Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil U AhireYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old my skin is very loose throughout my body mainly on face is very loose, and it creates wrinkles on my face, what I have to do to tighten my skin and to look young, suggest me for good face creams to avoid this like problems.
How to get rid of my hair loss & also from the graying of the hair its also getting thin. pls tell me what to do?
When pain management doesn't help, what are other alternatives for back pain due to bulged discs and arthritis?
My friend is suffering from a sudden loss of weight and weakness. Can you suggest some safe ways to gain weight and be healthy again?
Hello doctors I am having ibs and therefore I am not able to keep fast in ramadan as I have gas problem and it leads to headache or stomach ache at the end of the fast. Can you suggest me something that can help me in fasting.
Sir, My Father 60+years old and Diabetic last 20+yrs, PP and Fasting normal. Abhi Tab. Gluconorm G1 le rahe hain iske pahle Dipride M2 le rahe the. Sir, but pichhle kuchh dino se right hand me kampan ho rahi hai, suggest me plz.
I an 25 year old male height 6 feet, 72 kg weight. Sometimes I had backache from couple of years. What should I do?
I have a problem of hair fall and also it's getting white day by day. And I also have constipation. At dawn I feel little cold. I also have eruption in my mouth and tongue. I feel sleepy all the time. I also feel weakness. What should I do?
I am taking escitalopram one day and ciplar la 40 another day I am 17 years old boy. Taking of both medicine simultaneously can cause any problem and solution to stop such medicine.
I heard 2 cases recently where I was told by the patients themselves that they were non-vegetarian earlier. By this reason or that, they stopped it and followed strict veg diet. Meanwhile they developed Diabetes. When they consulted physicians, they were asked about earlier lifestyle and current lifestyle, the physicians asked them to resume non-vegetarian diet as the body was adjusted to non-veg diet and in its absence insulin insufficiency prevailed even though they had started taking alternate protein rich diet.
Your fantasies might have taken a backseat for the time- being or might have remained silenced for more than a while. The other processes of your usual life go on perfectly except for a few changes that you either consider as minute or you attribute them to any cause other than lowered libido. Failing libido can create hurdles in a man as well as a woman's life and thus should be treated at the earliest possible. Even if you don't care much about an impaired sex life; failing libido can bring about considerable changes in your overall health that can prove to be harmful in the long run.
The common causes of decreased libido can be listed as below:
- Terminal illnesses like cancer, diabetes and neurological disorders can hamper your sex drive.
- Acute exhaustion from performing at work, tending to a family or to a new born can rid you of all energy.
- An instance of sexual abuse in the past can result in lowered libido.
- A lousy lifestyle where you either smoke or drink regularly can prevent you from experiencing sexual desires.
- Irregular sleep patterns can be a contributing factor as well.
- In males testosterone levels may sharply drop due to aging. However, in females estrogen levels may drop after surgeries pertaining to the vaginal tract, after menopause or after childbirth and subsequent breast- feeding.
Ways to deal with your failing libido:
- Take Bupropion to help your case: Dopamine and norepinephrine are two basic hormones particularly necessary for a good sex drive. The consumption of Bupropion is capable of inducing the secretion of these two hormones.
- Try Eating a Mediterranean diet: A Mediterranean diet is perhaps the most reliable solution for a majority of diseases that plague men and women of modern times. This diet is known to treat failing libido in elderly people as well. A Mediterranean diet requires you to eat lots of vegetables and olive oil, while protein should be consumed in limited portions.
- Meditate on a Daily Basis: Meditation concentrates your complete energy on the well- being of your mind and body. It helps you to be conscious and aware of the sensations you feel or may feel. When continued over a long stretch of time, it can restore your interest in sexual activities.
- Make significant efforts to change your lifestyle: If you have an erratic lifestyle, sexual dysfunction is almost inevitable. You need to follow a routine to prohibit your libido from failing you.
I am 15 years old and my boyfriend stuck his fingers in my vagina but it covered with blood but this didn't happened oncs but three times .do I havs something wrong ?
I have a skin problem. My skin is so sensitive. Nothing suits to my face whether it is herbal medicine or cosmetic products even home remedies also. And get rashes on my face when it is dry even my skin is oily. What should I do?
I am 19 year old man, what are the procedure to increase the body weight. What kind foods should I take?
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.