Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Ayaz AhmedYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old, my hight is 5.10' but my weight is very low around 51 kg. please tell me what should I do.
Hi I m a 21 year old girl. I do not have regular periods. I have tried 21 tablets for several year. But once I leave them the problem starts again.
Hi my father is diabetes he gets leg pain and he gets leg burning sensation on his leg. He's taking medicine its not recovering Please advise me what treatment he can take.
I had a sore throat and could feel some swelling on the right side of my face since yesterday so I had it today morning and afternoon. In the evening, I felt a fever coming on and I was very tired so I took some paracetamol as soon as I could and slept. I woke up after two hours in sweat and feeling a little better. Does this mean that the fever is broken? Should I take paracetamol again? Will I be better soon? I've had what I think is tonsillitis before but I usually don't get fever.
Cancer can be a traumatic experience not only for the person concerned, but also for their family members and loved ones. If cancer is dreadful, surviving through the treatments, especially chemotherapy, is no less than a struggle in itself. Some people are left physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted after chemotherapy sessions.
Thus, it goes without saying that the affected person should take good care of their health. They should remember and follow few simple yet effective points before and after chemotherapy.
- Love yourself: Chemotherapy can affect your physical appearance. Do not allow this to affect you or your confidence. You are a brave person. Love yourself, be proud and confident of your body. You don't need others to tell you how beautiful you are.
- Healthy foods for a healthy you: After chemotherapy, people often lose their appetite. Even the tastiest of foods appear unpalatable to them. Skipping the meals will only deteriorate your health. Try and help yourself with small servings at regular intervals of time. Fish, eggs, dairy product (low-fat) are an excellent source of proteins and should be a part of your diet.
- A healthy dental hygiene: Chemotherapy can result in Oral Mucositis (a condition that may cause mouth sores) in some patients. Practice a good dental hygiene. Brush your teeth thrice daily. To speed up the healing process, one can rinse the mouth with a mild mouthwash or salt water (after every meal). Avoid foods that can aggravate the condition (particularly hot and spicy foods).
- Keep your body hydrated: Chemotherapy can leave the skin rough and dry. Keeping the skin hydrated is important. The benefits of water are not new to people. Drink water to keep your skin and body hydrated. Take small sips throughout the day. A well-hydrated body will help in eliminating the toxins effectively.
- Stay in shape: People often tend to put on few kilos during chemotherapy. Weight gain may not be a healthy idea during the treatment. Maintain a healthy body weight. Try and avoid foods that are high in carbohydrate and fat content. Include more of vegetables in your diet.
- Keep constipation at bay: Constipation is one of the common menaces associated with chemotherapy. While it is important to keep yourself hydrated, including fibrous foods and vegetables in your diet can also help to deal with constipation better.
- Many people complain of nausea and vomiting after chemotherapy: While the condition can be highly uncomfortable, there are ways to ease the discomfort. Try and avoid foods that are very oily or those that have a characteristic strong odor. Ginger tea, peppermint candies can be helpful. Many people also benefit from Acupressure bands. Take rest till you fell better.
- Chemotherapy can be stressful: Meditation and light to moderate walking or breathing exercise can help you relax better. Try and be as happy and cheerful as possible.
- Diarrhea is one of the side effects of chemotherapy: Severe diarrhea can dehydrate your body. Thus, drink water and other (doctor recommended) fluids frequently. It is best to avoid high-fiber foods, foods rich in potassium, or those that can irritate the digestive system (hot and spicy foods).
- Alcohol is a bane best avoided: Avoid alcohol during Chemotherapy sessions. It can have deleterious effects on the health, leading to various complications and health disorders. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist.
What are vegetarian source of protein? I lost my weight due to huge amount of sweating but now regain my weight and health through only vegetarian food.
My sister is suffering from severe dandruff problem. She had even severe acne on her face and shoulders. Is there any permanent remedy to get rid of her dandruff and acne?
Sir. Can I take keratin tables for weight gain (muscle gain). If yes then how many tablets can I take in one day. Please let me know. As fast as possible. At what timing also.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull.