Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Uday S. SabnisYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old man. I have been doing workout for more than 3 yrs. My height is 5.8 and weight is 68.5 kg with a 30 inch waist. I have a toned body. What is the perfect weight for my height?
I am 35 years old, wants to loose tummy fat, as well as fatty liver and 80 kg weight. I have less time to do exercise. Need good medicine to improve my blood cholesterol, digestion, and to loose fat.
Hello Sir, I have stomach problems. Before 7 days I consult my doctor & he gave me some medicine: Flagyl-400 Cifor-ox I regularly take this medicine but I have stomach ache daily. Please suggest me.
I am suffering from fever I am also suffering from headache and stomach too what should I do to get rid of this pain as I become so weak what should I eat and which juice will you prefer to increase my hemoglobin. Please tell sir.
My dad is 64 years old and has got 70% and 100% blockage. In another 10 days he is going under bypass surgery as per the discussion with the doctor. He is not feeling any chest pain, shortness of breath or anything. Doc has given tablets to control further blockage. I read in some articles that 100% blockage is severe hence I am very scared. Pls let us know in this 10 days duration is there any risk? He has to follow any diet or yoga?
Whenever I used to sit down in Indian manner (palthi mar ke. After I got up, I have pain in my leg joints. Why.
Iron is an essential nutrient and mineral that is required by adults and children alike. Iron helps move oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body and helps muscles store and use oxygen. It is especially important for children because it aids development and prevents anaemia. Untreated iron deficiency in children can cause physical and mental delays. It can lead to less healthy red blood cells in the child's blood stream which will cause a delay in the growth of physical and mental faculties.
Risk factors for iron deficiency in children
Infants and children at highest risk of iron deficiency include:
- Babies who are born prematurely or have a low birth weight
- Babies who drink cow's milk before age 1
- Breast-fed babies who aren't given complementary foods containing iron after age 6 months
- Babies who drink formula that isn't fortified with iron
- Children ages 1 to 5 who drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of cow's milk, goat's milk or soy milk a day
- Children suffering from, Malabsorption, Chronic diarrhoea, thyroid disorders and Celiac Disease.
- Children ages 1 to 5 who have been exposed to lead
- Adolescent girls also are at higher risk of iron deficiency because their bodies lose iron during menstruation.
Symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia
The signs and symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia in children may include:
- Pale skin
- Fatigue or weakness
- Slow cognitive and social development
- Difficulty maintaining body temperature
- Increased likelihood of infections
- Unusual cravings for non-nutritive substances, such as ice, dirt or pure starch
Prevent iron deficiency in children
Take steps to prevent iron deficiency in your child by paying attention to his or her diet. For example:
- Encourage a balanced diet. When you begin serving your baby solids, typically between ages 4 months and 6 months, feed him or her foods with added iron, such as iron-fortified baby cereal. For older children, good sources of iron include red meat, chicken, fish, beans and dark green leafy vegetables. Between ages 1 and 5, don't allow your child to drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of milk a day.
- Enhance absorption. Vitamin C helps promote the absorption of dietary iron. You can help your child absorb iron by offering foods rich in vitamin C, such as melon, strawberries, kiwi, broccoli, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Deworming: The power to kill parasites. With such tablets, we can eliminate worms in children and stop parasites from absorbing the critical nutrients a child needs to develop.
- Consider iron supplements. If your baby was born prematurely or with a low birth weight or you're breast-feeding a baby older than 4 months and he or she isn't eating two or more servings a day of iron-rich foods, talk to your child's doctor about oral iron supplements.
Don't take pallor lightly. Consult the doctor.
Make sure that you watch out for the tell tale signs of iron deficiency and take the necessary precautions to avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific child related problem, you can consult a specialized pediatrician.
I masturbate everyday will it create any health problem. Whether masturbations is good or bad. Need a answer for this. masturbating will create any sexual problem please help with detailed help on masturbation.
I am 19 years old female. My height is 5 feet. I want to be 2-3 inches taller. What exercises and diet you suggest to me for increasing height.
I am 25 years old. I am suffering anxiety disorder please tell me world best medicine for this treatment. Those medicine get easily in medicine stores in mumbai.
Sir my left side egg and right side egg are not same of my penis. I want to try for force job. I feel I medically unfit. Can I do for reducing it my egg is bigger than my friend can it harmful for my future married life. Give me best solutions. I don't get results of this problem. I doesn't operation for it.
I am 28 year male I am suffering white hair problem my black hair turning in white why tell me sir I take vitamin e and vitamin c tablets its right or wrong tell me sir please.
How to be energetic and feel healthy. In winter season my all skin feels unpleasant and very dry. Please help me. And my face gone pimples and oily skin. How to lose my weight.
Symptoms of psycho-sexual disorder you need to know
Psychosexual disorders are conditions that occur when there are discrepancies in sexual functioning caused by mental or emotional problems. These have various manifestations in the form of sexual dysfunction, sexual perversion and gender identity crisis.
The primary characteristic feature of psychosexual disorders is that these are not caused by any external physical factors or medical conditions, but are a result of internal conflicts that arise in the mind. These conflicts can be due to intense personal experiences that lead to stress, anxiety, depression, and guilt. Sexual trauma and negative body image issues are also known to cause psychosexual disorders in men and women.
The symptoms of psychosexual disorders have different kinds of indications in men and women. In many cases, it leads to the development of phobias towards sex and sexual activities. In other cases, it may create strong recurrent desires for unusual sexual situations and activities such as voyeurism, fetishism, exhibitionism, sexual sadism, necrophilia or pedophilia.
Each case is unique and different as it is caused by an exclusive set of factors, which affect every individual in a distinctive capacity.
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in women?
Psychosexual disorders in women are characterized by the following signs:
- inability to get sexually aroused despite adequate stimulation
- inability to achieve orgasm
- reduced sexual drive and the lack of desire for sex
- inadequate vaginal lubrication
- unconscious tightening of the vaginal muscles that causes interference in sexual activities
- experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in men?
Some of the signs of psychosexual disorder in men are as follows:
- inability to get or hold an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- premature ejaculation
- being unable to ejaculate
- reduced libido and inhibited sexual desire
- inability to achieve orgasm
- lack of sexual arousal through stimulation
Whatever is the cause, rest assured that it can be resolved completely with the help of a good therapist. So don't hesitate and continue suffering without getting help.
Related Tip: Why is having sex very painful for some people?