Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 28 year old I have pcod problem last 2 year I took ayurvedic treatment but again it starts no menstruation without tablets how I wil cure it how to cure permanently.
I have 43 years old and our wife is 37 years and last 16 years get together . I have 2 kids and one 14 years old and another is 6 years old. My wife do not take interest in sex. Please advice me .
Hi am 27 yr old and I have unsafe sex with my Husband now I want to stop my pregnancy due to our present situation. Only once we have participate the unprotected sex. We don't know I am conceive or not. But some tension will be created in my mind because my period stop since 45 days. please help me.
Hi, I’m a 26 years old woman, married for the last three months. I have had a love marriage and my husband and I love each other immensely. (Though just immediately post marriage we have had some adjustment issues and I had suffered an emotional turmoil, which is now almost gone). Nevertheless, what I wanted to share is that right from the time of my wedding till today I’m mostly averse to physical intimacy. I have just pretended to be aroused and enjoying (in most of the cases) during our physical interactions and we have not have penetration or intercourse, as yet. (We have tried to but as I had experienced excruciating pain, we have not been successful, as yet. To add here, I have never had intercourse, ever in my life). To add on, most of the time I feel lethargic and sleepy and at the same time I’m also having mood swings. I get angry and irritated at the drop of a hat, Additionally, I’m also experiencing hair fall at an alarming rate, and if this continues I will soon become bald. I used to have lustrous, thick mane previously. This is also to inform you that before marriage I was never averse to physical closeness, and this been a recent development. Please help!
Hello Doctors, I am 20 weeks pregnant. This is my second pregnancy first pregnancy resulted in stillbirth due to IUGR. Just gone for level 2 scan which shows I am having a low lying placenta also baby is in transverse position with head up to right. Is this a matter of concern? Babies keeps changing position in womb but how to deal with low lying placenta because I do some pressure in my pelvic area thanks. Any advise.
I have issue for early coming and unable to do without condom and that's also without lubrication? Pls help what should I do?
Hi, I am 26 years old. I am 11weeks pregnant, wants to know I usually travel by auto and scooty, so is this risky in my this stage of pregnancy. And I have pain in my left hip joint adjoining my waist, so is there any problem or just a normal symptom of pregnancy?
I have ALPA syndrome for that I took heparin injection daily. Once the person is in ALPA means baby weight is not good after 7 months.
Hi doctors I am married since three months and my wife is pregnant now, since three months and she want to go her hometown which is Jammu and I am too worrying about her travel. Because one doctor told me she cannot travel. Can she travel by plane, which takes about more then hour to reach her hometown. What should I do please suggest me what shell I do, I love my wife and my coming baby too, what to do can she travel.
My periodic cycle is 28 days once. This month I got my period was may 2. Next expecting date ll on may 30. I want to prepone my period before 7 r 8 days cause of my marriage is on may 29. Please provide some suggestion.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART), wherein the egg and the sperm are physically combined in a laboratory dish before being transferred into the uterus. This procedure of reproduction has gained popularity among infertile and homosexual couples and also among women opting for single motherhood.
Although IVF is a becoming increasingly accepted procedure in the present day scenario with the growing infertility levels among individuals and open-mindedness of the society, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration before opting for the IVF procedure.
- Multiple Births: To guarantee the success of the treatment, usually more than one embryo is inserted into the uterus after fertilization. It is not uncommon for multiple embryos to end up attaching themselves to the uterine wall, leading to multiple births. It is important for the individual or the couple to be emotionally and physically prepared for that possibility.
- Reasons for infertility: Before opting for the procedure, the couple is often advised to go through several tests to check for the sperm count, mobility and the uterus environment to determine if at all IVF is the best option for the couple.
- Side Effects: After the procedure, the woman is expected to be under several types of medication to prevent the eggs from ripening. There are certain obvious side effects including headache, bloating, nausea and mood swings. In certain cases, the individual may experience circulatory problems, which when heightened may require hospitalization.
- Emotional Impact: IVF has a major impact on the emotion regulation of the individual. It might be overwhelming for most individuals and a strong psychological system is often searched for people opting for the procedure. The stress and the overflow of emotions can sometimes be too much to take for somebody and hence, people with major psychological disorders are advised against it.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"