Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma GanjudhikarYour feedback matters!
I am unmarried but have active sexual life. I suffer with rashes in my vagina. And severe itching please help.
I am suffering from ovarian cysts. Kindly suggest me some medication or treatment as I don't want to do surgery.
From last 2 months we r trying for baby. Bt no result. 6 months ago I had an abortion dat we don't want baby at dat tym now we r trying for dat. Last night I was drunk (vine) is there any chances of carrying / pregnancy? Plzzz guide me something.
I am 23 year married women. I have burning sensation around vagina and pain in the right side of vagina. doctor gave me. Flagyl 400 and doxy 1 and candizole tablet. Why dese med r given?
Hello Doctor, Ek ladki h us k sath 3 logo ne bahut bar sex kiya h bahut bar ab mai sex kar skta hu bina condom k koi problem tho nhi hogi or uski vagina lick or suck bhi kar skta hu.
Do kidney stones cause sour burps? Do kidney stones effect menstrual cycle? Does it effect in delaying periods? please do help with your answers.
I am pregnant of 7 months. From starting of pregnancy I have allergy problem. I have red spots on my thigh & on vagina. please tell me wht to do.
She is 18 and we had unprotected sex a week ago and now she gets pain in her pelvic area and a general physician told to see a gyno but we are teenagers what should we do?
I'm taking metformin 500 bd.... Bt these days I m experiencing continuos weakness n breathlessness n wholebody aches. Plz advise why this cud be so
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??
On 2nd jan some 5 to 8 cramps came on lower right abdomen then on 3rd which is mine expected day of period, this day I got pain on my lower abdomen like periods pain but no periods is their, today 4th jan same pain like periods pain on lower abdomen and in from morning I was feeling weakness with faint type, unable to get up, now also I feeling weakness but I was cooking but weakness is there, what happens to me, on 31st dec I done intercourse and after finishing light brown or light red color spotting comes in toilet paper, but not so much. My last periods came on 7th dec and next expected periods date is 3rd jan done intercourse on 17th and 20th dec from 21st or 20th dec feeling cramps in left lower abdomen and pain in left butts till 28th after that I got <0.100 in S B HCG test done on 28th dec so tell me why this spotting happen. I also feeling pain on my boobs, nipples and areola area from 24th dec now is not so much pain there, bloating also and stool is also very little. I have to test of SB HCG again after 1 week of next expected period which is on 3rd jan. please help me.
5 ways to chronic pelvic pain
Chronic pelvic pain can be caused due to various reasons. Pelvic pain, at times, can become unbearable and cause much discomfort to the individual. Immediate treatment of chronic pelvic pain is necessary, in such circumstances. However, just as everything in the world has natural remedies, there are certain natural remedies for such pains as well. One can try and harness the natural properties of the food that they consume in order to recover from pelvic pains. Some of the foods that can be consumed and which give a considerable amount of relief are listed below.
Yogurt: At times, pelvic pain is caused due to vaginal infection. To combat such infection yogurt is applied to the vagina and left for some time before washing it off. Yogurt contains lactobacillus bacteria which is considered to be a good kind of bacteria that helps in fighting its disease-causing counterparts.
Carotene foods: These include pumpkin, mangoes, sweet potatoes and even spinach. The carotene rich foods help in fighting the bacteria and help prevent infection in the pelvic region. Consumption of such foods at least twice a day would provide you great relief.
Garlic: Garlic contains sulphur which is an effective agent in fighting against bacteria and inflammation. Garlic does not only bring flavours to the food but helps in proper digestion and maintaining a healthy stomach. Thus, a combination of both turmeric and garlic can help a lot to combat severe pelvic pain.
Baking soda: Sometimes pelvic pain is caused due to bacteria growing in the intestine. The acidity of the intestine promotes the growth of these bacteria which causes pelvic pain. If you consume one tablespoon baking soda mixed with water every day then the alkalinity of the baking soda neutralises the acidity of the stomach. This makes it impossible for the bacteria to thrive and reduces pelvic pain.
Turmeric: Often pain in the pelvis is caused due to bacterial infection or inflammation of some sorts. Both these conditions can be tackled by using turmeric. Turmeric has anti- inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which help in fighting against these problems and lessening the pain to a considerable amount.
Thus, you can try and apply these homemade remedies in curing your pelvic pain. However, if these remedies do not seem to work and the pain drags on or increases, then it is recommended to see a professional ayurvedic practitioner as soon as possible.