Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay BedekarYour feedback matters!
I am 17 weeks pregnant. When I done my ultrasound, the report was that my placenta posterior is closer to os and cervical length is 4 cm. So doctor suggested me bed rest. I am worried that it may cause major issue in future during delivery. please help me out.
Sir pregnency ke liye sex karte time virya yoni mein kab release karna chahiye ya kabhi bhi relealse karr sakte hai please guide me sir. I realy thankful to you ji.
Hi, I had an Unprotected sex with my girl friend on 25th Jan and her periods were on 20 Jan. While sex I masturbated inside her pussy. Please tell whether if she will be pregnant or not?
My daughter is 50 years old and she feels extremely sleepy before her periods. Very difficult to keep awake. She feels very tired during periods and has a typical headache, in which it seems as if the centre of her skull is being pulled out by some force. This is affecting productivity at work.
25. Increases your se
I have done unprotected sex on 19th September. And 18th was my last fertile day. 17th was ovulation day. I'm worried now boz I'm two days late for my periods. 25th was date of periods. Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Should I test at home. Do this time is OK that I get a perfect answer from test or should I wait. I don't want a baby if it's positive Wat should I do for best. I feeding my 1st child. please help.
During my periods on first day I have lot of stomach pain. What could be done to overcome it naturally?
Is safe period really safe to have unprotected sex? If yes, when can I have unprotected sex without getting pregnant?
My cousin want to marry her father's sisters son will there be any problem for children. The marriage is mynarikam marriage can she marry? she is very afraid about children's birth please do suggest can she marry or not.
Hi doctor I'm really scared brownish to light pink discharge was there for 13 days I got scanned 2 days to know the reason but doctor told baby is fine and cervix is closed I'm really worried and not of about from 1 week it had stopped white discharge is coming. I'm taking ecosprin and Austen tablet please help me out my next scan is on 15 July now I'm 11 week 5 days. I lost my 1st baby due to deformity in leg hand they told it's some time happen like that please tell me guide me. I don't want to lose this baby. I need this baby.in last pregnancy I was having fever 102 urine infection all time vomiting. But this time nothing like that but I very much worried little vomiting with giddiness is there. And sharp pain is there on left side.
I have irregular periods. I had unprotected sex twice in a week. First time I took a p test. It came negative. Next time I used a contraceptive pill and took a p test and again came negative. But I am not having the periods. What should I do?
Please tell me medicine about erectic dysfunction that does not effect my sperm count or motility. We r trying to conceiving for last two years. Every thing is ok in me nd my wife. Bcoz of tension sometime I cannot perform on evolution days (just for one or two days) otherwise ok. please tell me about medicine for dis condition that does not have any side effect on my sperm count or motility etc? Is megalis 20 is safe? Or please tell other medicine that I can use only one or two days (without any side effect on sperm)?
There are many causes for infertility in male and female patients . On average 10% of the reproductive couples may be infertile.
For our therapeutic purposes, we concentrate on few very common curable factors which contribute to a large population of childlessness.
In female infertility important factors are :
Ovulation factors / hormonal factors
Tubal factors – e.g. blocked fallopian tubes / damaged tubes
Recurrent abortive factors - e.g. toxoplasma infection
Infective factors e.g. – genital TB / Mycoplasma infection / Gonococal infection.
Male Infertility Factor and Treatment
One single factor of semen and sperm quality matters.
Common causes are :
Oligospermia (number below 40 million /ml)
Oligospermaesthenia (poor motility of sperm)
We tried to cover up to formulate for male and female causes. In male, we devised formulation for improving sperm quality by raising number and their mobility. In Oligospermia with or without poor motility was our main concern.
Here Homoeopathy was the best choice because:
It has fastest response. Sperm count rises 5-6 times at least from the first month itself. So it requires short treatment of 2 to 3 months. ONLY.
It improves motility percentage wise as well as grade wise. So number of sperms having motility rises as well as grade of motility improved from I or II grades to III rd or IV th grade. This raises conception rates.
Since this male factor is the largest causative factor for infertility, our medicines helps a large number of infertility patients.
It has no hormonal preparation so no side effects. It helps to raise sperm quality for longer periods, so no rebound phenomena as it appears as in hormonal treatment.
It has no dietary restriction.
It is easy to take and cheap.
Female Infertility Treatment:
In cases of anatomical damaged tubes, homeopathy cannot help much , so operative procedures are better for it.
