Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Varun Bharat BhatiaYour feedback matters!
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.
I have Sub mucous Fibrosis and mouth doesnt open so how can I take care of my teeth that have decayed and its spreading to other teeth also.
I am 24 years old female I have teeth problem like blood coming from teeth and also not able to drink cool water etc.What can i do?
Yesterday I ate my milk teeth which size was equal to size of a sugar (china) I mean very small. What should I do.
How do I overcome apthus ulcer non diabetic hypertension patient what are the reasons behind it in mouth.
My teeth enamel is getting black stains (Discoloration) from last one year. After consulting bds. She recommended scaling! After one month of scaling. The stains gets forming again. Tried every toothpaste but no effect. Wat is the cause and recommend me the solution of this. M tired of these black stains on my teeth. It look terrible. The strains are on both side of my teeth (inside and outside). Any solution in homeopathy? Please do answer.
How to make my gums stronger? Recently I started feeling pain while eating any hard item. Pls suggest me proper solution.
Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. Otherwise I don't have, while doing brush, everyday I will get blood.
Some people still prefer the age-old home remedy of baking soda and a toothbrush to gently whiten teeth at home. Also, some foods such as celery, apples, pears, and carrots trigger lots of saliva, which helps wash away food debris on your teeth. Chewing sugarless gum is a tooth-cleansing action and also triggers saliva. A bonus from all that saliva: it neutralizes the acid that causes tooth decay. With teeth, more saliva is better all around.
Today I went for dental check up and I am having pain in tooth in which I had root canal 6 years ago in 3 tooth. From xray report I got infection 2 of them. My dentist prescribed 5days of antibiotics and told we can't do re-root canal and we have to remove tooth. What is the other option? Can I take risk of re root canal?
I am having weak gums. What can I do to cure my gums. Teeth are visible through patches present in gums. What should I do.
I had cavity in my tooth. And it gone worst teeth completely damaged. What can I do. I want to align my teeth. Without cavity treatment I can wear braces on my teeth. please answer.
I have two upper molar teeth missing three year ago, I had undergone a dental implant with sinus lift and bone grafting, but the same failed. What are other option for me now.
Brush twice a day and floss daily even when your braces are on. The food particles get stuck into the braces very easily. It is very important to keep them clean.