Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikant P. PudurkarYour feedback matters!
Most children dislike dentists and will make any excuse to not visit them until the pain of a cavity becomes too much to bear. A cavity can be described as a hole in the tooth caused by tooth decay. Cavities affect people of all ages, but are most commonly experienced by children. Cavities can affect both milk teeth and permanent teeth. The good news is that cavities can be easily prevented. Here are a few tips.
- Pregnant women and mothers can transfer cavity germs to the children. Thus, the first step to preventing cavities in children is for mothers to practice good oral habits by brushing and flossing daily along with a healthy diet. Visit a dentist regularly and get your teeth and gums properly cleaned and examined.
- Do not encourage your child to drink juices, sodas or other artificially sweetened drinks. When your child is an infant, do not fill his bottle with anything other than milk or water. Also, do not put your child to sleep with a bottle of milk or anything other than water. Once your child has brushed his teeth at the end of the day, he should have nothing with sugar in it. This is because saliva production decreases while sleeping and without enough saliva, teeth cannot protect themselves against mouth acids.
- Limit snacking between meals. This prevents the buildup of acids in the mouth and gives the mouth enough time to repair itself without causing damage to tooth enamel. Give your child a healthy, well-balanced diet. A diet rich in calcium, phosphorus, and proteins will help build strong teeth. Instead of sugary snacks, give your child let your child snack on fruits, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, nuts etc.
- Teeth can be cleaned as soon as they appear. Teach your child to brush their teeth twice a day with a pea-sized amount of a fluoride-based toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. Brush your teeth along with your child to teach them the proper way of brushing and build a healthy habit.
- Get your child’s teeth regularly checked by a dentist. The dentist will be able to identify early signs of cavities that you may have missed along with other dental problems that may increase your child’s risk of cavities. He will also be able to check the growth and development of your child’s teeth. A child’s first dental visit should be before he celebrates his first birthday. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
My hairs are so thick nd dry nd little bit curly types nd it is also rough lyk if someone put his or her hand in my hairs or if someone touches his/her hand to my hairs they said your hairs luks like one animal is there who have pins on his body. My hairs are rough so mch rough I want silky hairs what should I do pls help me doctor.
My friend suffering form a lot of stomach pain at the time of periods what to do at the time she is crying a lot with the pain.
Greetings sir, Good morning, Respected sir, I am 30 year old a police officer, my question is I am just 60 kgs weight, I want to gain some more weight to look a good personality, so kindly suggest me a medicine to increase my weight with out any side effects. Thanking you.
Few months back I have an acne problem. On my face and head .but I consult doctor and it gets cured. Now now I left with the small small holes on my face and black dark spots .I am unable to cure it. Please see my profile picture .please look into the matter and provide me a good cream to cure holes.
What can I do for good healthy body. I can do 30 puss upp continues. Please tell me about healthy food. And good type of ecsasers. What l do for good hair. My hair very small thickness. What can I do for for good healthy hair. Tell me about Any food for healthy hair. What is derma roller. What is laser treatment. What is the use of the derma roller. And the laser treatment. Please tell me about the problems. Sir I can't speak in speed. I think that is my tang problem. Thank you for reading my words. Have a nice day sir.
I am 21 years old male and I have back pain for more than a couple of years. Why do I get back pain at this early age? what should I do?
If you have an uncomplicated pregnancy, you are likely to be able to travel during most of your pregnancy. Just be sure to discuss air travel and extended trips with your doctor ahead of time. When traveling, it's also smart to carry a written record of your due date and any medical conditions you have.
When traveling by car, remember the following:
• Wear your seat belt , even if your car has an air bag. Strap the lower belt across your lower lap/upper thighs. Run the shoulder belt between your breasts and up over your shoulder, not over your abdomen. Remove any excess slack in the seat belt.
• Proper use of an air bag is important regardless of whether you are pregnant. If you are sitting in front of an air bag, slide the seat as far back as possible, and tilt the seat back slightly to increase the distance between your chest and the air bag [to 10 in. (25 cm) or more]. For the latest air bag safety information, see the U.S. Department of Transportation website at www.safercar.gov.
• Take bathroom breaks and short walks at least every 2 hours on long trips to increase the blood circulation in your legs and reduce bladder pressure.
When you're pregnant, the safest time to travel is during your second trimester (18 to 24 weeks), when your risks for miscarriage and preterm labor are lowest. During your third trimester, it's best to stay within 300 miles of home, in case of sudden changes that need medical attention. Airplane travel tips include the following:
• Check with the airline for its requirements before you book a flight. Some airlines do not allow women more than 35 weeks pregnant to fly.
• Carry written documentation of your due date when traveling. Some airlines ask to see this information.
• Wear your seat belt strap over your lower lap/upper thighs. When in flight, keep your seat belt fastened as much as possible in case of turbulence.
• Take a few walks while on a long flight to increase the blood circulation in your legs.
• Choose an aisle seat if possible. This will make it easier to move around in the plane.
I have black spot Nd lots of pimples in my face, I used scars cream bt no result. U suggest me. A better solution.
Dr. what are the fruits and vegetables we have to get free from diabetes, Dr. please tell me fruits and vegetables to get rid of joint pain.
Lybrate | Dr Shouvik Ghosh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY