Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya MahajanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am getting treatment for tuberculosis for last 3 years n still have to complete 3 years more having medicine My question is can I have sex with my wife will it be safe n what will be the chances 4 pregnancy as she is keen to be a mother.
Mam/sir, Yesterday i.e 19/4/17 I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend in the afternoon by 12/1 pm. Later drank an vodka /alcoholic cocktail. And night around 8 pm took an ipill. Immediately after taking the pill I vomited completely. I have a doubt that I vomited the tablet also as I do not remember what happened last night. So my boyfriend suggested me to take another ipill tomorrow morning as I might have vomited the first pill. But im scared to take the second tablet so soon fearing the side effects. So kindly suggest me if I should take another tablet tomorrow i.e 21/4/17.
I take ipill and after 5 or 6 days I got period and it got right again after 5 or 6 days again got period and I am suffering right now and my stomach gets swell. So please help me what I have to do and why its happens.
Hello Doctor, I am 18 weeks pregnant now. January I took DPF OD, Folinal Plus and gestofit 200 SR, February I took richer CR, Vehycal and Protinules PL Powder, March I took mumfer XT, milical OD3 and mama protinex powder. One of my friend told doctors gave tablet to prevent normal delivery and force operation. Kindly help me.
I am having small granules scattered in my vagina. they appear like pimples inside and on the outer walls. I dont want to undergo any surgery since it has just appear kindly suggest some medicine to get rid at initial stage. Thank you.
Meri wife sakshi ki dnc hui thi 18augest 2015 ko uske 2nd period sahi se nhi hue 2 din hoke rah gye bs but ab achanak se usko bleading ho rahi he.
My wife last periods is may 26 after that we under gox unprotected sex. She missed the period for next month. Pregnancy home kit shows positive. So she taken unwanted kit on june 8. She get bleeding for till now. If any chance of pregnancy continues. How long the bleeding continues, how to stop the bleeding.
I am trying for a baby since three months but could not conceive. Should I go to Dr. For the treatment now? What kind of treatments are available for infertility? please Dr. suggest me.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I get frequent cramps in my lower abdominal stomach. Mostly this is when I lack drinking water for a long period of time.?
I am 20 year I have a gf past 6 months. She is aged 19. During my first insertion to her vagina She got heavy bleeding, it was continues first 3-4 times sex with me. Recently I seduced her younger sister and inserted on her vagina forcedly. But she didn't get any bleeding on that time. Yesterday itself I was sex with her this is my 7 times. But compared to her elder sister, she got very small hole only. Whether she already lost her virginity with someone. Please clarify?
Give ideas for cunnilingus carefully. Can cunnilingus is harmful? I like got cunnilingus. So help me.
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.