Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Potdar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep PotdarYour feedback matters!
Had you not rested properly, it will be seen in your eyes. And, eyes, are an important aspect that enhances the beauty of a person. If you are living with under eye hollows, you may want to get a fix as it would spoil your outlook.
Undereye hollows are the opposite of having puffy eyes. The problem is not very visible in people with fuller faces, but if you happen to have a slender face, it can be evident. The cause of under eye hollows is attributed to a lack of fat in the eye region. This can be caused by hereditary problems, sudden weight loss or simply through aging. You can adopt either surgical or non-surgical options depending on what your cosmetic physician suggests for your case.
The easiest way to deal with under eye hollows if you do not want to go for a surgical method is a hyaluronic acid treatment. The acid is used to fill the deficient areas in the eyes through an injection, and it is then followed up with treatment procedures on the surface of the skin to make the skin look fuller under your eyes.
The downside of the procedure is that it is not a permanent solution and you will need to have multiple procedures over time to maintain the effectiveness of the treatment. The effectiveness of the method varies from person to person, and if it does not last very long for you, it is recommended to go for a permanent method to avoid any chances of damage to the eyelids or develop any other risks in the process.
- Fat Grafting: It is the method of choice when it comes to treating under eye hollows. It is a safe and effective procedure and is recommended by cosmetic surgeons if you want a permanent solution. The procedure involves moving fat tissues from other parts of your body and placed under your eyelids. It is a fix that has beneficial effects on the skin below your eyelids. The procedure helps reconstruct the eyelid area, and the procedure doesn't have any side effects.
- Blepharoplasty: This is another common method that is used to correct any form of disfiguration or deformity of the eyelids. The procedure helps improves the eye region aesthetically by removing excess fat and reinforcing the surrounding tissue region of the eye.
The procedure dates to the Roman and Greek eras but with the modernization of technology the procedure has evolved, and cosmetic surgeons now use laser blepharoplasty for the procedure which is much safer and non-invasive in nature. The procedure usually takes between one to three hours to complete, and any internal swelling that occurs will resolve itself within a couple of weeks. It takes several months for the results to show up. It is recommended to take a post and pre-operative images to assess the changes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm suffering from black lips. Actually it was very pink but day by day becoming very black so please suggest me to control this nd any medicines wil help to control this problem?
I am 24 years female. I have rashes on my legs from knee to feet ,thighs and on back side of hip also. Its reddish color and very itchy. My skin type is dry. I tried some moisturizer like vaseline and coconut oil but no changes it shows. Can you recommend any solution for this?
My back is full of rashes! it is not at all disturbing for me but it looks ugly! suggest me the appropriate medicine!
I got rashes in my genitals. What care should I take and what medicines I can take? Please suggest me some suggestions.
I have suffering with red spots in inner thigh for 3 months. No itching problem but this rash reappears when I left taking medicines. Sometimes I doubt Can allopathy can't treat this? I took the medicines mentioned below :- Moxikind CV 625 Ciplox 500 Levofloxacin 500 Doxt SL 100 mg Swich CV 200 (325 mg) Taking ZOCON 150 once in Six days for 3 months Applying eclospan Cream and Ebernet Cream. I clean my clothes in warm water. I did everything what I could. But my bacterial infection reappears. I want to get rid of it. Please help me Tell me some medical test if I have to undergo but Please help me. I tried many dermatologists but no result.
Eczema is a skin condition, which causes boils to pop up all over the skin, resulting in frequent itching and burning pain. It lasts for a long period, which is why it is known as a chronic skin condition. The most common cause of Eczema are allergies, which leads to skin inflammation.
Normally, doctors opt for antibiotics and steroid creams, but they give only temporary relief. However, Homeopathy offers complete cure for Eczema. Here are the Homeopathic remedies for Eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites are usually prescribed when there is oozing of thick and sticky discharge from the affected area. Graphite's are also usually good for patients who are obese and suffering from constipation.
- Mezereum: Mezereum is usually used when a crust has formed. It is especially effective when the crust is on the head. The pus gets accumulated just below the crust and is accompanied by severe itching, which worsens especially at night. This type of Eczema is best treated with Mezereum.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is considered the best remedy when there is intense itching, deep cracks in the skin as well as very high sensitivity to cold. The sensitivity to the cold can be extremely intense when you have Eczema.
- Dulcamara: Dulcamara is another very good medicine for Eczema, especially when you are overly sensitive to cold. However, it does not deal with deep cracks in the skin or intense itching. Dulcamara is indicated for Eczema of rainy season.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is one of the best cures for Eczema when you experience a burning sensation in your skin. When the Eczema is aggravated by heat or in the summer season, Sulphur is an excellent Homeopathic medicine. Family history can be a major cause behind heat-aggravated Eczema.
Treatment of Eczema normally requires some months of observation and care. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.