Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Srushti Bhujbale.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Hi there is a white type spot I can see on my face am too conscious about it. Is it due to lack of vitamin? Please help me it is clearly visible on my face.
I am having fever from three days and it's not coming down. What can I do Doctor to let my fever come down?
I having pain just below my stomach kindly help in getting clear about my problem. Is this problem serious or just a climate change effect.
Hi sir am male and am 22 years old. My height is about 168 cm and really loosing my confidence because of my height. I wanna grow taller sir. Am always very much worried about height. It creates some inferiority in me whenever I cross through a tall guy. Am doing regular exercises like hanging in bar and other stretching exercises. I have an idea to take human growth hormone injection for my growth. Can anyone suggest me is that good. Will that improve my height. Any other ideas to improve my height naturally. Because I want to grow tall a few inches.
I am 19 years old and my weight is 38kg as I am slim I need any tip to reduce my cheeks or slim my face please can I know how should I do that.
My mother is 46 years old suffered of thyroid. Please suggest any home remedies & diets to keep thyroid in balanced condition & reduce weight which increases day by day as a result of thyroid.
I am 21 years old female and have backache for last 2 months I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't get any relief . What should I do now ?
Does implantation bleeding lasts for 6 days actually my period duration 6 days is there any chance of getting pregnancy.
By sleeping our concentration power increase or it is just myth By sleeping mind cool down but studying 14 hrs is necessary what should be your consult.
My height is 5feet 10 inch and my body weight is 55kg. What should be the ideal weight for this height and how can I maintain my weight.
If an 8 years old suffers from dengue and suddenly bleeding starts from his nose .are their any special reason behind this symptom or not and if so what are they? And how should they be treated in absence of doctor? please reply me as soon as possible .thanks.
I am 53 years old operated for breast cancer on april 14th 2015 my eris negative mypr is negative my her is negative my score is 0 ans it is t2n0m0 mt tumor is 3.2*3.2*2.5cm and n-0/14 gradeiii (3+3+3=9) base not involved skin nipple arrola free from tumour. My hphigh grade partly necotric infiltrating duct carci right breast fully removed please suggest me next procedure I went for chemo they said no need for chemo and radiation please reply for the same why radiation and chemo not required.
Hello doctor, I have a doubt, Is first dnc leads to infertility or create any problem to getting pregnant for second time.. Please clarify my doubt..
How I gain weight? My appetite is not so good. I am 23years old and my height is 5ft3" and weight just 48kg.
I'm facing some depression issues due to my in-laws n husband. Attempted to die in the month of December. But got saved. Donno wat to do. Issue is my husband wants to see his parents as it became long time a gap 8 months .We reside in Mumbai. As I go to delivery to my parents house he wants his parents to be with him .Which again starts disputes between me n him. Thing is they take things from my house .To give to their daughters. N make my husband spend too much on them which lead to loans n all in past. So I said No they cannot come here in my absence.
While Navaratri fasting is very popular among the Hindu society, there is a scientific reason behind this fasting. It happens twice in a year during seasonal change. This is the time when the weather changes and the body become vulnerable due to low immunity. This is the reason why food items such as meat, grains, salt etc. are prohibited. Ayush theory suggests that food items such as the onion and salt can infuse negative energy and there are high chances of falling ill. However, the real question remains as to what to eat during the nine days of Navratri. Here is a guideline for the same:
- Keep the hydration going: This goes without saying. The level of water consumption and beverages, in general, should be stepped up during this time. While frequent drinking of water comes real handy, drinking lemon water, coconut water, buttermilk and plain milk will ensure that your energy level does not drop and a person can run through the day without any lethargy.
- Do not go empty stomach: While rituals can be a binding, it should never be a hindrance to health. Going empty stomach for long can harm the body to a large extent. First, it creates acidity in a person and makes it difficult for a person to digest food when he consumes it. Second, staying empty stomach for too long can cause a tendency to vomit, and leads to nausea and headache.
- Avoid fried food: Fried food might taste like heaven after a long day’s fast, but remember it does more harm than good. Food items such as aloo tikki, sabudana and papad are extremely popular among folks during this time, but they are very taxing for the stomach after the fast. Too much oil can lead to an upset stomach and dehydrate the body. Some healthier options include kheer and khichdi. Dairy products have the unique advantage of keeping the stomach full and maintain normal body health.
- Increase your intake of fruits: Fruits are one of the best options during the Navaratri fasts. Some of the recommended fruit options include watermelon, apple, mango, musk melon etc. Fruits keep the tummy at peace without any harm. However, people suffering from high blood sugar should ensure that the portion size of fruit consumption is limited. Lemon and any type of citrus food should also be avoided during this time.
- Opt for healthy vegetables: While most devotees follow a strict vegetarian diet, some vegetables should get the preference owing to their nutritious benefits to the body. Vegetables such as the potatoes, bottle gourds, pumpkins, carrots, sweet potatoes, cucumber etc. are extremely beneficial for the body. It should be kept in mind that vegetables are boiled or cooked in non-refined oil for a healthy fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.