Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vilas Ladhe
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vilas LadheYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old and I have severe backbone for the past 5 years kindly please help me to recover grom this problem. So that I will try this?
I am suffering from gastric since one year and couldn't able to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner. May I know the reason n symptoms?
I am female 19 years old I am suffering from head ache from past 3 years on consulting a doctors they gave me medications for migraine pain even though there is no effect. Suggest me something.
My son is 12years old his height is 132cm his growth has stopped and height is also not increasing he has white spots on face what should we do to increased his height.
Hello sir evening. I have got a 5 mm kidney stone. Pls give me suggestions because my kidney stone remove always.
I am having a serious pain in my stomach for 4 days, so I had consoled my doctor but the pain has not yet gone. What should I do?
I have been facing severe hair Loos since three to four months and I am having a severe hair falls, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, also trying Ayurvedic medicine but not working, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from severe neurosis after angioplasty . I am not able to walk properly. I tend to lean forward and grow weak on my legs also dizziness and dementia.
My wife has hemoglobin level is 7 and her age is 31 years weight 39 kg . She got fewer usually and become so ugly kindly give better solutions.
Sir I am a diabetic patient, 38 years old tell me about daily meal, medicine, exercise sugar level 250 to 300 a heavy stress on my mind.
Urinary Tract Infections are a group of diseases that affect one’s urinary system such as the urethra, bladder, ureters or kidneys. Women are more prone to contracting UTIs than men. They may be accompanied by symptoms such as a constant urge to urinate frequently along with a burning sensation in the concerned parts and pelvic pain. The urine may have traces of blood in it. These infections are usually treated with antibiotics.
Causes behind Urinary Tract Infection:
Urinary Tract infection generally occurs when the bacteria enter the urinary tract via the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder. Although the urinary system is structured to ward off such invaders, at times, the defense mechanism fails. In that case, the bacteria may evolve into a full-blown infection in the urinary tract.
Few risk factors are:
Female anatomy: A woman’s urethra is shorter as compared to a man’s, thus lessening the distance the bacteria need to travel to the bladder. This increases the chances of UTIs in women.
Using diaphragms and spermicidal agents for birth controls
A dip in the levels of estrogen post menopause
Abnormalities in the urinary tract that hinder the discharge of urine or cause the urine to travel back into the urethra.
Enlarged prostate or kidney stones that cause the urine to be trapped in the bladder.
An impaired immune system because of diabetes and other ailments
Using catheters (tube) to urinate is one of the common risk factors because of the chances of infections. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Hello sir or madam I got throat paining for one week so what should I do and what precaution should I take ?
Sir myself left knee ligament hairline crack last 4 months most of top most consut with doctor but still pain come and my weight also gain Please suggested what to do
Now I am a student and I am getting thin day by day .and cause of this I get disturb in my study .now tell me something what I have to do.
One big pimple type agglomer appear on place between eye and nose. So is that any reason to appear and any treatment for the same?
I have severe/massive hair fall (whenever i comb atleast 20-30 hairs are lost) .In my fronto temporal region almost all the hairs are gone..and the density of the hairs are decreasing. plz help me with advicing some diet and drugs..I'm sure its not a taenia capitis infec (im a med student)
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.