Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta ModiYour feedback matters!
Hi Dear Sir/Madam, my mother is suffering form uterus infection, she went for urine routine test, that report shown she have some puss cells, after that we consulted one doctor she gave cream and l tablets for vagina and other tablets for her. Now my mother is so afraid of this what we can do madam. Please tel me some remedy, awaiting for your reply.
I have pcod .I'm taking medicine to conceive. From the day I have started taking sustain tablet my nipples pain. I have headache. Feeling bloated and have acidity. What could be the reason please help my last periods was on 22nd June.
Hi I'm 35years old female my periods r irregular from starting last 1.5 years I bleed only when I go to toilet & it stay only 2days period is this a serious thing I take every day 100mcg hypothyroidism tablet my weight is 64kgs. So can you please reply. Thank you.
Sir, I want to know, during pregnancy period sex is safe or not? My wife is pregnant (one and 1/2 months) I hear during pregnancy sex is not safe because it is harmful 4 forthcoming child. Is it true or not please tell me.
Hi Doctor I have a problem that my Breast is sagging it may be because of exercise or wrong sleeping position or not taking proper nutrition. Would you advice me what should I do my age is 26 years .advice me something naturally helpful I don't Wana go for surgery?
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
Hello meri first pregnancy me 4 month per stich lga tha aur mujhe pura bed rest tha. Kya mujhe second pregnancy me bhi bed rest hi sakta hai. Normal nahi ho Sakti.
Is nipple discharge 7 days beforehand of menstrual beginning normal?or a sign of breast cancer?i m also having a lump like feeling in one of the breast.I m very afraid please help.
Dear Dr, I'm 32 years old female. I completed my 3 months pregnancy in 2nd of March. But still mere weakness and vomiting Mai koi improvement nahi aaya hai. Mera 5 kg weight loss Hua hai in months Mai. Please advice me ki koi problem toh nahi hai baby ke growth mai. Mujhe bhook bhi nahi lagti hai. Please help me.
Last month I took an Ipill which was within the advises 72 hours of having sex. Then I got slight bleeding two days back and took another Ipill yesterday as my partner and I didn't use protection. I was pregnant and went through an abortion a few months ago. Now I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests which show positive. I also feel slightly feverish and nauseous. I've also been taking dulco flex because I have bad constipation. Could this be a false pregnancy scare or could I be pregnant? And why am I bleeding randomly?
When I am doing sex with my husband there is so much paining happening in my vagina what kind I do please give solution.
My partner want to have unprotected sex? I need info about safe period time. N alternative method to avoid pregnancy (tablets if any. N how to take those tablets.
I have periods problem from past 5years and also I have more hair falling problem. Even it was completely my hair count was reduced. Please suggest to do to improve my hair as well as to get regular periods. I tried many medicines and courses but no use with that. Only for the particular period it was regular. I have pcod problem as well. Please suggest.
Hello, I have problem related to sexologist. I want to do sex mentally but physically I am not ready. I have seen many videos. What I have to do. I am young not married.
Simple Ways to Treat Dysmenorrhea
Dysmenorrhea is a menstrual disorder in which women suffer painful menstrual cramps along with other symptoms during their periods. It affects about 20 percent of the women of menstrual age. This happens at the start of the periods and may last for three days till the end of the period.
Few Common Symptoms are:
- Abdominal pain with menstrual cramps
- Joint pain, especially in the lower back hips and sometimes in the inner thighs
- May also result in vomiting sometimes
- In certain cases, may also cause an upset stomach
The causes behind dysmenorrhea
The primary cause behind this is usually the contracting of the uterus. The uterus does normally contract a little during menstruation but it may contract a bit too much, affecting the blood vessels and nerves within the abdominal region causing this condition. Some basic steps to reduce pain from cramps.
Some of the steps to be followed to allay the symptoms are:
- Taking ample rest during the days of bleeding
- Staying away from alcohol or any other food or drink that may dehydrate the body
- Avoiding smoking
- Avoid coffee or any food products high in caffeine
- Avoiding foods high in salt
- Massaging the lower back gently
- Using a hot water bag on the abdomen to relieve some of the pain
The steps mentioned above are meant primarily as preventive and pain reducing measures, but for more severe symptoms medications such as acetaminophen, ibuprofen or others may be necessary.
However, the best advice would be to consult a doctor in case of prolonged pain during the days of bleeding rather than self-medicating or only relying on home remedies.