Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha GarniyaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 32 years old and before 7 months I got married. But my wife didn't get pregnant while we do sex daily or every 2 day. Please suggest me where is the problem. All tests are ok.
I am 27 Years old Female and suffering from PCOD for last 5 years. I am having midterm bleeding and have taken homeopathy also for 2 years but no cure. Suggest me to get rid of this problem.
Hai sir when ladies will get pregnant, if we do sex during periods at that time they will become pregnant or else if we do sex in the normal days also I want exact and full complete details about this.
1) aswaganda: it is called indian ginseng, has long been used by ayurvedic practitioners as a rejuvenating tonic. It has antiinflammatory, antitumor, anti stress, antioxidant, immune modulatory and rejuvenating properties. This herb fortifies our ability to cope with stress, reduce anxiety, improves mental acuity, reaction time and physical performance.
2). Ginkgo biloba: it is useful for improvements in thinking, learning and memory. Improvements in daily living and in social behavior, and reduced symptoms of depression.
3). Ginseng, fish, beriberies and caffeine enhance memory, attention span and brain function. Caffeine can energize you and help your concentration. It is found in coffee, chocolate and energy drinks.
4). Sugar can enhance your alertness. Not the table sugar. Glucose can offer short-term boost to memory, thinking and mental ability.
5). Eat breakfast to fuel your brain. It may improve short term memory and attention.
6). Fish is a real brain food. There are two major types of efa: omega 3 fatty acids found in cold water fish such as salomon, mackerels, halibut and herring. Omega 6fatty acids are commonly used cooking oils such as sunflower, safflower oils, corn and soybean oil. They are important role in cognitive and behavioral function.
7). Add a daily dose of nuts and chocolates. A well balanced diet rich in micro nutrients is essential for normal brain development in children.
8). Add avocados and whole grains. This reduce your risk of plaque buildup in brain and enhance blood flow, offering a simple tasty way to fire up brain cells.
9). Beriberies are super nutritious. It helps to prevent brain from the damage caused by free radicals.
10). Vitamins, minerals and supplements: the brain boosting power supplements like vitamin b, c, e beta carotene, magnesium and herbs like ginseng, ginkgo, valerian, brahmi, passiflora are promising.
11). Mind/ body techniques such as hypnotherapy, progressive relaxation and biofeedback are particularly well suited to children and adolescents.
12). Get ready for a big day:
1) get a good night's sleep
2) stay hydrated.
3) exercise to help sharpen thinking.
4) meditate to clear thinking and relaxation.
13). Change your thinking: confidence-discipline-believe
1) open your mind to possibilities.
2) have the personal discipline to carry out your plans.
3) walk with your head high and believe in yourself.
4) the power to change is within yourself.
5) if you believe it you can do it.
14) there are some useful bach remedies to over come mental illness.
A) chestnut but: this remedy has two symptoms namely slowness in learning and escapist mentality.
B) sceleranthus: it is useful for unsteadiness of mind and postponing nature.
C) willow it is useful for blaming others for our own mistakes.
D) larch it is beneficial for lack of self confidence.
E) cherry plum it is useful for irresistible temptation and uncontrollable thirst, anger, appetite etc.
Am 19 years old. I do not have enough blood in my body. I will not eat much or eont drink much water. I am 30 kgs. 4 months ago I had ovarian cyst surgery. Doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. When I walk too much or sit for too long and shouting I am still having dull pains near my stitches. Someone said for anyone it will take 3 months to cure but for me because of my weakness tis going to take 5 months is it frue? Will I be alright.
I am 24 years old woman & my problem is that I think my skin of my private area and thighs is very sensitive as I get rashes very often I don't know because of what. According to my view its because of some fluid discharge from my vaginal the underpants become wet & also because of sweat rashes I get. So, what precautions do you suggest and why is it happening. & which cream do you suggest? is clean n dry cream a good choice? and I also wanted to know that the fluid is the unwanted sperms? or something else? Thanks.
Hi my friend manognya has 4 years of sexual attachment with her boyfriend. Recently they were breakup. Her parents arranged a NRI match to her. Her marriage is in this year august. She is feeling very fear to marry her husband because she is not virgin. Now what she has to do give me any solution to set her life.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.
I had a sex with my girlfriend without a protection and she was running in period, after one day later again I had a sex with my wife without a any protection and that it was bleeding, so due to this do I get infected with any serious disease? Such a like HIV.
If your diet is low in the nutrients your body needs, your mouth may have a more difficult time resisting infection. A poor diet can lead to gum disease and tooth decay.
Eventually these acids can cause tooth enamel to break down, forming a cavity. Foods that contain sugars of any kind can contribute to tooth decay.
Foods that protect against decay:
Cheese: consuming cheese after a sugary snack prevents increase in acidity. Cheese stimulates saliva and is rich in calcium influencing the balance of re-calcifying teeth and protecting against loss of calcium.
Cow’s milk: contains lactose, which is less acid producing than other sugars and does not promote decay as readily. In addition, it also contains calcium, phosphorus, and casein, all of which help stop decay. However bottle-feeding milk at night can cause decay.
Human breast milk: contains 7% lactose and is lower in calcium and phosphate. It generally does not initiate decay except in cases of high frequency nighttime feeding and prolonged on demand feeding.
Plant foods: are fibrous and protect teeth by mechanically stimulating saliva. Peanuts, hard cheeses, and gum that contains xylitol can act the same way.
Black & green teas: are particularly rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, which are complex antioxidant compounds found in many plant foods. The fluoride in black tea may also protect against decay.
Chocolate: there is some evidence that cocoa in an unrefined form (without added sugars) may have some anti-decay potential due to polyphenolic compounds present, but processed chocolate is too high in sugar to be good for the teeth.
