Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Ayaz AhmedYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I'm a boy of age 16 years and 6 months and my height is 166 cm. I really want to increase my height and also have been doing exercises for long but now for a long period of tym my height hasn't increased. I weight 56 kg and I am a vegetarian. Kindly suggest what to do so as to increase my heht in these years. Thankyou.
Is there any nutrition powder to increase my height. My height is 6.2 and I am a boy of 17 years. Suggest some supplement.
Hi, I am considering a girl for marriage. She is on the slim side. She does not specifically eat dessert, but likes her tea or coffee to be sweet (3-4 sachets of sugar). She has never paid heed to this fact. However, she mentioned casually that she has a high BMR. However, no doctor had told it to her. My question is very simple, is a high BMR good or bad? Will it add to complications to our marriage.
I want be a perfect lean body, my body type is slim. But I want to be muscular body for improve my personality, my age -22, height 5'9", weight 67, please give a suggestion. Thanks.
I failed in my class test in EC so I am depressed and I am go to for suicide Then suggest what I do?
I get pimples and Whitehead on my face, shoulders and back, it would happened in every summer and winter season, what's the reason behind it, what it's cure?
My skin starts to itch when exposed to sun light. Even on gloomy days, my scalp and eye brows itch. My complexion is fair. I am taking treatment for the past 4 months. Of late, I took 7 tabs of ecoflox 400mg, atarax 10mg and antoxid hc, and applied betadip and clomic. But still no improvement permanently. What is the reason for my condition? is there any diet that will help?
Having pain in my throat and my ear. Also there is pain at middlebof throat am notvable to eat anything. S.
I am suffering from fever last 5 days only at night. I take homeopathic medicine but can not change. Which medicine I can take?
I am loosing my hair drastically day by day also my whole body hair getting grey (Chest hair, Beard hair and shoulders hair)
I am constantly having sticky and foul smelling stool with heavy gas since last two months. Color of stool is normal. What is this and what should I have to do for that?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that affects one or both lungs. It can be triggered by bacteria, virus or fungi and causes inflammation in the lung’s air sacs that make it difficult to breathe. Pneumonia can range from a mild infection to being a life threatening condition. This severity depends on the age and general health of the patient along with the cause of the inflammation and type of infection.
Pneumonia can be classified in many ways. There are three main types of pneumonia based on the type of microbe that causes the infection; bacterial, viral and mycoplasmic pneumonia.
- Bacterial Pneumonia: Streptococcus pneumonia is the most common cause of bacterial pneumonia. It can affect people at any age and can develop on its own or be triggered by flu. A weak immune system increases the risk of suffering from this condition. Breathlessness and pain while breathing are some of the symptoms associated with this type of pneumonia.
- Viral Pneumonia: When it comes to young children and the elderly, pneumonia is often caused by respiratory viruses. This type of pneumonia is short lived but the virus that triggers the infection can be fatal. Viral pneumonia can be extremely harmful to pregnant women and individuals with heart or lung issues.
- Mycoplasma pneumonia: This is also known as atypical or walking pneumonia. It affects people of all age groups but is commonly seen in cases where the patient is below 40 years of age. Mycoplasma pneumonia cases are usually mild with a persistent cough being the most prominent symptom.
Pneumonia is not always caused by microbes. Aspiration pneumonia can be contacted by inhaling a foreign object such as food, drinks or regurgitated food into the lungs. This type of pneumonia affects the elderly and people under sedation or anesthesia. Along with breathing difficulties, it also causes a decreased gag reflex and difficulty swallowing food.
Though it is not possible to completely prevent pneumonia, the risks of contacting this disease can be easily lowered. Some of the steps you could take to lower your chance of suffering from this disease are:
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from viral infections like flu, colds, etc.
- Wash your hands often to prevent the spreading of viruses and bacteria
- Stop smoking and avoid exposure to second hand smoke
- Get vaccinated against the bacteria that cause pneumonia
- Get vaccinated against flu to prevent seasonal colds
- Exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.