Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Vidya HarneYour feedback matters!
Hi, I was taking Yasmin contraceptive for last 2 years. I leave it taking from last month. After that we had sex with condom. But this month I miss my periods that sapoused to be happen on 6th of March. I did test for pregnancy on 16 th march it's negative. Till now no periods. What should I do now. Pleas help.
Is hair transplant is successful in india. Will hairs grow as normal hair after transplant. What would be the charges of transplant. What is time period of transplant. Is it painful. I live in Delhi/Faridabad where can I undergo for hair transplant. In what time it iwll be normal.
I am 26 years old female. I have a three month baby through cesarean my period not came till now .few days ago I have unprotected sex. I want to ask you may I pregnant now? I do not want pregnancy now what should to do? If I will be pregnant then how can I remove it?
What specific treatment (medications/ supplements, any other?) has been effective in treatment of PCOS for a child in age group 10-16 ? Regular exercise, Balanced controlled diet stress management is all tried but does not solve the problem of irregular menstrual cycle, back acne, hair growth.
Hello mam. I am married 10 months ago. In this duration my wife got pregnant and was diagnosed with blighted ovum n dnc was done in december 2017. Now she is pregnant. We did pregnancy test. My question is what is the reason that blighted ovum happened and does early ultra scanning harms fetus.
The ever shrinking world has indeed augmented geographical distances among people, leaving couples to deal with the term Long distance relationship (LDR). Among other things, the distance makes it difficult for partners to deal with their sexual needs.
Dr Sharmila Majumdar, a Hyderabad based sexologist, says, “ Physical intimacy is very important for a good married life. One should learn to appreciate one's physical time together. The absence of it not only drains a relationship but also sucks out the love and respect for each other. In the little time that they get couples should try to make up for their craving for each other."
While it's obviously not possible to be around your partner most of the time, we give you five easy ways to fuel your carnal desires during an LDR.
1. Romantic/ Erotic emails
You think it is not easy? Well! It isn't difficult either. All you have to do is feel him/her beside you. Feel that your fingers are moving around his hair, feel that you are circling certain parts of her body, just feel and type the same down. For eg: I can sense the whiff of your perfume as I kiss your neck and bite your earlobe. I can feel your hair strands on my face, and your hands embracing me. You know your trigger zones, go ahead and speak your heart out.
2. FaceTime/ Skype (Video Chatting)
Technology has certainly squeezed distances. Dress sexily when you are video chatting with your partner. Each one of you should dress up as if you were going on a date. Start a casual conversation beginning with your day, but avoid unnecessary details. Praise your partner on how he/she looks. Instead of telling how badly you miss her/him, say you are almost there, and can feel the pleasure of togetherness. The rest will follow.
3. 'Selfies' at Rescue
Exchange appealing and exciting pictures. Pictures of you donning your new hair cut, new tattoo, new apparel, shoes, anything, just anything that makes you look fresh and lively. Go for temporary tattoos, or create some yourself. ( on the neck, shoulder, cheek, palms, ankles, to name a few.
5. Sex 'on' Phone
Fantasy plays a vital role in exciting your desires. Close your eyes and feel the presence of your partner. Talk about the times when you were together, and how you enjoyed the coziness and warmth of each other. As you talk, also share how your body is reacting. For eg. "I am rubbing my toes against each other". "I am biting my lips", "I am embracing myself", "I am playing with my hair" all of these and many more will fan the fire of your longing for each other. Sweet signs and moans during the conversation will take you both to another level.
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity.
- In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
- Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30 ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
- Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
- It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
- Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
- The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
- Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
- Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of Beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol-free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol-free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
- Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one-day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink beer only with food.
- Drink slowly.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines, or cordials.
I am trying to conceive from last 2 years, recently found that my tubes have blockage (rt with terminal hydrosalpinx and lt tube with herbal obstruction and AMH level is 16 which indicates I have PCOS but in follicular ultrasound no PCOD was found. I want to know about the medicines my doc gave me: Ovalife, Evron 35, folizord. I m doubtful about Evron 35 as I read somewhere it is an oral contraceptive, so why does my doc gave this to me.
Trying to conceive I am a 25 years married women. My husband age is 32 years. We are trying to conceive from last 8 month. My period is regular and cycle and flow is also normal. My husband had done a test of sperm count which is also normal. My hemoglobin is 12 nd thyroid is also normal. We both can not understood where we are going wrong from last 8 month. Please suggest us.
I am 19 years old I have been having severe stomachache from last almost 5 days. Its also not my menstrual cycle going on. I am afraid if it is stones in my stomach. What should I do? I tried remedies but.
Hi doctor, I delivered a baby girl normally on 26 Aug 2015. Its 6th Month running now. I had my post birth periods till September. Since then I didn't get my periods. Am I doing fine? What is the usual time limit for this?
Hi, When my wife takes Iron & Folic acid tablet then she feels pain in the breast & the lower part of the breast so much. Please advise us now she is in 2nd trimester. Regards, Ajay.
My vagina has swollen and its paining .there is also a lot itching with discharge of liquid. What should I do?
I have abnormal vaginal discharge problem give me suggestion to get rid of this problem. And every time mind is going towards sleeping give me suggestion that I will sleep less.
Hello. I am 27 years, I have pcod after marriage. Though I went under treatment for 6 months by taking contraceptive but from last 2 months I m having irregular periods, doctor suggested me medicines for having periods. My AMH test range was very low, which doctor directly asked me to go for ivf. Thn I visited another gyane ahe has advised to go for weight loss and healthy diet. My height is 5'4 and weight is 77kg. I have already started workout. Please advise m worried. In this age do I need to go for ivf?
Leukorrhea is a very common problem among women. It refers to a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge that may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks.
In most cases, it is nothing to be alarmed about and is considered normal as long as it does not cause irritation, discomfort, odor and itching.
Leokorrhea, however, can also be caused by hormonal changes, particularly due to an increase in estrogen.
A vaginal infection or std, too, may cause leukorrhea, especially if the discharge is yellow or green and accompanied by foul odor.