Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KhasbardarYour feedback matters!
I have pain on both shoulders, can't move my arms straight up. Pain is severe. I had fall resulting in dislocated elbow joint about 7 months ago. Please suggest your advise as to what has to be done.
Im medium height person about 5.3 inches tall can I increase my height using ayurveda medicines my age is 21 years.
Sir/mam, I have fever since three days and I tried crocin twice in a day for 2 days but every day in the evening fever comes again. I do not understand what is the problem. Help me if you can.
I am not much healthy. I eat lot, why my body feels so hot like its exhaling heat out of my body even my friends says, why you so heat up. I do not sweat much. I also have digestion issue. Main concern I am always feels heat and my digestion is also week.
She is married and has itchiness and redness problem near her inner vagina lips from where she pee (I. E itchiness on heart shape lips). Itchiness starts any time there is no connection with her sexual life. She used to treat it with dettol and warm water. But as it happens again and again she wants a a perfect solution. please suggest her a medicine or lotion or anything else which do not harm her.
Hello sir my name is shalu and I am 22 year old. I am suffering from cronical hair loss. My front side effect more then other part of head. please sir help me and consult some effective medicines for hair loss. I am waiting of your answer.
Is laparoscopy painful. I have to undergo laparoscopy n hysteroscopy day after tomorrow at AIIMS. Doctor suspect after tube test that my fallopian tube is blocked frm the end connected to uterus.
I am feeling all time choking of my throat. The junction of nasopharynx and pharynx is filling choking as like flora .I am trying all time remove this choking cough by swallow but failed. So all time I am swallowing. I am breathing in mouth most of the time because my nasal congested. Especially at night I am filling more discomfort breathing and also sleeping. I have done deviation nasal spectrum and also remove tonsils. Also I have post nasal drip. What can I do? ?
Hi sir I am an student perusing my btech and I have eye sight of -3 and I am suffering from head ache from past 3 months so I could not concentrate on my studies and while reading I am getting tears n my eyes and my eyes are paining so please solve this problem sir.
Hi, I am having palpitation problem. heartbeat remains high in rest position 90+. Throat pain comes and goes automatically lasts for 30 minutes to some hours. ECG, TMT, CBC, Thyroid and vitamin test are normal. Dizziness and blurry vision remains usually. Feeling sleepy full day even after deep sleep at night. Please suggest.
My friend has typhoid and doctor said there is two things one is 80 and other 160. Do not know what's it. And what are all the foods would be recommended to eat.
Sir, my friend is not physically fit. He does not able to do 1 push ups only. He had gone to 3 months gym too. He had taken 1 protein powder too. But still nothing works.
In some cases, psychological factors rather than physical incapability plays a vital role in causing Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Child abuse or any instance of sexual trauma is considered as one of the root causes of Erectile Dysfunction. Other than this, there are numerous factors like a person’s emotional health and well-being can also be a direct reason behind Erectile Dysfunction.
The psychological causes of Erectile Dysfunction are
- Pressure: Constant exposure to stress due to work load, difficulties in married life, parenting issues, financial issues can be a major reason behind erectile dysfunction.
- Guilt: The pressure of satisfying a new sexual partner may become so overpowering that it may result in poor sexual performance. This may lay seeds of guilt in a person and hamper his emotional health.
- Anxiety: If a person erectile droop at any instance, fear may creep in that it can occur again. This situation opens door for ‘performance anxiety’ and may cause erectile dysfunction in the long run.
- State of Depression: Even a person who performs normally during sexual intercourse can suffer from erectile dysfunction if he is in depression. Depression poorly hinders a person’s emotional health and cause a series of psychological as well as physical problems. The drugs taken during depression may even facilitate erectile dysfunction.
- Loss of interest in sex: Reasons behind this can be growing age, disputes with partner, any kind of stress or certain medications.
- Loss of Self-confidence: Failure in previous attempts for sexual intercourse, feeling of insufficiency in sex life may lead to loss of self-confidence. This can be one of the deciding factors behind erectile dysfunction.
Occurrence of erectile droop once or twice is quite common among men. There is nothing to be worried about. But if this problem persists, one shall consult a sexologist. Few tips to prevent and cure erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- One needs to open up and discuss such issues with his partner as well as his physician. If the cause of erectile dysfunction is poor emotional health, then he can undergo some therapy. Some stress releasing exercises or meditation can help you gain control over your mind.
- One can take some pills like Viagra and prevail over psychological impediments. It helps to boost up one’s confidence while performing any sexual act.
- Try to remain fit and fine. Exercise daily to shed any extra weight. Avoid drinking and smoking and take a healthy diet. Take adequate sleep (about 7 hours in night) and get your blood pressure and cholesterol levels checked regularly.
All the above tips help in maintaining your physical as well as psychological health. Follow them and get cured of erectile dysfunction. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.