Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vipin CheckerYour feedback matters!
My mother has tumor in her breast and doctor says operation. But she is not ready for that is their any other way?
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week.
Am 4 months pregnant. Shall I have dry nuts like pista and Almonds and dry grapes? Is it good for baby?
Crunchy, juicy, tasty and filled with goodness, fruits are nutrition powerhouses. There are a few statements doing the rounds on the internet that have scared people into believing that fruits can be eaten at certain times only. Let us separate the facts from the myths to put you at ease
- Should fruits be eaten on an empty stomach? The argument that myth mongering articles seem to put out there is that fruits are most beneficial if eaten on an empty stomach. This is partially true. There are no added benefits of eating fruits on an empty stomach per say. Contrary to claims that it can help aid weight loss, this can work if you fill yourself with fruits and hence consume lesser calories via your meal.
- Should fruits not be eaten with other foods? The big myth perpetrated out there is that if you mix fruits with your meals, it will make you bloat. The argument provided is that fruits digest faster than other food and mixing of the two can lead to unwanted side effects as the body has trouble digesting the carbohydrates in fruit when mixed with other foods. This is reality is not true. Think about it. If our stomach is incapable of digesting mixed meals, we would not be able to digest most foods as our meals are generally a combination of nutrients like vegetables, fibre, carbs and protein.
- Should fruits not be eaten after meals? This is a big one floating out there. Fruits are high in sugar content. When eaten after a meal, the sugar feeds the bacteria aiding the fermentation process in the stomach. The stomach produces high concentrations of hydrochloric acid to break down the food. This is a hostile environment that does not let the food stay long enough for bacteria to colonize or reproduce.
- Does eating fruits at the wrong time produce gas in the stomach? In reality, gas is produced by the colon and not the stomach. While certain fruits may cause a reaction resulting in feeling gassy, it has nothing to do with your food content.
- What is the science behind the false alarms: A lot of diets focus not only on what you eat but how you eat it in combination with other food. An Ayurvedic diet, for example, recommends that you eat fruits separately from other foods, especially proteins. Most myths have stemmed out from specific advice given in specific cases which have been generalized to increase the scare factor. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, combing citrus fruits with rice increases the body's absorption of iron. Other studies have shown that combining certain berries with legumes increases the antioxidant property in each food. Compared to traditional desserts like cakes and cookies, fruits instead add nutrition and fiber and fill your sweet tooth craving. So it all depends on what your dietitian advises you.
Fruits can be a great source of nutrition in our daily diet. To know which ones can give you the most benefit, consult a doctor today.
Hi I had sex with my bf and it was too painful we had to stop and I burst out crying, it's normally just about painful at the start, but this time it was just too much, he was really understanding but it just really upset me thinking that I mightn't be able to have sex in the near future as I'm.
I want to know about contraceptive pills or any other mode of protection apart from condom. Please suggest which have no side effects on my body. How can I improve my sexual life?
Hi doctor. I am having pcod problem. Last month took fsh injection. But egg size didn't increase. What to to do now?
Hiii doctor my na! e is sunithaI had sex 2 month before At 1st month I got my period but 2nd month now it is missing Iam a pregnant?
I am 29 years old and completed 7 years of marriage. Since last 3 months I am trying for pregnancy but could not conceive. Then I went to the Dr. on 10/4/16 for consultation. He prescribed me clomiphene tab and fertova tab. I started it on 10/4/16 please suggest me when should I do sexual relation after 5 days of doses climiphene? What will be the ovulation period after taking this tab?
My daughter is 17. She has not got her periods for the last 6 months. She attained age 4 years ago and was having regular periods. She started college 6 months ago, and is living in the hostel. The problem has started from this time. She has not lost any weight - but is having lots of stress in her studies . Please advise .
Good morning. I have a small question that my urine is yellowish from last few days. I had a problem of uric acid last year and I think now a days its goes high. Recently my gynaecologist diagnosed a STD of my wife. What I do please suggest.
I am six months pregnant my scan is good not having low lying placenta can I continue to my office and I have to climb steps for my office.
If sex done before 2 days of periods date and after that if periods are delayed by 11 days is there a chance of pregnancy.
Don't 4 - 4. Don't drink alcohol
Alcohol may greatly impact your baby's development. Women who drink alcohol while pregnant could deliver a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome (fas). Symptoms of fas include low birth weight, learning disabilities, behavior problems, and lagging patterns in terms of growth and development milestones
Hi Mankind prega newa kit shows two lines but on dark pinkish toilet color is it normal or any other thing is there, please reply asap. Thanks.
