Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinanti Pol
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Underactive Thyroid
Treatment of Hormonal Imbalance
Treatment of Hyperthyroidism
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment of Male Infertility or Impotency
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Growth Hormone Deficiency
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Gestational Diabetes
Submit a review for Dr. Vinanti PolYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, I am 55 yrs. Suffering from Thyroid, BP, Sugar, rheumatology arthritis, body pains and using thyrox 150, metxl-50, loser H, rhiomet duo1, OD1000, AMITOP10, omnacortil5, ETC. Bp-190/140, please advise any short cut method to control all these. please. Advise.
My mother age is 52 years and her weight is increase day by day. Now her current weight is 90 kg. I think her starting age of thyroid as per reports, please advice us, what we do.And,Also told me the medicine for thyroid.
I am suffering from thyroid from class 8 ,2008 onward. Taking thyronorm 100, I want to know what is the remedy ? Can I recover totally after some stage that I don't have to take medicines for thyroid, I hate medicines, can I ?
I am suffering from thyroid from last 6 to 7 years now body pain back pain neck pain abdomen pain for thyroid I take thyroid 50 tablet every morning before breakfast I want to consult good thyroid doctor I stay in Mira rd.
My TSH level are found to be 13.39.i am 30 year old male. Is it secondary level thyroid. Will I have to be on medication for complete life?
Can you suggest a diet plan for prediabetes people to avoid risk. Whether bittergaurd juice can be consumed daily? Any side effects?
Im having a thyroid problem. And I was underwent I used so many medicines for gaining my weight bt there is no use. Can you tell me the solution for my problem.
I am bency 34 year old man, last week I check my cholesterol see the Lipid Profile details cholesterol - 181 Triglycerides - 235 HDL - 36 LDL -99 VLDL -47 Uric Acid - 7.0 In this report Triglycerides increased any problem with that if need to consult a doctor any another option please replay.
Dear sir/madam MY father is 79 years old and my mother is 71, both are diabetic, so my question is which fruits they can eat.
Doctor I am diabetic patient and under medication. Is it possible if I stop medicine and instead take care of my diet habit and go for walking everyday. Thanks.
My aunt is suffering from uric acid. What are the food she should neglect and what she should eat. please hlp me.
I am having diabetes range 140 blood pressure 170-110 had taken medicine tally 400 after a month doing exercise it has been reduce to 111-80 should I stop medicine ?
Mere thyroid ki problem h.aur weight badh rha h pichhle kuch time SE anxiety disorder h.mujhe jldi weight loss ke liye kya krna chahiye. please tell me.
I am 28 years old male .I have received my lab report stating my sugar level is 184 which should be 80 to 130 I guess and have vitamin D at 6.20 is this d sign of a problem?
'Metabolic' are the biochemical processes that are involved in the normal functioning of your body. Risk factors are common traits, habits or conditions that raise your risk of developing a disease. Metabolic syndrome is the term used for a group of factors that increase your risk of developing the cardiac diseases and other health issues, like stroke and diabetes. Metabolic syndrome is becoming a prevalent disorder due to a sharp rise in the rate of obesity among adults. Metabolic syndrome may soon overtake smoking as the dominant risk factor responsible for heart disorders.
The following are some of the dominant symptoms of metabolic syndrome:
- Abdominal obesity
- A high level of Triglyceride( 150 and higher)
- A lowered level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Blood pressure of 130/85 and above
- Increased level of blood sugar (fasting) of 110 or more
It is not impossible to prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome. Slight lifestyle alterations can help to delay the onset of the disorder. In order to control metabolic syndrome effectively, you need to require long term dedication towards your health.
The following are some tips that may help you to control your metabolic syndrome:
- Lead an active life: Studies suggest that if you lead an active life, you run a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome. If you exercise on a regular basis and participate in physical activities, it will help you to reduce your blood pressure level. Active lifestyle is also known to improve your insulin sensitivity, which will help you to control your metabolic syndrome effectively.
- Healthy diet: A healthy and balanced diet that comprises of fresh leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and whole grains carbohydrates is good for your overall health and helps to prevent or slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Drink in moderation: A glass of wine on a daily basis is beneficial for your health. According to recent studies, moderate intake of wine may lower a person's risk of developing metabolic syndrome. It must be kept in mind that wine is only helpful when consumed in moderation. In fact, over indulgence in wine is actually injurious to health.
- Maintain an ideal body weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure and increased blood sugar level; all of which fuel the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. Reduce your excessive body fat to achieve an ideal body weight to lead a healthy life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist.