Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushma Ganjudhikar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma GanjudhikarYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam, what could be reason for the pain in my breast. I am feeling pain from yesterday. Even this similar pain I was feeling after I was with my bf 1st 3 months back. I am having my regular periods. Even there is one more problem that I am loosing my hair too much these days. My exam are there because of that and after this my pain in my breast. What should I do. My situation is terrible. I have to work hard for my exams but I am not able to give my best due to this. Plzz tell me some remedy for this problem.
I am 29 years old. I M a pharmacist I M having irregular periods n spotting. Doctor prescribed me tab Duolton l for 3 months. On my 8th day of period. But is it OK to take that? Because I am having really heavy bleeding on 8th day. 1st 7 days it was moderate bleeding. Will it stop my bleeding. Or should I first take tranexa.
I am a 29 years lady and I have white discharge problem and backache problem from past 8 months what should I do?
I do weekly sex that is once in a week on monday & every time doing this I feel pain in vagina & this Monday even got bleeding. My white discharge is also normal. Bt sometimes in white discharge there's little redness of blood then why do I still feel pain & why bleeding happened?
ऑलिव ऑयल सेक्स जीवन को और भी सेक्सी बनाने में अतिमहतवपूर्ण
शीघ्रपतन और स्वप्नदोष जैसी समस्या शादी शुदा दंपति को संभोग सुख से वंचित कर देती है। जिससे उनकी सेक्सुअल लाइफ के साथ रोजाना की लाइफ भी बाधित हो जाती है। अगर आप भी इसी तरह की किसी समस्या का सामना कर रहे हैं और लज्जावश किसी विशेषज्ञ के पास नहीं जा पा रहे हैं तो खाने में जैतून के तेल का इस्तेमाल करें । जैतून तेल के जरिये आपकी सेक्स से जुड़ी हर तरह की समस्या का समाधान हो जाता है।
यदि निम्न समस्याएं आपके साथ है जैसे
- धातु दोष
- वजाइना की ड्राईनेस
- सेक्स की इच्छा नहीं होना
- स्पर्म काउंट में कमी
- बहुत अधिक थकावट होना
ऊपर दी गई किसी भी तरह की समस्या है तो ऑलिव ऑयल का इस्तेमाल करें। ऑलिव ऑयल एक गुणकारी तेल है जो दिल को भी सेहतमंद रखता है और स्वास्थ्य को भी। इसके साथ ही यह आपके वैवाहिक जीवन में प्यार और रोमांस को भी बरकरार रखने में मदद करता है।
कैसे सहायक है ऑलिव ऑयल
अपितु ऊपर दी गई सारी समस्या व्यस्त जीवन शैली के जिंदगी में पड़ने वाले दुष्प्रभाव का परिणाम होती है। इसी परिणामों के बाद शरीर में थकावट और वीर्य के पतलेपन की वजह से शीघ्रपतन जैसी समस्या उत्पन्न होती है। साथ ही खराब अव्यवस्थित जीवन शैली के कारण पुरूष और नारी दोनों में कामोत्तेजना की कमी आ जाती है जिससे पुरुषों में नपुंसकता का खतरा पैदा हो जाता है और महिलाओं में वजाइना की ड्राईनेस की समस्या उत्पन्न हो जाती है।
एक चम्मच ऑलिव ऑयल
प्रतिदिन खाने में एक चम्मच ऑलिव ऑयल डालें । अगर खाने के साथ सलाद खाते हैं तो सलाद में एक चम्मच ऑलिव ऑयल मिक्स कर सुबह-शाम खाएं। ऑलिव ऑयल के सेवन से शरीर में एस्ट्रोजेन (estrogen) हार्मोन का स्तर बढ़ता है जो सेक्स हार्मोन टेस्टास्टरोन की कमी को पूरा करने में मदद करता है जिससे पुरूषों में शीघ्रपतन की समस्या से राहत मिलती है।
वहीं महिलाओं में ऑलिव ऑयल कामेच्छा का संचार करता है। इसलिए ऑलिव ऑयल का संतुलित मात्रा में सेवन कर अपने सेक्स लाइफ को बेहतर बनाएं।
Can menopause occur at the age of 34 also? What can be the reason for irregular periods nd less blood flow nd decreased duration of periods, previously length of mensuration was 5 days now its hardly 3 days. Please guide me what should and I am also ttc.
