Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vidya Sawat
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya SawatYour feedback matters!
I have very painful periods. And yellow liquid flowing Quite regularly from vagina. Lost 10 weight in last 10 months.
Im 21 years old. Me trying to get pregnant bt family decided to go for trip on 31st but my period date is on 30th of January so I decided to take post period tablet. Will it be safe to take? I'm taking it for 1st time so scared tat it may effect my chances of becoming pregnant So please suggest which tablet can I take? And on which day shall I take?
In a conservative society like that of India, premarital sex or casual sex is still a taboo. With the fast changing trend in the society, some parents may consider dating and premarital sex to be normal but the same cannot be said for a major part of our society who still consider these relations as scandalous and unethical.
No one can be moral policed here for the choices they make. While some may engage in casual sex owing to the sexual urges, some may want to enjoy their lives without the promises of love, commitment or restrictions. While there are still many people who believe in love, the younger generation is more inclined towards casual sex.
Before labelling anyone with a tag, it is important to understand why do people go for casual sex? Are they commitment phobic or are there some underlying factors that have gone unnoticed and unattended?
Why do people go for casual sex?
Also known as Recreational Sex, casual sex is all about enjoying the moment and moving on in life.
- Most people opt for casual sex as it gives them a sense of freedom where they can enjoy life and yet remain single and not committed.
- Some people hate restrictions that they may have to deal with if in a relationship.
- Believe us, but research says people who fear betrayal and separation often go for casual sex.
- Some people are of the belief that getting into a relationship can spell doom for their career. Hence, they prefer casual sex to a committed relationship.
- People who have a liberal view about love and sex feel relaxed and stress-free after the casual sex. In fact, quite a few people go for casual sex to beat stress and anxiety (both personal as well as professional).
- For some, casual sex act as a mean to break free from the shackles of inhibitions and awkwardness.
- While in casual sex, you can be yourself as there will be no one to judge you or your performance.
- Strangely, some people discover their true self during casual sex. It gives them a direction, an idea about what they want from life.
With so many benefits, casual sex comes as the best option available. But what is a bed of roses without thorns?
- Not knowing the person you are having sex with can be risky. Incidences of STD and other related disorders are more likely to affect people going for casual sex.
- People get into casual sex to deal with stress and anxiety, yet the casual sex may end up leaving you mentally and emotionally drained and exhausted. Research suggests many people suffer from depression post a casual sex. There are chances that the casual fling may turn into something serious, at least for one of the partners. With time it may turn into a fatal attraction resulting in anxiety and depression.
Casual sex is a choice made by two individuals who prefer not to be in love. While it may be a boon for some, it can also turn out to be a bane for many. Drawing conclusions at this stage are not possible. It is an individual choice where you are solely responsible for both the good and the bad that comes with it.