months and haven't seen my period, what medicine should I take?
We have been trying to conceive for 1 year. Every cycle I have sore breast right after ovulation till my periods. This month my sore breast disappeared 6 days after ovulation with a sudden temperature dip and a sudden temperature hike in my charts. Is there any chance of a positive pregnancy test?
Hello Doctor. I'm pregnant. I did scan on22 sep.in that yolk sac seen .CRL is 0.9.internal OS is closed. Cx. Is 3.5. And finally she wrote 6.6w.she didn't told how many weeks pregnant I'm I.Then can you please say how many weeks pregnant I'm I.my gynecologist didn't told anything.
My daughter who is 22 year old has missed two periods. She has thyroid problem she is taking 75 mg thyronorm. The recent report shows tsh level normal
My daughter is 15 years old, she is having pain in stomach areas from three days, she passes stool semi solid form and pain is not continous it is generally twice or thrice in a day. She have irregular menstrual periods too, last period she attended was last week, after three months gap. Kindly suggest should I follow up her pediatrician or some other doc?
Leucorrhea is a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge, it is a natural defense mechanism to maintain chemical balance of vagina as well as to preserve the flexibility of the vaginal tissue, it is normal discharge but if the amount of discharge is increase with foul smell it is due to vaginal infection or sexual transmitted disease. In pregnancy or before menses leucorrhea is normal!
1- Maintain personal hygiene.
2- Take proper diet.
3- Wash your intimate area regularly.
4- If its caused by std or pid, then consult a doctor.
I have vaginal discharge from past two days which is not normal. It is white in colour. Some bad odour. I have little itching also. Any problem? R this is any infection. I had sex with my boyfriend. But this is not first time.
Hello Doctor my question is that my wife suffering from polycystic ovary since two years please help me.
I have been diagnosed with PCOS with acne and body hair growth. And have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6-12 months. I need to know if the acne and other symptoms come back after we stop taking oral contraceptives after the suggested time?
Hi mam, this is Swathy! It's been one year one month since I got married but still I have not conceived. Still I didn't consult any doctor too. Me n my husband expecting every month but we are disappointed. Am getting my proper menstrual cycle. Please suggest me something.
Certain diseases are fatal, thus, proper measures must be taken to ensure that once the symptoms have been confirmed, treatment must start immediately. Syphilis is one of the most communicable sexually transmitted diseases. If left untreated, Syphilis can be fatal.
It can lead to heart disease, brain damage and blindness. A woman infected with Syphilis can also pass it on unknowingly to her baby, if she suffers from the disease during her pregnancy. Syphilis can be easily treated, but if left too late, the antibiotics that treat it cannot reverse the damage caused by Syphilis.
Syphilis can be tested by:
- A blood test: In most cases, a simple blood test can confirm the presence of Syphilis by showing signs of the antibodies used to fight it.
- Testing the fluid from the sores: This is usually done in the case of primary or secondary Syphilis when sores are present on the patient's skin. Looking at a scraping of the sore under a microscope can be used to diagnose Syphilis if it shows the presence of the Syphilis bacteria.
- Testing cerebrospinal fluid: This is performed only in extreme cases of Syphilis where the disease may have caused complications with your nervous system. The earlier Syphilis is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat.
Syphilis is usually treated with antibiotics amongst which penicillin is the most preferred. If you've had Syphilis for less than a year, a single injected dose of penicillin can stop the disease from progressing. You may need additional doses if you have been suffering from Syphilis for more than a year. Penicillin is also the only antibiotic that can cure Syphilis and suits pregnant women as well. If you have been diagnosed with Syphilis during pregnancy, your baby should also be treated for it.
When undergoing treatment for Syphilis, here are a few other points to keep in mind:
- Abstain from oral, vaginal and anal sex until the sores have healed
- Get blood tests at regular intervals for at least a year after treatment
- Get tested for an HIV infection
- Fevers, nausea, headaches and chills are normal side effects associated with Syphilis treatment
- If you are allergic to penicillin, let your doctor know so that you can be given an alternative antibiotic
- If you have a lesion around your mouth, Syphilis can even spread through kissing another person
The good news is that once you've been cured of Syphilis, it does not recur. However, it is recommended to always use protection while having intercourse and abstain from sexual activities if your partner suffers from Syphilis.
Sexual disorders are issues or complications which hamper your sex life. This can have unintended consequences such as depression and separation. Sexual disorders may be either physical or psychological; at present, there are treatments available for most sexual disorders.
Sexual disorders interfere with certain parts or the whole of the sexual response cycle (which consists of excitement, orgasm, plateau and resolution). This means that you will not be able to achieve satisfaction and contentment by engaging in a sexual activity.
The types of sexual disorders are-
- Disorders related to orgasm: These disorders are related to the inability to orgasm or climax.
- Desire disorders: Lack of desire to engage in sexual intercourse
- Arousal disorders: If afflicted with these disorders, you will find it very difficult to be aroused during a sexual activity.
- Pain related issues: These are disorders in which you experience pain during sexual intercourse.
The symptoms of sexual disorders are-
- You may be unable to orgasm.
- Tight muscles in the vagina, thus hampering sex.
- Dry vaginal tissues in the vagina leading to pain during sex.
- Inability to maintain or achieve erection.
- Premature ejaculation.
There are various treatments which are available to rectify sexual disorders. They are-
- Sex Therapy: You may consult a sex therapist who can provide counseling on the psychological aspects of sex. They can help you resolve those psychological factors which can act as a deterrent.
- Hormone Therapy: Women can undergo hormone therapy if the cause of sexual disorders is an imbalance in the hormones.
- Mechanical Devices: Various devices such as penile implants and vacuum devices can help overcome sexual disorders.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, my wife stopped breast feeding our daughter who is 16 months of old now. After 2 days she feels pain in her breast. Also seems like due to production of milk, it is getting harder. Is this a usual symptom? how long this continues? how to get rid of severe pain?
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
What is Depression like?
Depression is the state of mind when a person turns hopeless or helpless. Simply put, it is one of those experiences when one may feel sad, lonely, dejected and discouraged. Doubt, anxiety and uncertainty crawl in so much so that they may lead to problems in decision making. A depressed person feels devoid of energy and the motivation to do anything at all seems to have disappeared. And all this may happen for no reason at all. At least not any that can be explained to even the closest of one's family and friends. Surveys have shown that more than 7% of the world's population suffer from some or the other forms of depression.
Depression Helps Creativity: Myth or Fact?
Moving on to the several popular myths associated with depression, one of the most common ones is that 'Depression increases creativity.' The truth is however exactly the opposite. No, depression does not trigger creativity. In fact, creative geniuses like writers, painters, musicians, etc. seem to be more prone to the threats of depression.
Creativity, like everything else, comes with a price to pay: Worth it or Not?
The reason for the cause-effect relationship between creativity and depression is quite simple yet stunning. Creativity requires sensitivity, which makes one emotionally vulnerable. A creative person tends to think a lot about everything and that is what makes him re-visit the past incidents in his thoughts so frequently that he may feel the bruises over and over again. And this is what leads to depression. Thus, creative people tend to be easy victims of depression. They take everything seriously, observe things and incidents closely, think a lot over things and gauge various possibilities related to every event, big or small vividly and this is what makes them both creative and depressed. Yes, they can connect the dots and create but there is a price to pay. As they say, an artist's mind is a terrible place to visit.
Therefore, depression does not increase creativity. Instead, depression is like a necessary evil for nurturing creativity.