Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have e coli from last 2 months even after continuous medication. My current urine culture report have 100000 colony count of bacteria. sensitive medicines are ciproflaxin, gentamycin, cephalocin (first line of medication). Is anything serious in having colony count 100000.
How to practice kegel exercise with position pictures? Siemens come from urine what is the name of the problem. Due to which it occurs.
Hello doctor my dad is suffering pain when passing urine. And some reddish liquid coming from anus .what will be the reason. And he is a patient of pontine stroke too. Reply me fast.
I'm 48yrs old man. Having the following ailments such as ESR 42, SGOT 46, SGPT 81, GAMMA GT 663, HDL 63, LDL 194, TRIGLYCERIDES 181, TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 272. URIC ACID 7.7, LIVER ENLARGED., PANCREAS IS ECHOGENIC BULKY. GALL BLADDER IS SEEN IN CONTRACTED STATE WITH DIFFUSE WALL THICKENING 5.6MM. POST VOID RESIDUAL URINE VOLUME IS 41.3ML.
Dr surbhi agrawal
consultant physician, diabetologist and wellness expert
1. Initially I get erection (that too not satisfactory) but I loose it as I get ready for intercourse, after that I find it hard to get an erection and maintain it. Sometimes when I get full erection I loose it gradually as soon as I perform intercourse 2. I get to climax within 0-10 seconds Due to this I am not able to enjoy my married life, I am married since 3 years Other problems - I have acute sinusitis, digestion problem and anxiety / depression related issues, and frequent urination problem. Out of this currently I am undergoing unani treatment for sinus and frequent urination.
Before a few months blood was coming with my urine and I was feeling pain in abdomen. I consult with doctor and doctor treated me with alkasol (urinal infection. Yesterday I was feeling trouble at the time of urine. And suddenly I discovered a stone in my urine but there was no blood. From then I am facing problem whenever I go to toilet I feel pain and urine is not coming freely. What should I do now. Advise me.
Sir, my pennis is burning during urination, what is the reason of that, it is either due to hot summer or something else.
Hi I am 22 years old boy. I have stones in my kidney I am surfing from stones since when I was 18 it very tough to me to Carry any weight thing because they get starting pain I had been gone to many doctors but they still in my body tried many different types of Medicines but don't what to do for my stones is that only way of operation for my stones or its done by any medicine please tell me what can I do?
I am 42 years man, sometimes having pain in my penis during urination. I am also drinking more water after I feel such. Any further steps if for practice?
My friend has blood circulation Problem to internal parts and semen discharge through urine. Kindly suggest the remedies.
I am 22 yo and I am suffering from urinary incontinence since last 4-5 years. I have gone through kidney scan and have taken lots of vitamin tablets as suggested by many doctors. But still no use. Can anyone suggest me some natural ways of overcoming it. Thank you in advance.
I usually urinate frequently. Even though I didn't consume much water, the same impact in case of preejaculation. Can pls advice me in this regard.
I have undergone a surgery for gallbladder stone and remove the gallbladder. It will have any side effects? And I'm getting some kind of pain in the right side back. What are the chances of getting stones again?
What is the remedy for kidney stones problem? Do you have any suggestions to remove the stones from kidneys?
Sugar or pair ka jhin-jhinni baut jada rahta pure pair me hai last 3 month se ,5 days se toilet nai ho raha tha or yesa ho raha lag raha toilt pr jane se nai ho raha tha yesa lag raha toilet ke raste me jaam ho gya fir dupahalac oral solution diya gya tb v nai hua, fir next day hua fir uske baad se kabj hai pait saaf nai ho raha or baut hi jada kamjori hai.
‘Kidney stones’ is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones form in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
There is no single known cause for kidney stones. These stones occur when certain solid particles such as uric acid and calcium are present in the urine in large amounts. However, certain factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
- Family history of kidney stones
- Lack of sufficient water in the body or dehydration
- Eating foods which are loaded with sugar and salts
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are natural and free from side effects. Apart from relieving the symptoms, they also help in improving your overall well-being. These remedies balance the various doshas in the body and thus, lead to improved functioning of the abdominal organs. The Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is the basic you can do to either prevent kidney stones or treating the condition. Dehydration is one of the most important causes for the formation of kidney stones.
- Avoid certain foods: You need to avoid consumption of certain foods such as apples, tomatoes and cheese which increase the risks of kidney stones.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You need to chalk down and stick to an exercise regimen to keep your weight at optimal levels. Remember that obesity is a major contributor to kidney stones.