Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Thribhavan S.VaniYour feedback matters!
My father has tremors in hands since last three months. Consulted general physician he told it may be early stage of parkinson. Also suggested to take mri scan. But I have few doubts over these that all tremors r linked to parkinson else what r the other causes for tremors thank you.
1) Regularly shampoo the scalp hair with mild shampoo, as it removes dandruff, keeps the hair clean.
2) Shampoo will not cause cancer, or graying of the hair or hair fail.
3) Use only few drops of oil to make hair soft and easy to comb. Oiling doesnt make your hair black and thick. Avoid oil, if skin is acne prone.
4) Avoid sharing caps/hair bands/ combs/helmet. Using helmet or cap will not cause hair loss.
5) Avoid hot hair dryers, straightning curlers as it leads to hair damage hair fall.
6) Keep the hair short trim. Shaving the hair off doesnt make your hairs thick and strong.
7) Keep the comb clean wash it regularly. Use a comb with widely spaced, blunt bristles. Comb gently` superficially, without injuring the roots of the hair.
8) Use herbal dye to colour your hairs if you have allergic skin
Keep your hair healthy to boost your confidence.