Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailu ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
Upper pait mai baby thahar jata hai jab us baby ko niche lane k liye kya tarika or khana chahiye avi 9th months chal rhaa hai or baby dilivery time pe woman k sareer mai kitna blood hona chahiye avi 9.4 gm hai plz.
I have issue with my periods. Since Dec 2016 I did not get my periods. Please provide me guidance ,is it a serious issue ,what further steps I need to take.
What is the actual process of taking this medicine (staring to end? Could we start this medicine during periods? And how long we should take this medicine of regularizing periods cycle? Is there any side effect of this medicine?
I used premarin and meprate to get my periods regular. But past one year I stopped the pills and my periods also stopped. Now got married please suggest some treatments to get pregnant?
I am 28 year old, married for 1.5 yes now. I did my iui treatment to get pregnant. But nw my husband feels we need to abort. I am taking for past 8 days, what are the consequences, what are the possibility of me getting pregnant.
I am 22 years old, female, I have already done intercourse with my husband. How I will come to know that I am Pregnant. What will b my symptoms in those days. What precautions shall I take. Please guide me.
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.
Hello doctor, I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend 15 days before. Today she got her menstrual cycle. Last month she had her menstrual cycle on 22nd October 2016. So does it mean there is 100℅ no chance of pregnancy. Kindly rply.
Hi sir our marriage happened on 28 april 2017. After marriage my wife period date is after 20 may 2017 but till now not comes. So please suggest me is there any major issue or can we wait for some days.
Some kind of white liquid is oozing out from her breasts. And it is also paining, while it gets out.
I am married. My Periods date was in between 18th to 21st and till today I haven't got my period. Planning for a baby, so had sex with my husband. We had first tried on 14th November, but I got the period immediately on 17th November. After that also we had sex, today to check whether am pregnant or not did the urine test but it was negative. I am worried Doctor. Can I be pregnant ever? What shall I do?
Last week I had sex with a married women with any protection for about 3 minutes. Do I need to fear from any disease? Please reply to it it's very important. Is there any chances of happening STD disease? Please reply to this question as soon as possible.
Hi Madam, I have recently delivered boy. It's been 2 months. I am breastfeeding and I am 36 years old. The difference between this child and my 1st child is 6 years. Please kindly advise if its ok to use TRIPHALA to reduce my pregnancy weight as I am breastfeeding and its only 2 months after my delivery.
I have got my period on 30 Dec I checked on kit nd result is positive but not show anything in ultrasound what can I do.
Hello Doctor, I recently got married, from that time, on wards I am not feeling healthy frequently suffering from fever. I got herpes infections and urine infection. I really do not know what is wrong with me? before marriage, I didn't suffer from fever these many times and I didn't get one infection also. Could you please help me how can I take precautions. My blood group is A and my husband blood group is B .Please tell is there problem with any blood group.
Symptoms of psycho-sexual disorder you need to know
Psychosexual disorders are conditions that occur when there are discrepancies in sexual functioning caused by mental or emotional problems. These have various manifestations in the form of sexual dysfunction, sexual perversion and gender identity crisis.
The primary characteristic feature of psychosexual disorders is that these are not caused by any external physical factors or medical conditions, but are a result of internal conflicts that arise in the mind. These conflicts can be due to intense personal experiences that lead to stress, anxiety, depression, and guilt. Sexual trauma and negative body image issues are also known to cause psychosexual disorders in men and women.
The symptoms of psychosexual disorders have different kinds of indications in men and women. In many cases, it leads to the development of phobias towards sex and sexual activities. In other cases, it may create strong recurrent desires for unusual sexual situations and activities such as voyeurism, fetishism, exhibitionism, sexual sadism, necrophilia or pedophilia.
Each case is unique and different as it is caused by an exclusive set of factors, which affect every individual in a distinctive capacity.
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in women?
Psychosexual disorders in women are characterized by the following signs:
- inability to get sexually aroused despite adequate stimulation
- inability to achieve orgasm
- reduced sexual drive and the lack of desire for sex
- inadequate vaginal lubrication
- unconscious tightening of the vaginal muscles that causes interference in sexual activities
- experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in men?
Some of the signs of psychosexual disorder in men are as follows:
- inability to get or hold an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- premature ejaculation
- being unable to ejaculate
- reduced libido and inhibited sexual desire
- inability to achieve orgasm
- lack of sexual arousal through stimulation
Whatever is the cause, rest assured that it can be resolved completely with the help of a good therapist. So don't hesitate and continue suffering without getting help.
Related Tip: Why is having sex very painful for some people?