Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SushmaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have been treated for ovarian cancer1a. Uterus have removed. If I go 4getting married. Wll there b any physiological. hormonal,imbalance that will effect in getting married?
My wife had a severe lower back pain during her menstrual cycle. Is it normal or we should consult with doctor.
I m 19 year old. I have some problems in serious. I have back pain in period. And also body pain what can I do. And my period gape is 40 day. So what can I do for clove that kind of problems.
Mam /Sir meri age 22hai, 23 feb.ko avi shadi hui hai, Uske bad periods ki problem ho rhi hai. Period ka date 26 feb tha but 1 march ko aaya, aaj 9 april ho gya but periods nhi aaya. 2, 3 day se pet me drd v kvi 2hota hai aur aisa lgega period aa gya kvi 2lag rha bs aane hi wala hai but aata nhi. Kvi2 Jee michlane v lgta hai khana khane k bad lgega ulti ho jayega but hota nhi Sir bhari lgega. Koi bdi problems to nhi sir/mam plzzz uchit slah de. Bhut presan ho gye.
I'm 26 year old female and I'm recently married and I have irregular periods with small ovaries I want to conceive as early as possible please tell me the solution for this doctor.
Ever been in a situation where a medicine you used to take regularly to deal with something, has suddenly stopped being effective? This is because of antibiotic resistance. This refers to the ability of bacteria to change their structure so as to resist the antibiotic. Thus, an illness that was once easily treatable is no longer affected by the same medicines and the bacteria causing the infection multiplies, thus worsening the condition.
How do bacteria develop antibiotic resistance?
When you take a drug, not all the bacteria present is affected equally. While some bacteria die out, others turn dormant. Repeated and improper use of antibiotics can lead multiplication of the dormant bacteria, which results in spreading of disease, instead of containing the same. One of the main causes of this is using strong antibiotics to treat minor viral illnesses.
What can you do to fight antibiotic resistance?
- Follow your prescription: When taking a course of antibiotics, it is also essential to complete the course and not leave it midway just because you are feeling better. Antibiotics are also most effective when taken regularly. Hence, avoid skipping a dose in your treatment. Doing this does not completely cure the infection, but increases the bacteria's resistance to the drug.
- Do not take someone else's medicine: Self medication can do more harm than good. Each drug attacks a particular combination of symptoms. Taking medication prescribed for someone else can increase the bacteria's resistance to antibiotics. It can also delay correct treatment, thus allowing your condition to worsen.
- Discard the leftover medication: When stored for a long period of time, medicines lose their potency. Thus if you were to take them later, they would be less effective against the bacteria.
- Do not take antibiotics for a viral infection: In any case, antibiotics to not address viruses and hence, the medicine will not have a beneficial effect on the virus. However, it can affect the bacteria present in your body by making it resistant to the drug.
- Do not use antibiotics for an extended duration: Use of antibiotic for treating issues such as acne can contribute to antibiotic resistance. If you must take any such medication, ensure that you are being cared for by a healthcare professional. Most doctors will suggest giving your body breaks between antibiotic courses when it comes to long term medication.
- Try natural remedies: Many common bacterial infections can be successfully treated naturally in their early stages. Aloe Vera, turmeric, garlic and tea tree oil are some of the natural cures for a range of bacterial infections. The biggest advantage of these natural cures is their lack of side effects.
I had periods on dec and 26th jan but this month still I did not get my period and on dec I had sex with my husband.
She is my mom she has been seafaring a bled sugar can you suggest wt food she has to take or not? And also she has facing a periods problems,
Hello sir, we are a newly married couple and we are trying to conceive a baby. Iam 24 years old and during inter course we achieve full penetration and ejaculation but when I take out my genitals out, some of the semen comes out. Does this mean that semen has not gone inside properly?
My nipples are damaged while breast feeding with in 10 days. It is in white colour now and having pain in breast. Please advise what I need to do?
Sir/madam I am 38 years old. I didn't get married due to my family problems not by any health issues and no idea to get marriage, I am mentally fine my family takes a good care of me. Do I get any health issues in future sir/madam because I didn't get married! If any than what is the precautions.
It's almost 1 years and 10 months for my marriage. We are trying hard for baby but not getting succeeded. Gone for spermicide count treatment but the same is 2 millions. Also taken testosterone, LH, LCH test those are normal. Also taken sonography same founds verico vein enlarged on left testicle. Can you please guide me how to increase sperm count. Please help.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.