Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sumedh ShaakyaYour feedback matters!
I missed my periods I have a 6 months old baby I have done home test for pregnancy It was negative Still not getting my periods Why.?
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I am a 39 years old diabetic patient, when I had fever or cough and cold or any other diseases than my sugar becomes little more increases, please tell why it happens?
i am 23 year old male. I have been lost my hair too much, can I get my hair regrowth, What should I do. Please give me some suggestions/name of Medicine. Thank you.
My skin is excess white. But it is too oily and lots of pimples abd acne on it. redness and blackness around mouth. Blackheads. Dark circle. What to do.
I married women. Since 7-8 months I have problem in intercourse with my husband. After intercourse I have so much pain in my vagina for 2 -3 days after intercourse. Me and my husband intimate once a month only. This problem is not regular but when we have sex then after this problem occur. Please tell me what I do?
What is difference between berberriaquafillium Q .berberriaquafillium Q20 .which is much better to intake .please suggest.
I am type dibetic and using huminsilin 30/70 and 40iu per unit. The dose is 25 units twice daily. Is there any pen alternative to this insulin. Is there any drug alternative to it. Kindly advice.
I am 35 years old. Mother of two kids 9 and 6 years old. I am a working woman and my weight is 96 kgs and height 160 cm. Please help me to reduce my weight.
Since I was 13 I started doing masturbation and now my weight only 43 and now I m 19. And my this is also thin so please tell me how can I increase my weight.
How to reduce the hair fall? I M having hair fall due to dry scalp what I need to do to reduce the hair fall?
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Here are type, cause, symptoms, and treatments of Diabetes
Good morning all of you, my name Dr. Anil Mehta, I am consultant physician practicing for the last 23 years in Delhi as a general practitioner. Today’s topic of discussion is Diabetes.
Diabetes is very core mobility existing in our community defines all disorder that affects all organs of the body leading to increase of sugar levels due to deficiency of insulin which occurs due lack of insensitivity of the body organs, to insensitivity to different organs and also due to lack of insulin and due to lack of decrease production in the pancreas leading to its various core morbidities in every organs of the body. Mainly its symptoms are polydipsia, polyphagia, and polyuria and delayed wandlining.
There are various types of diabetes mainly in our community.
You know there is type 1 and type 2.
Type 1 is existing in children and young adults and type are existing in old age. Type 1 is known as due to lack of insulin. Deprive of and the patient is deprived of insulin so we have to replace the insulin.
Type 2 there is decrease sensitivity of insulin so lead to various other disorders mainly existing in old age. So to replace insulin, increase sensitivity there are various drugs available to treat. Ok, now we come to the complications. There are various complications mainly it affects eyes, peripheral system nerves, and kidney, heart every organ of the body. We can divide into microangiopathy and macroangiopathy. Microangiopathy means small vessels of the body leading to reduce sensation altered sensation. Micro was Fletcher of the body example is diabetic foot reduce sensation numbness leading to foot ulcers and diabetic foot. It’s a nowadays a huge problem in our community.
So I am discussing this topic diabetes because it is a major disorder in our world. The patient is increasing more than 6 million and incidence is 2 or 3 children in every 10 giving birth to a baby means every 10 individual 1 or 2 or 3 are having diabetes. There are various measures by which you can screen diabetes mainly by fasting blood sugar, post mandal sugar and also by Hba1c.
So I will cut short my topic of discussion, you can any information or contact me at my clinic, my website at lybrate.com at Dr. Anil Mehta. Thank you