Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejpal ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 43 year old diabetic patient from last 15 years. We have one child. Trying second child from last 5-6 years but not conceive because I have semen very low quantity and quality. hormones are normal. Please give best advise to me.
Almost all of us have experienced bloating, gas or an upset stomach. Yet some people experience this problem at a chronic level. Gas occurs in the stomach and intestines due to breakdown of food into energy. All of us pass gas, however some people do more than others. An average person passes gas 5-20 times a day.
An upset stomach can often cause problems and can be a difficult battle for many people. Although the symptoms of gas problems often relate to an improper diet, yet other factors may be also responsible.
Causes and Symptoms of Gas Problems
- Swallowing air: The swallowed air which is not burped out, passes through the digestive system and is released through the opening of the anus. Hiccups can also occur if you have swallowed excessive air.
- Diet: The reaction of different foods varies from one person to another. Also foods that lead to odorous gas may also vary from person to person. Yet, spicy foods and dairy products are the most common causes of gas. Example - Beans, cabbage, onions, radishes, eggs, carbonated drinks, sugar, packaged foods etc.
- Medications: Certain medicines and supplements, including prescription drugs, can lead to gas problems and bloating. Further, medications which change the hormonal balance in the body can also cause bloating.
- Medical problems: Certain medical conditions such as Irritable bowel syndrome or bowel obstruction can also lead to an upset stomach.
Common symptoms of gas problems include gas pain, cramping, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. In the worst of cases, gas and bloating indicate colon cancer. Such people experience rapid weight loss, anaemia and blood in stools.
Modifying your lifestyle, in particular your dietary practices, is essential to a healthy recovery.
- Avoiding foods such as spaghetti, oats, bran, barley, banana, bread etc. which contain high fibre content is important.
- You can opt for over the counter medications after consulting your physician. Homeopathy and Ayurveda can be also opted as alternative forms of treatment.
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of ulcers or open sores, in the innermost layer of the large intestine. It is a form of inflammatory bowel disease. Even though there is no absolute cause of ulcerative colitis, there are some possible factors such as genetics, infections and stress. It mostly seems to be hereditary in the sense that of the 10-30% people that have ulcerative colitis, most of them have one close family member with the same condition.
The main symptoms of ulcerative colitis are the following:
- Diarrhoea with blood and mucus
- Abdominal pain can range from mild discomfort to painful cramping
- Weight loss
Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis: Even though conventional treatment such as corticosteroids and aminosalicylates are used to reduce inflammation, homeopathic treatment can help stop the bleeding and diarrhoea. A long-term remission is possible, and future attacks can be prevented by homeopathy.
Stress and Ulcerative Colitis
When someone is under stress, the body gears up for a fight-or-flight response by secreting certain hormones, including adrenalin, as well as molecules called cytokines. They stimulate the immune system, which triggers inflammation. In people whose ulcerative colitis is in remission, this sets the stage for the return of their symptoms, known as a flare-up.
Ulcerative colitis itself can increase your stress as well. Worrying about symptoms, having an accident, and managing a chronic condition in general — taking medication, eating right, avoiding triggers — can increase stress. Along with the physical symptoms of the disease, managing stress is a priority for people with ulcerative colitis,
Reduce Stress, Reduce Ulcerative Colitis
There are many ways to ease such stress. Here are some of the ways that can help you reduce stress-
- Deep breathing. Breathing from the diaphragm floods the body with beneficial oxygen, which slows your heart rate and can lower blood pressure. Deep breathing can help you both in your daily life and when you feel stressed, Horst says.
- Yoga and stretching. Yoga provides a double benefit for people with ulcerative colitis: It's a physical exercise that stretches and strengthens muscles, and it's a meditative exercise that can help you to relax and release stress.
- Don’t overdo it. Limit stress by not overwhelming yourself with tasks and responsibilities. It's easy to want to take on a lot, especially when you're feeling good, but wearing yourself down can cause a flare.
- Rest. Getting the proper amount of rest and quality sleep can help to both reduce ulcerative colitis symptoms and boost your overall health.
I am having very very very small boil like things on right side of my tongue and I am facing difficulty in eating. So I am taking Vit capsules. Again I am having sore throat. Can you please suggest homeopathic medicines for both the problems.
Continue flow of sputum. By Continue spitting getting Headache nerve pain. Taking psychiatric tables from past 10 years Eg lodep 75 equipam 10 Now using nexito forte, desvelaf er 50, zolofresh 10 mg.
I am male of 28+ and having issue of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Someone advice me to avoid sugar totally if you want happy sex life .is this true or myth.
I have small acne on my face mostly on forehead and I used to apply aloevera jelly cream before sleep. But no any effect. What I should do?
I had an oblique stable fracture in my 5th metacarpal shaft and it has been a month that I have put on the cast. Before putting on the cast I had a soft plaster done for a week, probably to reduce the swelling. Now my xray on 23rd January says callus formation seen but soft tissue swelling remains. I wanted to ask if it is OK to remove the plaster now or should I keep it for some more time.
Hello. Today when I was taking my shower. And I was cleaning my penis by pulling back my penis which I regularly does. And my penis is normally covered with foreskin. But today when I did and now the pulled back skin is not coming back to normal position. Is it normal? I am having little bit of uncomfortable after the skin is being pulled back.
I am 33 years old. I have severe itching on the inside top end of my thigh. It started 2 years back. That portions color changed dark. Presently I am applying candid b power But if any day I forget to apply, then it will be severe. Is there any permanent solution for this.
I have pain in my anus area while urinating and during intercourse and I am getting frequent urinating.
I am 64 years old. I had heart problems on two occasions, one in 2006 and another one in february 2015. On both the occasions, stents have been placed. Now I gave up smoking after the 2nd incident. But I am having constipation sometimes and diarrhea sometimes.
I will restrict myself to heterosexual functioning e. G impotence and frigidity.
Sexual disability in men may take various forms-1) absence of sexual desire for the sexual partner or absence of libido in general;
2) inability to procure erection
3) inability to sustain erection
4 inability to ejaculate in spite of well sustained erection;
5) premature ejaculation.
1) mostly psychogenic, anxiety for performance failure and haste;
2) uncontrolled diabetes;
3) some blood pressure lowering drugs
4) psychiatric treatment
Anxiety due any cause, masturbation anxiety is possibly quite a common factor, but any form of anxiety or depression can cause impotence.
Some men subconsciously identify their sexual partner with their mother or sister and incest taboo asserts itself and they are impotent with their wives but may be potent with other sexual partners.
Other men associate the sex act with aggression and violence.
Ejaculatory impotence is much rarer.
Another type is the professional man" s impotence. They simply burn out due to their work load and odd working hours.
Disturbances in women may be-
2) vaginismus (involuntary spasm of vaginal muscles, always psychogenic)
Frigidity is lack of sexual feeling in women and may vary from
An intense feeling of revulsion to any sexual advance to varying sexual arousal without orgasm.
1) anatomical defects;
2) physiological deficiency in endocrine glands;
3) lacked sexual instructions from parents
4) husband" s ignorance of sex technique
5) painful intercourse (dyspareunia)
6) physiological during lactation
7) psychological-fears of pregnancy, inadequate stimulation, premature ejaculation, depression and anxiety.
Both drug and non drug therapies are available, strictly under
Suitable age group 20 to 60 yrs.
Contraindications-heart, liver, kidney disorders