Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Supriya MahajanYour feedback matters!
I had 2 pregnancies before .but My gynecologist has diagnosed me as anovulation with pcos. What's the treatment for this condition if I'm planning for a baby.
After sex with her husband she takes contraceptive pill after 12 hours and after she has her periods 3 times last month and suddenly stop her period is she is pregnant.
I'm having pimples in my head. I used katomac shampoo but it didn't give me any relief. Itching is also there in my head due to these pimples. Please help.
Uterus shows normal size but a small fibroid measuring 28×20mms .Another fibroid is seen over its posterior wall. I want to know what treatment should be taken for fibroid and can it be removed by tablets?
This is my 3 years of married life and i still don't have a single child . what should i do ? please advice.
When she is passing her urine early morning after that two or three drops of blood falls and again urine comes in a small amount. Is this any kind of disease or any infection? What we have to do? One more thing I want to explain that before five months she had delivered a baby.
Dear sir yesterday I had done sex with my boyfriend and after sex I taken unwanted 72 within 5 hours is there any chance of pregnancy and is unwanted 72 affect my monthly periods cycle? Please help me I am tensed.
Hi My wife is pregnant. This is first time and may I know kitne din me sex karna chaiye or kya precautions rakhne chaiye.
Hello doc, my wife's age 25, she is pregnant. She have one month and 17 days of pregnancy. We take her to doc, she said to ultrasound, we did. But report said baby's growth is less by one week. Now what will we do. To grow the baby. Tell me some diet or other things pls.
Mam, am 27 years old unmarried female, for the past 2 ys am getting spotting in between my periods time. Some months I i will not get spotting and some months I wil get once, some months twice :(i am getting pain with spotting. But each month I wil get periods correctly no problem in tat, not even a month my periods has skipped but am very afraid of spotting mam :(then this 1 month I have pain in the side area where leg and lower abdomen joins on both the sides am having prickling pain :(already some years before I took ultrasound scan, the gynecologist said noting to worry, only normal water cysts present in the ovary and nothing to be afraid of. She said to limit taking spicy oily foods but still am eating al those items, but am really worried what might be the problem is, since spotting is thr for 2 years mam with severe pain during spotting and even during the periods time, those 5 days each month I can not be without pain killer like imol. Am getting unbearable pain during periods time :(wat should I do to avoid all these mam?
Me and my wife are trying to have baby from last 2 months but nothing is happening what should we do and what is the best way.
Hi, I am twenty eight eight yrs old last three months I didn't have periods i am hypo thyroid patient tsh level high so please suggest.
I am 32 years old married person I have suffering from fungal infection in my private part on top area from last 3-4 months so pls tell me better medicine for this. Now I am use dermicem oc cream and some tablets by the doctor.
I am 33 years old female I have thyroid and I am taking thyronorm 100 mcg. 3 years back I gave birth to my son and a milk gland was formed in my breast and puss was formed. Along with other medications I was given Lizoforce 600. Which was quite effective and I was ok only the lump was there which the doctor said will go off gradually. But now after 3 years I could feel pinching sensation in the same breast while I press. I am very tensed what to do please guide and my periods are happening every 20 days since 5 months. Big time hairfall too.
Dear Doctor, Kindly list out the symptoms of pregnancy when on Duphaston 10 mg twice a day. I ovulated on cd 21 and started the tablet on cd 19 night. I also took a HCG injection as I have PCOS. I am due for my periods on 2nd march. I am confused if I have to continue the tablet or stop. If I have to continue how long should I and when can I take a pregnancy test. I am spotting light pink yesterday and today which is lite. Not sure if it is periods or IB.
Hello doctor's, Today is 10 days after my period. I went to scan. In that scan report I got Right ovary 8 mm and Left ovary Nopf and and EM is 7. 5 mm . Can you tell what it mean can I get pregnant? Can I know with this I have the follicular have or not. Please reply me.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which is essential for various functions and it is not produced or stored by the body, so it is important that the food contains adequate amount of it. It plays a vital role in heart, eyes, skin, and prenatal health and immunity. Long-term non-availability of vitamin C can lead to various symptoms, which though are not immediately threatening, can turn dangerous in the long run.
- Bruised skin: Easy bruising is one of the early symptoms of vitamin C deficiency. There could be capillaries which appear superficial and have an increased tendency to bruise and bleed. There could also be unexplained reddish purple marks on the skin in people who have low levels of vitamin C.
- Bleeding gums: Another major indicator of vitamin C deficiency is swollen gums that tend to bleed easily. This again is related to their role in collagen formation and if not identified and treated in the early phases, it can lead to severe gum inflammation, periodontal disease, and even loss of teeth.
- Slow wound healing: Vitamin C has an important role to play in connective tissue formation, and if there is less of vitamin C in the body, collagen formation is delayed. This can lead to prolonged and delayed healing of wounds, even simple ones like cuts and bruises. The added role of vitamin C as an immune booster also leads to reduced healing when there is vitamin C deficiency.
- Nosebleeds: Frequent unexplained nosebleeds is another sign of vitamin C deficiency. Reduced amounts of vitamin C make the capillaries fragile causing them to bleed easily.
- Dry skin: While weather does determine if the skin is dry or normal, vitamin C also does. The decreased levels of collagen can lead to an unhealthy skin which can turn red and can be dry and can also lead to keratosis pilaris, which is an accumulation of melanin pigments in the skin. Good amounts of vitamin D helps as a good anti-ageing agent and reduces wrinkles and retains moisture. It also has sun protective effects and antioxidant properties.
- Unexplained weight gain: Vitamin C plays a vital role in fat metabolism and therefore deficiency leads to weight accumulation, especially around the waist. It helps oxidise fat and so helps in weight regulation.
- Lowered immunity: Vitamin C deficiency affects the body’s susceptibility to infections, making it prone to more severe and frequent infections. People catching a common cold very frequently could be suffering from vitamin C deficiency.
- Emotional health: Vitamin C is also a mood regulator, so inadequate amount can lead to depression. Try eating a juicy orange and see yourself feeling better! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.