Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal M. AkoleYour feedback matters!
I am on acne treatment and I use sunscreen above clindamycin gel in the morning, I have a class in afternoon its a 10 min distance between hostel and college during which I get some. Sweat due to sunscreen will that aggravate my acne.
suggest some tips to increase growth of facial hair. I am having facial hair. But not in good amount.
My wife age is 30 years old His periods not come regularly for every month. Now last 2 months over not come.
THE AGE OF MY FATHER IS 82. NOW HE LOST HEAMOGLOBIN RAPIDLY. HIS HB WAS 12.3 AFTER GIVING 6 UNIT BLOOD ON16/12/2014 TO 24/12/2014 BUT ON 28/01/2015 IT WAS 9.2. PLEASE GIVE ADVICE. THANK YOU.
Dark circle under eyes. Irregular Menses. Mother too had heavy dark circles. What is the best possible reasonable treatment to get rid of these? Please help! Thanks in advance!
I have an abortion 2 years ago, that was my first baby. Now I want to get pregnant. But my periods are irregular. Please tell me what should i do?
In 2003 I had pain in my knee. On doctor's advice had my blood test. Level of uric acid was found to be 7.6 and was diagnosed Gout.Since then I had been taking Lodiric SR-250 capsule a day.Since then the level of uric acid remains 4.2 to4.8 only. This capsule is not available now in the market. Please Advise whether I should take some other medicine as you prescribe or discontinue it.
Around my nose there are white heads appearing so what I have to do to get rid of them? Please let know.
I am a male and having problems in depression. I cannot talk much when I am depressed. Everytime I am simply thinking.
Keeping things interesting is the key along with enticing your partner. A healthy relationship is equivalent to having a healthy sex life. It is important for each of you to please each other in bed to keep the excitement and the passion alive.
Here's what you can do to keep your man happy in bed:
- Filthy talk: Filthy talk is a sex play that involves sexual and sensual phrasing to drive your partner crazy. You can enhance your sexual experience by sharing your deepest and wildest fantasies and desires with your partner you can charge him up.
- Be the first one to strip: Men generally don't expect you to take the initiative to take off your clothes first. If you take the initiative, your partner is not only going to be surprised, but will go crazy too. This also makes him feel how much you want him.
- Be adventurous: Every couple has normal sexual intercourse. But when some adventure is added to it, your sex life gets that much needed break from the monotony. Try out blindfolds, handcuffs or different sex positions to make it interesting.
- Go for a blowjob: Going down on your man is the best pleasure you can give him. Give yourself a little trouble in finding out the position in which it works well.
- Massage his prostate for the ultimate orgasm: Orgasm from a prostate massage is deep, intense and powerful. Many men get stimulated by this as the area around the anus is extremely sensitive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have been suffering hairloss for last couple of years. I am 25 year old. I am male. What should I do to prevent hairloss completely? Is there any way to regain lost hair? Also is it ok if I use hair gel? I have heard hair gel may cause hairloss on frequent usage.
I have suffering from acne. It looks very dirty. Those pimples are big in size than others. Please help me.
Hi, I’m Dr Ashok Gupta. I’m a general surgeon gastroenterologist. I’m practicing since last 35 years. Today we will discuss pilonidal disease.
First, let’s know what this disease is?
This is the first fistula formation on the back side of the body. Where there is the lower portion of the human body, where the pus starts coming from the fistula and quite often it is not being treated by the repeated treatment of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs and the person feel very much annoyed by this. This can be a pilonidal disease.
What pilonidal disease is?
When the hair enters in the skin and it goes in and creates an infection there, until and unless that track is being exercised or being operated that remains a permanent fissure. This is called a pilonidal disease. The surgery is very simple for it. only the thing is if it is being done by an experienced person and one day you have to stay in the hospital and it can even be done under local anaesthesia. The foreign body is being removed from the wound and the wound is remained open for a long time only the dressing is required for two three weeks and another if it is the primary closure is being done then it can be cured in seven to ten days.
You can connect me at lybrate.com. if you have question, query or any clarification you are most welcome to contact on lybrate.com to me. Thank you.