Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Ganjudhikar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma GanjudhikarYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years old female got married in 2014 and I have vaginal pain and white discharge for the past four months. The pain is increasing day after day. Now the discharge color is changed to red and I found blood presence in that discharge.
My wife's carrying now. 3 months. She is getting white discharges. Now by this time we can have intercourse or not. If yes means by how we can do. Please explain me.
I'M 46 and going through the menopausal phase. My weight and belly have increased. Please let me know what diet and exercise I follow to reduce both.
We are trying hard for another baby. From last four months but fertility not happened yet. Treatment is going on. All reports are normal. Suggest something.
Modern lifestyle is witnessing gifts of technology and simultaneously facing the side effects that come along such as peer pressure, stress, hectic schedules, complexities in life and various other issues that are plaguing the people today in a manifold manner.
They are being forced to succumb to depression, and fight back the same; they are taking pills, anti-depressants, anti-psychotic drugs or other narcotics.
These are proving extremely detrimental by taking a toll on the overall mental and physical health of the humans. One of the main ill-effects of these dangerous drugs is decreased desire or sexual urge, which is also known as Libido.
How drugs affect our physical and social lives?
Anti-depressant drugs have certain chemicals in the composition such as serotonin, melatonin, dopamine, inhibitors, tri-cyclics, etc. that severely affect the emotions of love in both the males and females along with decreasing the sexual push or aggression, thereby degrading the conjugal life of a couple to a large extent. This is indeed a matter of serious concern because ultimately the happiness and health are at stake.
At some point of time, an individual affected by such problems tend to distance away from his or her partner and also isolates from other people. He or she cocoons in a shell and this gives rise to another form of depression.
How Help Can Be Achieved Through Ayurveda in Such Cases?
As each of the symptoms is related to lifestyle issues, therefore, at first it is important to balance these. Ayurveda today has become a very crucial cure in such cases. The specialists are also recommending the use of same in the treatment of libido. The Ayurvedic treatment includes:
- Counselling- Sitting with their patients, giving a patient listening to the problems, counselling them and then advising some hormonal therapy or lifestyle changes.
- Shiro Dhara Panchakarma- This therapy aids in curing stress and depression which ultimately bring back libido.
- Satvavjay Chikitsa- In this form of treatment, the patient is required to stay away from negative thoughts and reinforce the positive thoughts in the brain. Letting go of these thoughts will help the patient stay happy and content which in turn would let you enjoy the intimate moments to the fullest.
- Nasya Treatment- In this treatment, Ayurvedic medicines are taken through the nose as it is assumed that the effect reaches from nose to head thus curing the ailment.
- Shiro Basti Treatment- This is a process of medicated enema for increasing libido. A cap is placed on the head in this treatment.
- Meditation and yoga- These are the best natural therapy for curing libido related problems. Meditating daily for 1 hour can drastically increase the libido level. Also, yoga poses, like Pigeon Pose, bound angel, eagle pose are good for getting back libido. Yoga and meditation are very good for reducing stress level. Thus, by reducing stress level, libido is increased.
- Manasmitra Vataka- This relieves stress in an efficient way, thus increasing libido naturally.
- Swarna Saraswatarishta- This reduces mental fatigue and helps in increasing retention power. Overall, this results in an increased libido.
- Ashwagandharistha- This is good for men as this helps to improve the testosterone level. Testosterone helps in increasing libido. Ayurveda is all about natural and herbal cure with very handy home remedies such as maintaining the correct diet comprising of plenty of water, fruits, onion and garlic, the Mediterranean kind of food, etc. that will help to enhance the sexual desire. Ayurvedic pills for increasing sexual feelings known as libido enhancer pills and other herbal sexual pills are sometimes prescribed to the patients as well, but those must be taken with utmost care and under strict medical guidance.
- Stop Bad Habits- Stopping every form of bad habit like alcohol consumption, and smoking is also essential.
If one wants to come out of such problems, there will always be guidance and assistance to him or her. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I m 24 years old my last period was on 7sep2016 n my cycle is of 25 days can please tell me in which pregnancy week I m and my due date? And this is my 2nd pregnancy I m having a daughter 1.5 years is there will problem in short gap pregnancy.
Which inhaler is safe during pregnancy for asthma. I'm using symbicort turbinhaler is it safe. Please suggest some alternative. Symbicort I use one dose in 2-3 days.
I m 30 years lady. In DEC, I had unprotected sex with my husband but within 30 hrs I had i-pill but I think it was local something. Now I m having fever from last 2 weeks, not feeling good to do anything. I did preg test at home. It is also positive. I missed my DEC periods also. But some spotting was there. I am little bit surprised how could I have pregnancy when I had that i-pill.
There is a strong connection between the ears, nose and throat, as any ENT or Ear Nose Throat specialist will be able to tell you. When there is any kind of congestion or obstruction in the nasal passages, one can also feel some effect in the ears with the symptoms going from mild to severe.
So how can nasal obstruction cause clogged ears? Here is our explanation!
- The Connection: To begin with, let us understand the connection between the ears and the nose. There is an opening that can be found in the back of the nose, which leads into a tunnel called the Eustachian Tube. This tube goes into the ears and creates some amount of pressure when the nasal passages get blocked. This pressure can be felt as clogging of the ears and can usually be eradicated with the help of a pop in the ears. This pop can be brought about by pinching your nose and trying to breathe, or even yawning hard or indulging in some gulping or swallowing motion as well.
- Mucosal Swelling: The swelling within the patient's nose usually points at the buildup of mucus, which can make the nasal lining thicker, thus making the act of breathing that much more laboured and difficult. This obstructs the nasal tract, in plain and simple terms. This swelling usually spreads to the tunnel or the Eustachian Tube, which can become swollen and even shut, consequently leading to a feeling of having clogged ears.
- Negative Nasal Pressure: When the pressure inside the nose is built up in a negative way due to the obstruction that makes the patient breathe even harder, then the ears end up taking the pressure. This makes them clogged. This negative pressure usually manifests in the back of the nose where the Eustachian Tube is located, which creates a build up in the ears as well. This can also lead to a ringing pain when a patient tries to suck in air too hard due to the obstruction.
- Bernoulli's Principle: If we are to incorporate air in place of fluid and liken the action of breathing with an obstructed nose, with the action of sucking fluid in through an obstructed straw, then the fluid dynamics would apply to this case. As per these fluid dynamics, more rapid flow of fluid can lead to decreased pressure on the surrounding areas. This can be applied to the blocked nose where air must pass through faster and with more fluidity so as to ensure that there is less pressure on the ears, which will keep them from getting clogged.