Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VaibhavYour feedback matters!
Hii. He is 20 years old. He is having mouth ulcers and sore throat. And after every 15 days he is having this same problem. What can be the reason? What medicines should he take?
I had problem with Mouth ulcers on frequently once it comes on mouth it create pain for 4 to 5 days it would be intolerable in that day please do the needful and provide medicines.
I'm 25 years old male I have fuly pain inside the mouth not teeth since 2 weeks and some tym a my lips are dry why this problem cum and wt should I do?
When I brush in morning then a blood arise through my mouth and a little pain in my teeth every day. I tried most of toothpaste but no effect so sir ehat I do?
I am 24 years old and I am having problem in my mouth and gums. While doing brush blood is been seen daily.
I have sensitivity teeth problem. In rainy n winter season it increases When I wash mouth after eating sweet teeth sensitive problem occurs What should I do? Which toothpaste I have to use?
I am Anupam sau, 25 years old I am facing one problem. Everyday I wash my teeth by glister but after some times I facing bad smell from my mouth and I afraid to talk with anyone. Now what I solve my problem. Can you help me?
I'm 26years old female and have bad breath problem. I have changed many tooth paste like colgate, pepsodent, dober red, himalaya etc. But I didn't see the difference. And I don't have ulcer. But I'm having cavities. Please tell me how to cure this problem.
I am having 6 ulcers in my mouth at a time. And tongue also has wounds. Is it any allergy? I am having very hard to eat.
I never eat gutkha or any other injurious thing rather than on my teeth there is lots of yellowness please tell me to reduce yellowness naturally and what precautions required for this.
Sir/madam My friend is 32 years old, previously he used to take tobacco, but now he has stopped, from last one month but one side of the mouth inside skin first get little reddish and after taking medicine it get white'so my question is it a improvement sign or something else also one thing I want to add one thing he had no problem during eating.
Sir, I have undergone dental replacement with brige cera, mic fixure in the upper and lower jaws. The lower jaw replaced ceramic teech is very good while the upper jaw teeth has fallendown and I could not get the denture fixed again and thereby I am not able to chew and when consulted a dentist he roped it with a removable teeth. But, I am not at all comfortable as it fells down every time when I chew. I am at a dilama what to do and please let me know whether there is any way to keep the teeth fixed not with ceramic but with fancy teeth and take my meals without any disturbance. Please find me a way.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.
1. Heart Disease
There are several theories that exist that attempt to explain the link between periodontal disease and heart disease. One theory suggests that oral bacteria can affect the heart when they enter the blood stream, attaching to fatty plaques in the arteries and contributing to clot formation. Coronary artery disease is caused by the thickening of the walls of the coronary arteries due to the buildup of fatty acids. Blood clots obstruct the normal flow of blood and lead to neglecting the heart of necessary amounts of nutrients and oxygen required to function properly. This can eventually lead to heart attacks.
Another theory is that the inflammation caused by periodontal disease increases plaque buildup, which may be a contributor to swelling of the arteries. Research shows that people with periodontal disease are almost two times as likely to suffer from coronary artery disease as those without the condition.
There are other studies that link a relationship between gum disease and stroke.
3. Pre-Term Pregnancy
According to the American Academy of Periodontology, pregnant women who have periodontal disease may be seven times more likely to have a baby that is born prematurely and too small.