But for abortive factors, homeopathy is the best. Doctors at Speciality Homeoathy treated more than 1000 patients with above 95% success rate with medicine only. They had different causes like infection toxoplasma, rubella cytomegaly virus, or hormonal causes.
Here also the treatment is faster. It requires 2 months treatment to eliminate all important causes of abortions, post-treatment conception is generally safe up to 95% without any additional hormonal treatment or other measures like bed rest. Medicines are safe and have no side effects. Homeopathy has worked best in secondary infertility also with very high success rate.
Good sours for natural Protein & easily Digestible. Ideal for Diabetic patient.
Also use in Ayurved medicine, cosmetic products & Nutritive Tonic
How to use:
Insomnia: Grind 8-10 Pcs with 2 tsp poppy seeds in little milk & apply the paste on the palms and soles at bed time.
Nervous weakness: use with black pepper
Sexual Debility: Use with Drumsticks
Lice: with Lime Juice & Neem Powder
Constipation: use with Figs
Anemia: Use with Rice
Dry cough: Add into Pomegranate Juice
Its also found very useful in Skin related problem , Menstruation , Hair Falling , Vertigo & obesity.
Hi, I was having infection last month. I took treatment for fungal infection. Now, my periods have ended. It's the 6th day of my periods. But when I wipe the discharge is pale red/ brownish. Is this normal after periods?
I got intimated with my husband ,it was not sexually but close, there is a doubt of pregnancy what to do to prevent pregnancy? Does i pill work ?
I am 24 years old I get irregular periods at certain times and I get pain in the bladder how can I help it?
A cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of your eye. For people who have cataract, seeing through cloudy lenses is a bit like looking through a frosty or fogged-up window. Clouded vision caused by cataract can make it more difficult to read, drive a car (especially at night) or see the expression on a friend's face. Cataract often develops slowly and doesn't disturb your eyesight early on. But with time, cataract will eventually interfere with your vision.
At first, stronger lighting and eyeglasses can help you deal with cataracts. But if impaired vision interferes with your usual activities, you might need cataract surgery. Fortunately, cataract surgery is generally a safe, effective procedure.
Causes of Cataracts: Cataracts happens when protein builds up on the lens of your eye, making it cloudy. This prevents light from passing clearly through the lens, causing some loss of vision. New lens cells form on the outside of the lens, and the older cells are compacted into the center of the lens, forming the cataract.
Types of cataract include:
- Age-related cataract: These cataracts form because of of aging.
- Congenital Cataract: Babies are sometimes born with cataracts as a result of an infection, injury, or poor development before they were born, or they may develop during childhood.
- Secondary Cataract: These develop as a result of other medical conditions, like diabetes, or exposure to toxic substances, certain drugs (such as corticosteroids or diuretics), ultraviolet light, or radiation.
- Traumatic cataract: These form after an injury to the eye.
Other thing that can raise your risk of getting cataract includes cigarette smoke, air pollution and heavy drinking.
Symptoms of Cataracts:
- Clouded, blurred or dim vision
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Seeing 'halos' around lights
- Frequent changes in eyeglass or contact lens prescription
- Fading or yellowing of colors
- Double vision in a single eye
- Surgery: Surgical removal of a cataract is the first and foremost way of dealing with it. The clouded lens is usually removed and is then replaced with a new, artificial lens that will give you improved vision.
- Visual Aids: These aids include lens and eye glasses that will help you see better after the surgery. Cataract glasses usually come in thick and heavy structure. Also, intraocular lens and contact lens can be used by adults who have undergone the surgery. The constant need to remove, clean and re apply makes it inappropriate for young children. Low vision aids can be used before surgery as well, to ensure that best use of the remaining vision is made with the help of video enlargement software and other adaptive means.
- Medication: The use of eye drops and other medication can also help in improving vision without the actual surgery for cataract removal. This is a short term solution that can be prescribed by the ophthalmologist whom you visit. The doctor will usually study the extent of the damage and prescribe this kind of medication for cases that are mild. But finally, surgery will have to be carried out as the progression of the cataract is guaranteed in all cases.
- Soft Lighting: At home and at work, you can make use of soft lighting so that there is less pressure on the eye lens. Also, soft lighting will help you see better without the glare blocking your vision in case of the presence of a cataract.
- Avoiding Intricate Work: One must avoid hobbies and work that require unblinking attention or many hours as this can put a strain on the eyes and even lead to severe headaches. This includes painting, embroidery and carving related activities.
Dealing with a cataract is a matter of going in for surgery and making certain lifestyle changes to avoid injuries due to impaired vision.