Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VandhanaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 19 years old girl .and I have menstrual problem since few months.in previous months my menstrual cycle come 2-3 times in a month after that I go went to Dr. And she give me medicine after that means just previous month my menstrual come after 3 day or my period day on these months I got having sex withmy partner now in this current month I am delay about 10 days from my period date. I also got pregnancy test but it's is also negative. I am very worried about this. Pls tell me any medicine or way toh tell medicine that's help me for my periods and my menstrual cycle immediately pls plss it's my humble request. I am very stressed. Pls help me and tell the medicine name. D.
How long we should wait after miscarriage to try again ? I had two miscarriage.In both cases heartbeat was missing.
My period is not in regular cycle since 4 months. And I have noticed many mole on my hands and face. And dry patches on my hands. Now I am worried about these sudden changes.
Can dry or partially dry precum on finger makes you pregnant if you finger with partial or dry precum on it? If yes then any suggestion?
17 august ko humne sex kiya tha. Without protection. Uski date 21 august thi. Uski date miss ho gyi .fir usne 4-4 days ke bich me pregnancy check kit urine se uska test kiya 3 time but 3 time negative aaya. Fir usko 6-9-16 September ko bleeding start hui. 8-9 days tak fir 10 day ke bad blood aur urine ka normal test kiya laboratory me aur sonography test bhi kiya sab test me kuch nai nikla. Ab uski next date kab ayegi aur usko kabhi kabhi ultiya hoti he. Kya ye normal he. Kya normal blood test aur urine test se pregnancy ki report mil sakti he? 40 days me ultrasound ki madad se Jan sakte he pregnancy me bare me?
Hi team, my wife's 23 weeks pregnant. She is suffering from Typhoid. Antigen: 1:320 H. Could you please suggest any antibiotics injection for her? She is taking Taxim o 200 mg, becosules 10 d.However she is feeling pain in legs.
Recently got married But not sure as why is my wife unable to conceive Is that because I often masturbate and also have sex Or is it something else? For her to conceive how many days I should be ideal without having sex.
I am a 20 year old boy. I am suffering from slight pain during urinating due to cystitis, please help.
Hello. I have very dry periods. My age is 25 and I am unmarried. I bleed hardly for two days. N then it is almost nill. What should be done?
My last period was on 23rd June 2016, it should come on 21st July 2016 but periods not came, after that I did 2 urine test at home on 30th -31th July 2016 both were positive then I go to doctor for checkup , blood report also positive HCG 514 on 3rd August 2016, done ultrasound but not seen any baby. After that light bleeding starts on 5th August 2016. Done HCG test again it was 479. Heavy bleeding and clots on 6th August for 4 hours. Now very light bleeding .I am confused about the pregnancy .it is periods or normal bleeding or miscarriage? Stomach is increasing from last six months like six-seven months pregnancy. Is there any suggestion for me dear doctor.
I am 25years old female. I haven't got my periods for quite sometimes. But my periods are irregular. From past one week I am getting blood spots in my vagina. I also did a pregnancy test twice. It came negative. Please give me an advice on what should I do next?
All of a sudden some kind of scars or you can say all the nerves of my wife's breast started appearing. We are worried about that. What possibly could be the reason behind this. All this happened after 1 month of her abortion. Even the size of her breast is bigger than previously. Pls suggest.
Ultra sonography report: normal in shape & size with protuberant nipple there are no sub - areolarductal dilatation. Parenchymal echo-textures appear to be homogenous. Reveals few, more or less, well defined cystic s. O. L of varying sizes in both the breasts. Cyst in right lower outer quadrant: 0.61cm*0.27cm. Cyst in left upper inner quardrant: 0.80cm*0.74cm. Cyst in let lower outer quadrant: 1.24cm*1.26 cmcm. Another ill-definedhypoechoic s. O. L of size (1.21cm*0.72cm) is also seen in right upper outer quadrant. Thereare no axillary lymphadenopathy. Impression: breast cyst (bilateral) s. O. Lin right breast.
Homoeopathic Management in Gynecological Disorders
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health: Homoeopathy can offer good health to women in all stage of their Lives from infancy through old age. It is beneficial for the full range of emotional, mental and physical problems that a woman is likely to experience, and can help her through the transitional and developmental milestones of her life.
During the teen years homoeopathy can helps with the hormonal changes of puberty and the acne that often appears at this time, but primarily it can assist with the emotional upheavals, which frequently occur as little girls make the transition to womanhood.
Later in life when a woman gets pregnant, or has a hard time conceiving (homoeopathy can helps with problems of infertility), it can assist with difficulties frequently encountered, such as morning sickness and depression. By treating the mother during pregnancy and making her as healthy as she can be, we can insure that the baby will be born healthy and free of inherited diseases. By treating throughout pregnancy, we also assist the mother to go through childbirth safely and joyfully.
The homoeopathy healing art is beneficial in helping women overcome the effects of hormonal shock to the system, can occur after a difficult birth ,abortion, hysterectomy, and the use of birth control pills.
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health:
Homoeopathy can be used to treat many common physical and emotional symptoms associated with menstrual cycles, hormone imbalances, and pre-menstrual syndrome. Because of its emphasis on treating the whole patient on a physical, mental and emotional level, it is ideally suited for homoeopathic remedies w+ by stimulating the body’s healing system to regain a sense of balance, problems involving hormonal imbalances respond well to homoeopathic treatment.
