Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashikant P. Pudurkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikant P. PudurkarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and I am suffering from back pain. I have consulted many doctors but my problem was not solved. Please give some suggestions to me.
I am a 21 year old boy. I don't have any time to sleep. Only time is coming diwali that too in evening when noise pollution will be at peak. I am thinking to have atleast 12 hour deep sleep otherwise my health will degrade. So I want tablets/capsules/pills for taking a deep nap. Please suggest if it is your cup of tea.
Sir I am 26 years old. I am married and I have 10 months old baby. I have suffered from a disease for past 8 years. In the starting vomiting sensation or vomiting and giddy, skin itches, skin irritation, skin problem and period time very difficult I feel, the problem is continued but many doctors said nothing. The skin doctors prescribed atarax but no effect. My skin color also changes. Urine and motion problem. I drink more water but my lips and body are very dry. Sir please instruct me.
I am right now 27 year old. I am preparing for government job but cold not able to concentrate properly. Masturbation becomes compulsion. It become my daily habit. Unwanted thoughts are always pouring on my mind. Sometimes I became too aggressive and throw tantrums. Due to over masturbation sometime I feel very weak and fragile and always felt guilty. It affects my study very much. Sometime I started talking with my mind then I have to control myself. Hallucination problem always affect my decision taking ability. I cannot control my mind in-spite of trying for so many years. I feel sometimes lonely and very depressed. Please suggest me solution so right now I can concentrate only in my studies.
What is hypertrichosis?
Hypertrichosis is the excessive growth of hair, which is abnormal given for the person's age, sex, body area or race. This is different from Hirsutism in which women experience hair growth in areas that generally fall under the male pattern of hair distribution.
The commonest symptom of hypertrichosis is the development of excess hair in small isolated patches (localised hypertrichosis) or all over the body (generalised hypertrichosis). Some with this disorder may exhibit enlarged gums and defects of the teeth as well.
Types of hypertrichosis
Hypertrichosis may be congenital (present during birth) or acquired.
- Congenital hypertrichosis is generally caused by genetic mutations. It may affect men and women differently, and may even impact the whole body, covering one totally in hair or just in isolated areas such as the upper part of the body, face, elbows etc.
- Acquired hypertrichosis occurs post birth. Causes of it may include side effects of certain drugs, certain types of cancer and metabolic abnormalities. It may also occur due to trauma. This generally causes hair growth around or in the facial region such as the upper lip, chin and cheeks that may follow a certain pattern.
Causes of Hypertrichosis:
- Genes - Genetic mutations has been seen to affect the development of hypertrichosis.
- Cancer - It may develop in those suffering from cancers of some forms. This form of hair growth is also known as malignant down and generally affects the face.
- Malnutrition - Eating disorders affect the metabolism of a person, which might lead to the development of hypertrichosis.
- Drugs - Certain drugs have been found to cause hormonal imbalances, which can induce excessive hair growth.
- Injuries - Trauma such as head or cerebral injuries or exposure to certain chemicals may also cause hypertrichosis. Porphyrias, which are disorders affecting the skin and or nerves, may also lead to its development. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!