Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Patil
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh PatilYour feedback matters!
I am facing anxiety and stress at work place and fear to handle new work etc. Very high on emotions. I Do my work very diligently but doesn't get the appreciation and instead criticized. Too much stress on my mind. Doesn't know how to handle multiple work at a time. How should I go about it and how you can help me in this regard. Regards.
My mother seems to have some problem. Small issues trigger anger and it last for long time. In that period she abuse a particular person mostly my wife, start scolding loudly says bad world about her family, start looking for job, leave whole family crying and in anger. She creates so much scenes that everyone gets scared even I think of going away from her, she doesn't listen to anyone and she stays quite after begging for long time from different person. She calm down little bit but still in anger which takes long time to get down. Please let me know if I can give her some medicine without knowing her or what is other way to do that. I am very much fed up with this and it is destroying my and my wife life. We hardly can do anything in front of her she has problem of we going out going for movie or doing Anything.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time please help me.
Need counselling for emotional set back. Having problem in marriage life. At the moment living separately from husband. Hard to forget him.
Mental health related problems and issues are rampant in today's world. So much so that according to one world health organization (who) estimate, 1 amongst every 4 people is suffering from mental health related problems!
Staggering but true. We often tend to ignore mental health and emotional issues in favour of our physical health. But mental fitness is the ultimate x-factor for fine-tuned physical fitness!
So, if you are having these difficulties for 2 or more weeks; you are at high risk of having mental health problem!
1. Difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep or early morning awakening
2 frequent nightmares, other frightening sleep experiences like sleep walking, sleep talking, bed wetting etc.
3 getting easily angry, stressed out, tearful or sad
4. Feeling uneasy suffocated at crowded places, closed places, heights, at the sight of blood, or upon hearing news of accidents, mishap death etc.
5. Thoughts or plans of suicide, self-harm
6. Tiredness, body aches, low backache, other tingling and numbness sensations which never seem to end despite rest, multivitamin tablets
7. Frequent indigestion, acidity, heartburn, constipation which doesn't get cured despite multiple treatments
8. Overuse of alcohol, cigarettes or other drugs
9 frequent headaches which never seem to subside completely despite use of pain killer tablets
**mental health problems can be successfully treated with medicines, counselling and lifestyle modifications
****mental health problems are curable
I was on fluoxetine medication for a month for my anxiety and depression but it did not work for me and moreover it caused me sexual dysfunction. Now I stopped the fluoxetine how long will the sexual side effect last. I am worried.
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stressinterfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy. Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!