Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Tejpal ShahYour feedback matters!
My hiccups don't stop from last 6 - 7 days and there is pain in my stomach within every 30 min and sometime I feel like vomiting. I totally frustrated from that I want relief from all that things please tell me what to do and I think my digestion system doesn't work properly.
Hi sir. My age is 21. My penis size is very small 2-3 inches And I am fat about 80 kgs. Sir, Will you recommend me what to do for this?
Diarrhea is a very common condition, which is associated with the passage of the ingested fluids and foods through your colon more frequently than usual or in huge amounts. This condition is mostly caused by the action of viruses, parasites, bacteria, medications like antibiotics, certain digestive disorders, abdominal surgery, lactose intolerance, and consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol etc. Here are some of the common symptoms, which indicate that you are suffering from diarrhea:
- Passing watery and loose stools
- Frequent bowel movements
- Pain or cramps in the abdomen
- Feeling of nausea
- Bloating in the stomach
If you are suffering from a more serious form of diarrhea, you might also experience symptoms like:
- Presence of mucus, blood and traces of undigested food in your stool
Diarrhea mostly gets cured even without consuming any medicines within a couple of days. However, you need to consult a doctor and get proper treatment for diarrhea in the following cases:
- If you are continuously experiencing the condition for more than two days
- Your stools contain blood or are black
- Severe pain in the rectum or abdomen is bothering you
- You experience signs of dehydration like excessive thirst, weakness, dizziness, dry mouth, urine of dark color or reduced frequency and amount of urination
- Your body temperature exceeds 102 F (39 C). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am 14 years old, I will get white sperm when I make my pennis skin up and down. Is it normal that 14 years boy can produce white sperm?
I am having asthma for 10 years now I don't drink coffee/tea but whatever I will eat suddenly I get asthma I am using aerocart inhaler please tell me the solution I am running age 52 now.
I often suffer from pneumonia in winter. Sometimes it become very painful. How can I control it. What should be the diet. Is physical exercise is applicable to cure this.
I'm 18 years old girl and I have problem in my nose. Sneezing blockage pain in nasal bone usually. I usually have headache also bcoz of this. please suggest me wht should I do.
Rapid Heartbeat trouble sleeping Heart and Chest pain. Breathless .and I am very fear in front of public And talking someone. And not eye contact with him And negative thoughts always And rapid heart beat When I come out from my room and talking someone .my eye was not concentrate one place when I am talking someone.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!