We have done sex with my parter on day before yesterday, during intercourse I found sperm outside the condoms, may be leakage of condoms or it comes outside the condoms after Sex. 1: please suggest can we take unwanted 72 for the same as we font want any pregnancy yet is there any sideeffect if taken. 2: my second question is very important. Agar ek baar unwanted 72 kha lee jae to kitne dino tak ye goli dubara khane ki zarurat nahi hai. Ya jab jab hume doubt hoga tab tab kha leni chahiye example I pill khane k agle din hee aisa doubt hota hai to kya karna chahiye. Kya hume dubara khana chahiye.
I am 14 weeks pregnant. But no symptoms. Sometimes back pain, abdomen pain. So I did use baby growth is too less. No heartbeat. But when I did hsg after 2 month baby heartbeat was 148. Doctor told genetic problem. Now hospital will do missed abortion. Future again I will get pregnancy or not.
Male menopause / andropause:
“Male menopause” is also called andropause. It describes a drop in testosterone levels that many men experience when they get older.
Declining testosterone levels can cause many symptoms. For example, it can cause depression, reduced muscle mass, increased body fat, and erectile dysfunction.
To treat your problems, you have to change your
Lifestyle. You may require antidepressant medications, counseling, or hormone therapy.
Male menopause” is the more common term for andropause. It describes age-related changes in male hormone levels. The same group of symptoms is also known as testosterone deficiency, androgen deficiency, and late-onset hypogonadism.
Male menopause involves a drop in testosterone production in men who are age 50 or older. It’s often affiliated with hypogonadism. Both conditions involve lowered testosterone levels and similar symptoms.
Male menopause can cause physical, sexual, and psychological problems. They typically worsen as you get older. They can include:
- Low energy
- Depression or sadness
- Decreased motivation
- Lowered self-confidence
- Difficulty concentrating
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Increased body fat
- Reduced muscle mass and feelings of physical weakness
- Gynecomastia, or development of breasts
- Decreased bone density
- Erectile dysfunction
- Reduced libido
You may also experience swollen or tender breasts, decreased testicle size, loss of body hair, or hot flashes. Low levels of testosterone associated with male menopause have also been linked to osteoporosis. This is a condition where your bones become weak and brittle. These are rare symptoms. They typically affect men at the same age as women entering menopause.
As you age, your testosterone levels will typically begin to drop.
Diagnosis and treatment:
Get your blood serum testosterone levels tested in a laboratory.
The most common type of treatment for symptoms of male menopause is making healthier lifestyle choices.
It is advisable to:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Get regular exercise
- Get enough sleep
- Reduce your stress
These lifestyle habits can benefit all men. After adopting these habits, men who are experiencing symptoms of male menopause may see a dramatic change in their overall health.
If you’re experiencing depression, you may require antidepressants, therapy, and lifestyle changes.
Onions and garlic are your allies in the kitchen and in the bedroom. They help you make more and better sperm. Both raise levels of a hormone that triggers your body to make testosterone. And both have high levels of natural plant chemical called flavonoids.
Skin patch (transdermal): androderm is a skin patch worn on the arm or upper body. It's applied once a day.
Gels: androgel and testim come in packets of clear testosterone gel. Testosterone is absorbed directly through the skin when you apply the gel once a day. Androgel, axiron, and fortesta also come in a pump that delivers the amount of testosterone prescribed by your doctor. Natesto is a gel applied inside the nose.
Mouth patch: striant is a tablet that sticks to the upper gums above the incisor, the tooth just to the right or left of the two front teeth. Applied twice a day, it continuously releases testosterone into the blood through the oral tissues.
Injections and implants: testosterone can also be injected directly into the muscles, or implanted as pellets in the soft tissues. Your body slowly absorbs the testosterone into the bloodstream.
Oral testosterone is available. However, some experts believe oral testosterone can have negative effects on the liver. Using other methods, such as skin patches, gels, orally disintegrating tablets, or injections, bypasses the liver and gets testosterone into the blood.
Many men with low testosterone report improved energy levels, sex drive, and mood after. If testosterone is low, why not replace it? not so fast. A low testosteron level by itself doesn't need treatment. Testosteron can have side effects, and the long-term risks and benefits aren't known. Only men with symptoms of low testosterone and blood levels that confirm this as the cause of symptoms should consider testosterone replacement.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!