Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati BendaleYour feedback matters!
I have asthma problem. My heartbeat is breathing fast. I am getting difficulties while walking. after eceey 2 minutes I need to wait and take some rest and continue to walking. But its not happening all dayz its happen once in a 2 month.
I am 27 yrs old and 13 weeks + 5 days pregnant. Ultrasound can says that the placenta is low. What are the implications?what are the precautions to be taken? am I supposed to be on complete rest or can I attend office (distance 10km)?
Mujhe period aane ke ek do din baad pet me left side niche ki taraf dard hota hai. Sath sath pairo m bhi dard hota hai. Kya ye gaistic ka dard hai ya kuch or. please help.
Hello doctor, in 8th month of pregnancy for constipation which medicine is useful in a tablet form .Please tell.
I tested my pregnancy with prega news 2 times. One after 4 days of intercourse and another after 10 days of my period date in the very morning. Both were negative. But it passed a month now I did not get my period. Can the result be false?
5 months have passed and my wife is not getting pregnant, we are continously mating without taking precaution, at the time of ejaculation whole semen comes out of vagina. Kindly guide me what to do?
I'm getting my mens on date but it stays only 1 or 2 days long it's too short time. I want to know what could be the reason and it is good or bad.
Sir I have a little doubt first time when I have a sex with my girlfriend she didn't get bleeding. And my question is whether she loosen her virginity before or not because bleeding is not a problem for me while inserts my pennies in her Virginia it's going very easily and it's very loose so that only I have little doubt on this case kindly suggest me in this situation. My problem is not about bleeding why her Virginia is very loose.
Meko white water discharge regularly hota hai white jelly like structure tht releases thidha teeth regularly bt whn I gt up in d morning thn mere vaginal ki opening pae something yellowish whitish was spread in d opening of my vagina n it was NOT thick jst ese hi spread tha n whn I had a bath phir pura day meko normally white water aaya.
Respected Doctor. My wife is 6 and half months pregnant. She is suffering from white discharge since 1 and half months. She has consulted local gynaecologist. She is receiving treatment. Being worried she has consulted three local gynaecologist. Even after 1and half months treatment she is not satisfied. She has been prescribed per vaginal pessaries. Both antifungal & antibacterial (clindamicin. Clotrimazole. Oral antibiotics. Antispasmodics. Etc. After all the treatment symptoms resolved by 50%--60%. But still white discharge continues. The patient herself is gynaecologist & myself is pediatrician couples. Kindly guide us. Will this white discharge continue till delivery. Is there any risk of intra-uterine infection. What to do? this is our precious and first successful pregnancy. Kindly give your valuable opinion and advice. Is this leucorrhoea physiological or pathological? kindly help.
Now I am a pregnant of seven months, my recent thyroid report is: T3-201, T4-13.9,TSH-2.34 I am using 50 mg thyroxine tablet. Can I change my dose or need not to change. Please suggest me.
I am 22 year old female I had sex with my boyfriend on 24 th feb at night and I took I pill on 27th feb in the morning my period date is 12th and we had an unprotected sex but he did not ejaculate while having sex I am worried of pregnancy I am feeling sore breasts and bloating in tummy.
In simple language, Hemorrhage is when the blood escapes from veins or blood vessels. This escape may happen because of various reasons like, for example, injury, low platelet count, threatened abortion, piles (Hemorrhoids), cancer, surgery, liver disease, brain trauma, acute bronchitis, menstrual problem and so on.
Types of Hemorrhage:
As a matter of fact, Hemorrhage is grouped into several categories. Hemorrhage can occur post surgery, and such a Hemorrhage is called as postoperative Hemorrhage. Similarly, for various reasons Hemorrhage can occur from the artery (Arterial Hemorrhage), vein (Venous Hemorrhage) or capillary (Capillary Hemorrhage). If Hemorrhage happens because of an injury, it is called primary Hemorrhage.
Other types of Hemorrhage are delayed bleeding post injury (Reactionary Hemorrhage), bleeding following childbirth (Postpartum Hemorrhage), delay in bleeding following Sepsis popularly called as septic (Secondary Hemorrhage), bleeding from urine (Haematuria), bleeding while coughing (Hemoptysis) and bleeding caused in the stomach (Hematemesis).
Further, Hemorrhage can be broadly classified into two namely internal and external:
- It would be needless to mention that excessive bleeding may lead to several complications. It can result in organ failure and there are instances that excessive bleeding can be fatal. On the other hand, blood loss can be external or visible Hemorrhage like those caused during an injury. There are also instances of blood loss occurring internally in which case the patient may notice blood either in the urine or stools, vagina or while coughing or through the nostrils or even from the mouth. In such cases, the patient should be rushed to a doctor who after careful examination, and tests would be able to identify the causes of the internal bleeding.
- In case of external bleeding or external Hemorrhage like those caused due to an injury, you may provide the necessary first aid. When the bleeding is noticed, do not get alarmed and also try to keep the patient calm. Hemorrhage caused due to external injury would normally stop within one or two minutes. However, if the bleeding persists even after two or three minutes, such cases would require medical attention, and therefore, you should rush the patient to the doctor at the earliest.
There are several remedies to tackle the problem of Hemorrhage. Some of the normal procedures followed are IV fluid, oxygen, administering medicines like vitamin B12 and so on. In complicated cases, the physician may suggest bone marrow surgical procedure, Endogenous EPO or such other procedures. If Hemorrhage is left unattended, it can result in several complications. Therefore, you should rush the patient to the physician urgently.
I'm having first periods after my medical abortion I'm feeling pain in knees and legs after abortion I also gained weight can you tell why this happening or it is due to calcium deficiency please tell me.
I am suffering form pcod problem I have seen in net to take spearmint tea is pudina and spearmint is same can I take pudina boiled in hot water and take please please let me know.
My 28 years old wife, 7 weeks pregnant complains of fever (temperature 99.2 F) and headache. Is it normal or she requires some treatment for her condition?
Gur(jaggery) is better than sugar and fresh cane juice if mixed with lemon juice and ginger juice kills most of the germs in case the roadside machine is carrying some germs. Cane juice is cheap, full of vitamins and minerals and can be taken by all classes of people by people of all age groups.
Go Desi, say No to MNC packed cold drinks and say Yes to Make in India while getting nourishment of canes grown by our farmers.
Strokes occur when blood to the brain gets interrupted or reduced. When this occurs, brain cells begin to die as they don't get enough nutrients and oxygen. Such life-threatening episodes can strike you anytime.
There are certain signs that can help you to clearly recognise an occurrence of stroke:
- Face drooping on one side
- Weakness or numbness on one side of the body, usually a leg or an arm
- You're unable to think or say anything clearly
- You experience slurred speech
- Difficulty in moving your tongue
- You get a sudden and severe headache
What Tests can be Done to Identify the Stroke?
There are certain tests that you can do to identify these warning signs.
- To identify facial weakness, the smile test is used wherein you're simply asked to show your teeth to check for any changes in this facial expression - a lopsided smile.
- To check for weakness in the body, the arm test is performed in which you raise both your arms to the same height. In case you're unable to do so, you may be experiencing arm weakness, a sign of stroke.
- For slurring of speech, you may be asked to repeat sentences such as 'Don't cry over spilt milk' or 'The pen is mightier than the sword'.
- Stroke can also be identified through the walk test wherein with the help of another person, you walk across the room to check for changes in your step.
If not treated in time, strokes can cause permanent brain damage. More importantly, unlike heart attacks, anxiety may not always be the cause of your stroke symptoms. That's why, being aware of these symptoms and recognising them on time can help you to quickly seek medical assistance.