Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya SaharanYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years old female and I still have menses. Its not stopping at my age also. I have done medical check ups and found no problems. My elder sister is 60 years and few months ago, her completed. Is there any problem with me and should I get operated? Is this have any connection with heredity. Please advise doctor!
Walking barefoot decreases loading on the lower extremity joints in knee osteoarthritis.
Shakoor n1, block ja.
To evaluate the effects that modern shoes have on gait and lower extremity joint loads in osteoarthritis (oa).
Gait analyses were performed on 75 subjects with knee oa while they were wearing their everyday walking shoes and while they were walking barefoot. The trials involved optoelectronic detection of external markers during ambulation over a multi component force plate, and were matched for speed. Comparisons were made of gait parameters and joint loading during trials in which the subjects walked while wearing shoes and while barefoot.
Peak joint loads at the hips and knees significantly decreased during barefoot walking, with an 11.9% reduction noted in the knee adduction moment. Stride, cadence, and range of motion at the lower extremity joints also changed significantly, but these changes could not explain the reduction in the peak joint loads.
Shoes may detrimentally increase loads on the lower extremity joints. Once factors responsible for the differences in loads between with-shoe and barefoot walking are better delineated, modern shoes and walking pra.
Hi, I am 1.5 months postpartum. I had a normal delivery with forceps. I had stitches for which I was applying metrogyl. The pain in stitches had gone but has come back since 1 week. I am having a lot of pain in the list stitch again. I am taking EXACT Mr. everyday now. Please suggest.
Hello I was diagnosed wth 5 weeks pregnancy and later went for abortion my gynaeno suggest me for miferin kit, I used tge kit 24 hrs ago and had severe bleeding for just 8 hrs, but no stomach ache. I do have body pain and weakness, but bleeding is very light now no such severe bleeding is it normal? And also want to know if I can have sex now?
To give a baby birth should I do sex with my wife at her current periods date or before and after her periods?
I am 19 years old. From last 3-4 yrs I am suffering from monthly periods stomach cramps. Through which I scream in whole house and feel too weak in first day only. So Dear Doctor please help me out of this with easy and home remedies.
The harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful substances: apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin production: plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. Bpa generation: biphenyl a is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It’s better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver cancer and reduced sperm count: because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin based bottled water: nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles according to nutritionist in mumbai. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body’s immune system.