Benefits of homoeopathic treatment for women:
Homoeopathic remedies are completely non-toxic and without side-effects. Hence, they can safely be ingested during pregnancy when other types of medicines cannot be freely prescribed. Further, when the mother is homeopathically treated during pregnancy, the foetus is also being treated. Since treatment is constitutional and nct symptomatic, both mother and child will be healthier, ensuring an Easier pregnancy and delivery.
Ideally, both parents should be treated before the baby is conceived as remedies act very deeply, right down to the genetic level. For example, a woman who has two children with cleft lips will be able to have a Third normal child if given the correct homoeopathic treatment before conceiving the child.
Regarding post-partum depression, much misery can be alleviated by homoeopathic treatment; remedies work quickly and effectively in cases.
Homoeopathy offers a safe and effective solution to the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause compared to HRT which has been found to cause many side effects ranging from nausea and varicose veins to strokes and cancer.
Many women suffer to the personality. Further, many women suffer from low-esteem in our male dominant world. Homoeopathic treatment strengthens the life force and enables the woman to have a stronger sense of self. The patient becomes more stable emotionally, more confident and independent. In many cases, there can be a dramatic change for the better.
What conditions can be treated-
Almost any affliction! Many examples are listed under categories below. The rest of page will highlight several conditions through remedy descriptions.
- Physical- anemia, chloasma (skin pigmentation), chronic fatigue, constipation, cystitis, genital warts, gestational diabetes, growths, hemorrhage, herpes, hot flashes, IBS, incontinence, insufficient, breast milk, mastitis, morning sickness, osteoporosis, piles, PM, poor libido, prolapsed, recovery from surgery, tendency to miscarriage, thrush, thyroid imbalance, vaginal infections, varicose veins.
- Emotional- anger, disappointed love, fright, guilt, grief, irritability, mood swings, post-traumatic stress disorder (eg after sexual abuse), weepiness.
- Mental- anxiety, depression, eating disorders, fears eg of flying, having a deformed baby, low confidence, obsessive- compulsive behavior, pessimism, post- partum depression, sleep disturbances, stage fright, timidity.
Premenstrual Syndrome: When treating a patient for PMS ( pre-menstrual syndrome), the homoeopathic practitioner will select the most appropriate remedy that covers the range of symptoms experienced. These include fluid retention , breast tenderness, headaches, irritability, weepiness, mood swings.
- Homoeopathic treatment is also effective in treating problems associated with menstruation- heavy bleeding, prolonged periods, painful periods, absent periods, etc. It is quite common for women who have experienced debilitating menstrual cramps for many years to have pain- free menstrual cycles after treatment.
- Homeopathy is commonly used to treat uterine fibroids, and homeopathic treatment may prevent the need for a hysterectomy.
- Symptoms of menopause also respond to homeopathy- hot flushes, insomnia, mood swings. See the section on homeopathy during menopause for more information.
- Homeopathy can also be used to treat infertility conditions. Homeopathy can also help couples conceive even when there is no know medical reason for the infertility.
- The range of conditions that may be treated with homeopathy is very wide, and includes cystitis, migraines, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, depression, insomnia, eczema, hay fever, bladder infections, gallstones or kidney stones, respiratory ailments etc.
- In addition, homeopathic treatment is safe and effective pregnancy. It can help with symptoms of morning sickness, heartburn, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- Increasing numbers of women are making use of homeopathy during labour and childbirth, and homeopathic treatment can be very helpful after delivery, or during breast- feeding
- Homeopathy is truly a friend to women. It is a comprehensive system of medicine which is able to meet the needs to people in all facets of their lives, and through all of life’s transitions. By strengthening the immune system and helping to balance the mind and the emotions, homeopathy can help women achieve the higher purposes of their lives, and feel their very best.
- Homeopathy is ideal for those looking for a safe and natural, as well as complete system of medicine, especially those wanting to take more responsibility for their own health. Homeopathy can be used to treat most illnesses- whether chronic, acute, or first aid.
My wife checked home pregnancy test 1 day before due period. It shows negative. How much accurate it is.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 9th june but I took unwanted 72 tablet after an hour of this deed. Now received my periods on 14 june but I am feeling very tired and i'm having abdominal pain also i'm not able to eat anything after eating I feel like vomiting. please tell me what is the matter am I pregnant and also suggest some remedy for my problem. Thank You.
Decline in muscle strength and flexibility, slower balance reflexes and some vision problems are some of the prevalent causes of falling down amongst elders.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal x-rays: Abdominal x-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of x-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid x-rays until absolutely necessary. X-rays of area other than abdomen if considered essential by your doctor can be performed after wearing an abdominal lead shield.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as foetal alcohol syndrome or fas, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Illicit or recreational drugs: Drugs like marijuana, cocaine and other recreational drugs are again absolutely forbidden in pregnancy. These result in birth defects in the unborn child, poor growth and even withdrawal symptoms in the newborn after birth.
- Medicines: As the metabolism of a growing baby is very different from that of an adult, it is very important to be sure of the medicines that you take while pregnant. This is especially true in the first trimester or the first 3 months of pregnancy when the foetus is most vulnerable. Certain medicines are deemed safe for the baby, while some are potentially harmful. Hence one must make sure to consult your doctor before taking any medicine when pregnant.
- Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood.