Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swati BendaleYour feedback matters!
Is bleeding necessary after taking ipill? I took ipill twice in a week. I had sex on 2nd day of my period end. Took ipill within 24 hrs. And again had sex on8th day of my period end. Again had ipill immediately. Is there any chance of pregnancy. I am very tensed.
I have already moved to IVF. Only ET is pending as I am facing hypertension. Around 135/90. Ao my question is what should be normal BP to proceed with IVF. Also what will be the further procedure?
I have a baby of 2.5 month. have a problem that he sucks only my right breast. I tried my best but he dont suck left breast. Due to this my one breast become heavy. What should I do now.?
I am 31 years female. I am 4 mpnths pregnant. I have anterior low lying placenta. I am bleeding. Some times less some times more. I am also suffering from urine infection. When I bleed my infection increase. What should I do to have a healthy baby ?
Dear doctors Believed it or not, but it is true in my case. I have been married for 4 years. My wife is not able to conceived till now. As soon as we married, I lost my father due to cancer just after a week of marriage. Initially first few month, we enjoyed sex. Due to this, she conceived first time but it miscarriage. We are under treatment with a gynecologist for more than a year. My issue or problem is that my penis length has decreased. Believed it or not, earlier it was 5 inches but now it is around 4 inches. How can I again increase length of my penis. Please help me and reply me at earliest.
Actually my girlfriend had her periods at 25th Nov. Then we had unprotected sex accidentally on 21st dec and had to take unwanted 72 right after that. Then she had withdrawal bleeding on 26th Dec. Then again as it was her bday so we were drunk and had sex unprotected on 10th Jan and took the same pill right after sex. I know this is not right taking such huge dose of hormones please let me know how can I make sure the pill has worked and we are out of these as we have to concentrate on our studies too.
I am getting married later this month. We don't want kids for atleast the next 3 years. I have consulted Gynecologist for the best birth control options and she said that pills are not good in the long run and suggested that we use condoms. When it's going to be monogamous relationship then there's no question of STDs as well. Based on what I have read on the internet, modern hormonal pills are safe and there should not be any problems with it. I am now confused. What to do ? Should I consult another Gynecologist ? OR is she right about side-effects of pills ?
My gf has taken postpone 72 within 24 hrs. On 10th she has taken the pill. She is getting slight abdominal pains but there is no sign of menses yet. Is she pregnant? Plzzzzz help us.
I had intimated with my husband about 10 days ago at that tym we don't use protection. But after that I had an ipill on second day. And now today before 1 week of my menses cycle I found a some spots. What is the reason behind it and will it effect my menses dates of every month. Is this a serious issue.
Hello, Doctor what is the best homeopathic medicine for cyst removing or to destroy it completely? Does thuja 200 will be workable or any other? Kindly help me out thx!
Hi sir I'm 30 years old I'm suffering pcos and weight gain issue my gyanaec suggest me evecare mor & night harmony F night it's cure for pcos how many months to continue this medicine I'm working myself doing intense exercise & yoga to reduce as well pcos. I'm trying to conceive marriage life 4 years no child my height. 5.4 and weight 85 please help me out.
I am 18 years old I have a problem of irregular menses. Please I want your suggestions? What should I do?
When cells of tissues that are usually found lining the inside cavity of the uterus, start growing outside the organ, for eg over the ovaries/ fallopian tubes/ urinary bladder etc. it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, heavy bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.