Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sumedh ShaakyaYour feedback matters!
During a febrile seizure, the body of a child may convulse, shake and contract, the eyes may roll, and he or she may moan or become unconscious. This type of seizure is usually for a few minutes, but in rare cases can last up to 15 minutes.
Febrile seizures stop on their own while the fever persists until treated. While some children may feel sleepy afterwards, others do not have lasting effects.
Seizures in toddlers may be caused due to the following factors
- Epilepsy - Epilepsy is defined categorically as two or more seizures without any acute cause. Epilepsy can occur at any age, but it is usually diagnosed in infants and young children.
- Body temperature - Body temperature may indicate a crisis in small children. High body temperatures or low body temperature can cause seizures in a toddler. These types of seizures occur only once or twice in children two years or younger, often after an illness. This type of seizure due to the fortification of the body temperature is considered a febrile convulsion.
- Dehydration - Febrile seizures can also occur due to dehydration. Dehydration is a direct result of previous illness that included sweating and fever.
- Physical condition - A child who is in poor physical condition can also be prone to seizures. Malnutrition or a body weakened by disease or illness makes small children more susceptible to crises.
- Family History - Family history can play a role in toddlers or children with seizures. If a family member suffered from the tendency or had convulsions, particularly febrile seizures as a child, this trait can be inherited.
Treating febrile seizures
If your child has a febrile seizure, stay calm and:
- Make sure your child is in a safe place and does not fall or hit something hard
- Place your child on his side to prevent choking
- Watch for signs of breathing difficulties, including any colour change in the face of your child
- If the seizure lasts more than a few minutes or your child turns blue, it may be a more serious type of seizure; connect with doctors immediately
Febrile seizures can be frightening to witness, but remember they are fairly common and are not usually a symptom of a serious disease, and in most cases does not lead to other health problems.
I am having a pain over the joints and knee as I never fall over knee then also it is paining from last three weeks.
I'm vegetarian. Doctors say to add eggs daily in diet. What all are the alternatives/ substitute of eggs for vegetarian?
Meri ek girl friend .2 saal say meri ussay baat ho rhe hai .but kabhi milay nhi hai. Last usnay colg join kiya. Uska ek friend bna. .fir. Sbbkuch normal tha .hmlog sb happily baat krtay thay .but. Uska friends bhaut jyda close ho gya .hrr cheej batanay lga .meri gf ko .ke meri size itta .dono gali MAY be baat Krnay lgay .mtlb bhaut jyda close ho gye .hrr jagha meri gf ke pic lgana. Usko raat Kay 2bjay msg krna .I miss you .phailay meri gf ko meri sari baat acche lgte the .abb meri sari baat khrab lgnay lge hai .hmse jyda baat be nhi krte hai .agr krte hai to .bhaut jldi chle jate hai .yaa fir gussa ho Jate hai .wo sirf usse he baat krna pasand krte hai .call krta hu .to bhaut he rudely baat krte hai. Alg alg trha kaa excuse Dena .har time mere say jb bhi baat hote hai to .sirf apni friend ke baat krayge. Agr usko kuch bol detay hai to .bhaut gussa krte hai .hrr kosis krr dala lekin kuch be sahi nhi ho rha hai. Wo jo be bol day sbb sahi hota hai .meri sari baat khrab lgte hai.In sbka kya mtlb huwa .or bhaut jyda depress may .hai .plzz help me.
I'm 9 years old. My height stopped growing or its growing too slow my younger brother 8 years old is taller than me. Although its genetic. But I have to increase my height. I'm not sure about my exact height that's why i'm not mentioning here. Please grant me with your advice what I have to do? my mother's height is 4'9" and father's height is 5" 7"
I am suffering from high fever for last 5 days no medicine is working what should I do to cure myself?
I am 16 years old but I am very thin. I eat sufficient food to become healthy but there is no effect on my body. Suggest me some way to become healthy in short time.
I am suffering from hair fall problem. U have used so many products and hair treatment but still m suffering. please give me a solution.
Im 23 yrs old. I will be fat 70Kg and my boobs and bums are looking awkward more than normal size. Please help to reduce it. I following green tea every morning, what shall I do? Please advise.
I am 24 years married as I am having pcod problem I had my laparoscopy and took treatment for pregnancy as there was no result came, as I put on my weight so one of my suggested me a ayurvedic treatment as I am taking it now they have have me several test to do as I got a reports they said again the same pcod problem is there and gave a tablets so I want to have a detail of the reports.
Knee replacement surgery can make a dramatic difference for those with severely painful knee joints. More than 90 percent of individuals who have total knee replacements report significant pain relief, improved mobility and better quality of life.
In the past, patients between 60 and 75 years of age were considered to be the best candidates for total knee replacement, but improvements in artificial knee technology and surgical techniques have made knee replacement an option for both elder patients as well as younger patients.
In a traditional total knee replacement, the damaged areas of the femur, tibia and kneecap are removed and replaced with prostheses. Patients whose joint damage is limited to one area of the joint may be candidates for partial or unicompartmental replacement.