Looking after your teeth is important if you want them to last a lifetime! sticking to a nutritionally sound diet that is low in free sugars, high in fiber — lots of fruits and vegetables — and drinking plenty of water (preferably fluoridated) will safeguard your oral and dental health as well as your general health and well-being.
Hi, during pregnancy can I travel in flight. Time duration 2 hours. And pregnancy approximately 3 months. Pls.
Gave birth to 4 through caesarean section. 29 years old. I am diagnosed with hydronephrosis. But under control. Have cramps on my leg. I feel dizzy at times and sometimes vomit. Have severe headache. I always feel drowsy. Weight 37 kgs. Please help. Bp around 100/70 - 80/60.
After my monthly period from 5th day my feet having too much pain can you tell me why I am facing this problem.
Hi sir, I am 31 years old. I am pregnant. I am suffering from thyroid. Please suggest me proper diet and exercise as well as for how much time I have to walk daily.
My sister's menstrual cycle discontinued for about 53 day rather than 21days. We were happy about her pregnancy but the problem was she can't check her pregnancy and not consulted a doctor due some busy schedule. But after 53 days her menstrual cycle is back, we are depress now. She is complaining some lower abdomen pain also. What is actually going on, we will consult tomorrow, before that I want to ask doctors about it. Is she was pregnant or MC can be this much delay. Before this she always had regular period. Please advice and help.
Sugar (cane sugar) is not only a big industry but has been a part of many of our traditional foods. Somehow, today sugar has been given a tag of being an 'unhealthy' food. What we don't realize before we demonize a food the reason for it to suddenly become unhealthy. Sugar in small required amounts does not cause any health issue. What we don't realize is the amount of sugar that we are unknowingly consuming through foods like packaged cereals ,juices , health drinks , pastries, burgers and even the so called 'low fat' packaged foods marketed as healthy foods. Excessive sugar in these forms can definitely become harmful. So, rather than banning sugar from your diet, try to make better food choices.
The steps you can take to reduce sugar intake in a week are -
1. Stay hydrated and avoid health drinks and packaged juices - Replace so-called health drinks and packaged juices with fresh drinks like lime water, coconut water, herbal teas and home-made fruit drinks like raw mango juice / aam panah and Water. The natural electrolytes will stop any craving for excessive sugar laden foods.
2. Limit caffeine intake - Drinking coffee in the morning causes caffeine kick which spikes the energy levels in the body. As soon as this spike wears off, there is an intense sugar craving in the body.
3. Eat more complex carbohydrates - Increasing consumption of complex carbohydrates such as whole grains and yams helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in the body. This happens as they are digested slowly and help in controlling sugar cravings.
4. Restrict salt intake - Excessive salt consumption can increase cravings for sugary foods. Eating too much salt can cause the body to balance out the flavors thus leading to increased sugar cravings.
5. Exercise - Exercise causes perspiration in the body which helps in flushing out the salt and making the body alkaline thus reducing sugar cravings.
6. Limit processed food intake - Eating naturally occurring foods such as grains and fruits are healthier than eating packaged foods. Packaged foods generally contain both added sugar and salt which tend to increase sugar cravings and promotes weight gain.
1.Learn how to eat
The first step to controlling IBS is eating properly. And not just what you eat, but when and how. Eat little and often and at regular times.
Your digestive system will then get into a good routine and eating smaller amounts will avoid bloating and diarrhoea.
Also eat slowly. Gulping food quickly can make you swallow air, which results in wind and bloating. Chew well and drink lots of water.
2 Change your pattern
Eat your biggest meals earlier in the day and have a light evening meal. Also have foods that are harder to digest like raw fruit and vegetables before 4pm.
3 Soothe yourself
Different herbs and supplements can ease the symptoms of IBS. Calcium supplements are thought to counteract diarrhoea as it slows down gut contractions.
Experts recommend linseed for constipation, while artichoke can help digestive complaints, especially after eating fatty foods.
Finally, taking 500mg of turmeric extract once a day can also help because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
4 Keep on moving
Regular exercise can reduce bloating and constipation in IBS sufferers. Even 30 minutes of moderate exercise like brisk walking or yoga five times a week will help.
5 Peppermint oil
Taken in tea, oil, herb or capsule form, peppermint oil can help alleviate symptoms by relaxing the intestinal muscles.
Peppermint tea bags are readily available or just add a few drops of oil to half a glass of warm water.
6 Try different things
There are a number of complementary therapies that might ease symptoms, including reflexology, aromatherapy, massage, acupressure and yoga.
Find one that suits you.
7 Be prepared
Many sufferers dread going out for meals for fear the stress will trigger symptoms. But planning ahead is key.
First, find out where the loo is as soon as you arrive so you know you can get there easily if you need to.
Try to have a look at the menu before you go so you can carefully pick out the safest foods for you. Lots of restaurants have their menus online.
If you’re afraid of things going wrong, take some preventative medication before you go out.
Don’t overeat. Finally, relax as stress could risk an attack.
8 Black pepper
It might not seem that powerful, but black pepper can make a big difference.
Black pepper oil soothes cramps and relieves wind and also stimulates a sluggish digestive system.
9 Breathe slowly
Some people swallow air when they’re anxious, adding to the problem of wind and bloating.
Learn to control this by practising abdominal breathing.
Sit comfortably with your shoulders lowered and relaxed. Breathe in slowly through both nostrils and count to five, expanding your tummy.
Hold for five seconds and then exhale to a count of five, drawing your stomach in.
10 Sleep tight
Too little sleep or poor sleep has been shown to have a direct impact on the severity of IBS, so avoid caffeine later in the day.