Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shahir SherwaYour feedback matters!
How to reduce mouth ulcer I have black spot inside of mouth when ill eat hot n spicy food then it will be paint in total mouth I think it's fungus infection or mouth ulcer.
What is the main use of medicine tablet simethicone (dimol-40? When it is better to take after meal or before meal? This medicine may cause hard stool as a side-effect?
My teeth r little bit yellowish so hw to erase dt yellowish n make white teeth please suggest any paste r any oil or else?
I have cavity in my teeth n I am suffering from pain last two days so what type of treatment I take?
Hello sir, my age-32 yrs. I am suffering with mouth ulcers. After every one two months I found one or two ulcers in my mouth. I use sat- isabgol (hylium husk) on daily basis. If I do not eat it then constipation arises. Please tell me permanent solutions.
I had tartar deposits behind my lower front 3 teeth and also the gums were little swollen and some plaque was almost in all teeth so dentist suggested for scaling and I made it done too bt after that I find gaps between my lower front teeth and also they seems more sensitive. Kindly suggest me how long will this problem persist and will d teeth be even or not. It's been almost 5 hrs and I am facing sensitivity and prominent gap btw lower front teeth. Need help Plzz suggest.
I have problem in my teeth. Bad breathing from mouth. Is it pyretic problem? And at the time of sleeping more bad salivation came out from mouth. Please suggest me.
Sir, I brush daily and properly and still teeth are not white, I have never chewed wrong things, plzz suggest how can I whiten my teeth.
I have been suffering from pain in teeth through the entire winter Time. What could be the solution of this?
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them