Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KedarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old today morning while I am taking brush to my teeth I vomited blood from my throat Previously a one week back I observed the same situation, why it happened ?
Hello Dr. Mere niche k teeth sahi nahi h(aage peeche, uper neeche.) And my age 23 male. Me unhe Thik karna chahta hu. Mujhe kya karna padega.
I have bad stomach may be that's why my mouth stinking always, I brushed twice in a day but that has no results try to help me and recommend something.?
Mam I have stopped eating tobacco since last 3 months and also my doing mouth exercise .but also I am not getting benefited .when I stopped eating tobacco that time also only 2 figures were going inside my mouth .presently also same. No improvement .what should my treatment .(other than surgery) any normal medicine for fast result, as I am getting shamed of it .while with friends Thanks
See your dentist every six months. Your teeth may not look dirty from the outside, but bacteria and plaque lurks in places you cannot see in the mirror.
I have go to toilet for many times a night how can I solve this problem Also my mouth gets very dry please suggest a solution.
I have a problem with mouthulcer. It happens again and again. I can't able to eat any spicy food. I eat only curd rice or milk rice. What kind of precautions should taken to avoid it.
Hi am 26 .facing gums swelling and bad smell problem. While am using gum paints and all. But there is no effect. please do suggest some better treatment or tips to overcome this.
For me my teeth has gone named called 2 of dhouda pandu named called. I consult a doctor over 2 years back,they told root canal process. What is the cost of that.May i expect the same treatment as rightnow.
I was having a clicking sound while opening my mouth . My dentist consult me to restrict mouth opening and have liquid food and lite food. It is around 1 and half year now. Clicking sound is not there but my mouth is not opening straight but it is better then earlier. But i am suffering from pain in my jaw head and neck sometimes. I want your help in this. When do i able to open my mouth properly. I am 23 years old.Need your help. Thanku
I lost one of my tooth during a fall from a bicycle ride. And now it seems so ugly when I smile is there any way where I can fix this problem.
My tongue became hard and I am not able to move my tongue due to a chemical. I am doing mouth exercises with mouth gag but no use. Can you please suggest a solution to make my tongue normal. Thank you.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.