The famous adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away” has given apples a lot of popularity. If you are visiting someone who is ill, the safest fruit to take would be apples. It is also one of the first foods to be given to an infant. It is also known for its soothing effect on the stomach. Be it weight watchers or recovering patients, apple is what everybody reaches out to.
People, however, have developed a misconception that the peel of the apple contains chemicals and should be peeled off before consumption. Not many realize that the maximum benefits of an apple are realized only when it is eaten with the peel.
Read on to know more about eating a whole apple versus a peeled one.
- Fiber: If fruits are known for their fiber, then peeling the apple takes away more than half the fiber content from it. An apple with peel gives about 4 g of fiber, while without it gives about 1.5 to 2 g. That is almost 50%, which definitely is not worth throwing out.
- Vitamins and minerals: Apples are considered good sources of potassium and vitamins like C and A. Same as fiber, more than half the benefits are lost if the peel is removed. Since potassium goes a long way in keeping the heart healthy, wouldn't it be great to reap those benefits?
- Cancer-fighting agent: Apples contain triterpenoids, which are believed to either kill or control the growth of cancer cells. These again are concentrated in the peel, and peeling an apple takes away this benefit.
- Fat burner: The skin of the apple contains ursolic acid, which helps in fighting obesity by burning more fat, and peeling it takes away the fat-burning benefits of an apple. This also helps in improving sugar and glucose levels and also aids weight loss.
- Antioxidants: Apples contain a compound called quercetin which helps in controlling memory loss and dementia. This again is concentrated in the skin, which should, therefore, be retained. The bioactive substances including polyphenols and pectins are also lost when the peel is removed.
- Eases breathing: The same quercetin also helps in easing breathing and improves lung function. This is especially important in people who have chronic lung issues like asthma.
One point of contention here is that most people peel the apple as it is not healthy and full of wax coating which gives it a fresh look. Organic apples are therefore preferred compared to the glossy ones. Further, you can dip your fruits in drinking water for 15-20 minutes to enjoy it without worrying about superficial add-on chemicals. When nicely washed, these apples are devoid of wax and also pack in all the required nutrients.
Quick tip for festivals
Try to have a fruit smoothie made especially from unpeeled apple with little curd water and honey, avoid banana. It is a perfect way to boost your energy during festivities while keeping your calories in check. So, go ahead and eat them to your heart’s content. Remember to keep the peel on though! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My wife was hysterectomy operation in 10 months back and remove the one ovary. Now present consult the doctor express second ovary not function. Now she suffer the hot feelings of the body and body pains. So I request to suggestion.
Allergic rhinitis is characterized by symptoms of a runny nose, congestion, itchy eyes and sneezing. This disorder is usually caused by allergens such as pollen and dust. Commonly known as hay fever, allergic rhinitis may exhibit the following symptoms:
The symptoms of allergic rhinitis are:
- You may experience a runny nose and congestion in the nose
- You may have allergic conjunctivitis where your eyes turn itchy and watery
- Persistent coughing
- Symptoms of sneezing
- Swelling may develop underneath the eyes
- You may have an itchy nose
- Constant signs of fatigue
Allergic rhinitis or hay fever causes the immune system to recognize certain airborne substances as harmful. The immune system in the body starts to form antibodies to combat these irritants. The antibodies cause the body to release “histamine”, a chemical that triggers the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
The various triggers that may cause allergic rhinitis are:
- Dust mites
- Tree pollen
- Grass pollen
- Spoors from outdoor and indoor fungi
- Ragweed pollen
The treatment for this disorder is to avoid exposure to the triggers. Mild symptoms of this disorder may be treated with over-the-counter medications whereas severe symptoms may require prescription medications.
The various medications for allergic rhinitis are:
- Antihistamines: Antihistamines may be administered as pills or nasal sprays; these medications can help with itching and sneezing. Antihistamines help in limiting the effects of histamine in the body.
- Nasal corticosteroids: These prescription medications can help treat itching and inflammation in the nose. They are usually the first medications that are administered.
- Decongestants: Decongestants are over-the-counter medications that can be used to treat congestion in the nose. You should be careful not to overuse these medicines as they can increase blood pressure.
- Allergy shots: If medications do not relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis, the doctor may prescribe allergy shots to treat the disorder. The injections contain allergens in small amounts which are injected over a period of time; this causes the body to get used to these allergens, resulting in a reduction of the symptoms. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!