Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sumedh ShaakyaYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old male recently diagnosed with diabetes. I don't want to move to allopathy as it has side affects. Is there an ayurvedic medicine to cure diabetes or keep it under control?
I have headache, Cold, legs pain, backpain, I get pain in stomach sometimes and also pain in body. Can you esclavate my problem?
Hello doctor My age is 24 year and my lower wisdom tooth are coming from both the side and it hurts a lot and I am getting infection and pus in gums again and again. My dentist suggest wisdom tooth removal but I am very afraid about surgery. Can you tell me is it complicated? 1.how much time it takes in removal of tooth. 2. How much time in recovery after tooth removal. 3. What are the side effects of this? Help me to relax myself from this fear. Thanks.
Sir I dint get periods since 3 months so shall I use ashwagandha for this irregularity and delays. Give the best advice and diet and exercise. Thank you sir I hope I will get answer.
Hi, My wife age 28 she is suffering from pimples in her face & her legs are paining in night when sleep. She didn't sleep in night also & black marks is coming near eyesight & water is going from body also.
I am on 30 years old male & have pain on my left shoulder and neck. What should I do? I have tried with pain killer tablet and voilini gel but no use.
My Father is 53 years old he is doing dialysis due to kidney failure, but before 10 days he has got affected by pneumonia, now he is diagnosed in hospital. The symptoms like short breathless and chest pains are gradually reduced and he do not have any other symptoms of pneumonia, but the doctors says that the infection level is not reduced yet and it is increasing everyday. My confusion is his activities and symptoms like chest pain and short breathless have improved a lot but doctors result says no improvement in the reduction of virus. What could be the reason for it? Is the problem getting cured? Or becoming worse?
I am suffering from facial and body hair growth. So is there any medicines for it or first I should go for medical tests?
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
For dyspareunia that has no apparent physical cause or has lasted for months or years, you may need psychological counseling to address stress or anxiety regarding sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi. I am 30 years old working in a MNC. I am feeling depressed with my family. I lost my mother few years ago. My father is retired person. I am not an only son another my elder now came and sold out all our properties. But my father didn't protest him. I can't leave my house because of my father also I can't live in this house because of my elder brother. I am feeling too much depression in this. What should I do.
How to avoid daytime sleepiness
A lot of people, irrespective of whether they go out to work, to college or stay at home, feel sleepy during the day. Some out of fatigue, some because of having a heavy lunch and some others because they do not get a good night?s sleep. Whatever be the reason, a few exercises and some discipline can help you get rid of such sleep cravings.
Few ways to avoid daytime sleepiness are:
1. Set a routine: Try to go to sleep and wake up at about the same time every day. This resets your circadian rhythm and helps developing your sleeping pattern.
2. At least 30 minutes of workout is important for every individual. Go for walks, go to the gym, take up yoga or aerobics - regardless of the kind of exercise you are doing. When the body gets exercise, so does the brain and you are refreshed to take on the rest of the day.
3. Go to bed gadget free: Keep your books, mobile, tab, laptop and TV remote away from the bed. Stay calm and do not have heated conversations. Your nerves need calm down as you to sleep.
4. Get enough sleep: Ensure you sleep enough every night so that it doesn?t ruin your day. Night time sleep is important and adults need seven to nine hours of sleep.
5. Set consistent, healthy mealtimes: Regular mealtimes, eating a healthy breakfast and lunch on time prevents energy deficits during the day that will help you get rid of daytime sleepiness
6. Avoid alcohol: Having alcohol in high amount may hamper your regular sleeping pattern and you may be sleepy the whole day.
7.Avoid Self-Medication: Avoid taking sleeping pills or over the counter the drugs. There are different kinds of drugs available in the market. Some may make you sleepy the whole day due to hangover effect of the drug.
8. Consult a Physician or a sleep specialist.