Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer ParaskarYour feedback matters!
I am a 60-year-old male having severe back pain. The muscles do not carry my body weight and I lose balance. I can hardly walk for 30 odd metres and then I have to sit down and take rest before continuing my journey. The pain is so severe that I can not sleep at might. Pain seems to be travelling down to upper thighs though it concentrates in my lower back. I can not do any exercise. I am a heart patient - had aerotic valve replaced and quadruple bypass surgery in 2010. I am on warfarin, beta-blockers and bp controlling tablets. Please suggest remedy ?
Hello, my mother is suffering from arthritis problem since 6yrs. she has too much pain what to do in this case.
I am 31 and I was playing cricket and was fine. A day later my heel had acute pain. It is only at a single point and sometimes gets to be extremely painful while walking and then stops within a minute, but then I cannot put pressure on it. What could it be?
I am 39 y old suffering from spondylosis for the last 4 yrs. Severe at first ie 2011 year. Mild now if with hard controlled of lifting heavy weight. But could not fully recover. What should I do to recover fully back? life is so hard with this.
Pain on knees how to reduce this pain. And also give me a better suggestion for that pain. And also I have A diabetic problem.
I have back pain from various years, even after riding on bike or sitting or doing any work I feel alot pain and I have to take rest or some one is help by standing on my back for reducing the pain. Please guide me.
I have lower back ache which spread towards left leg. In MRI report shows disk displacement L5S1. Doctors advise surgery for that. I want to know that surgery is how much safe. Is it curable? Thank you sir.
Hi. Doctor I am 23 yr old girl and I have problem last 5 month. I have pain around or more in left side of my belly bottom. And lower part. Last 5 month every month the pain in occur and 5, 6 days the pain is gone and than it is occur. Now pain is coming what should I do. Please help me.
I am 32 years old and feeling knee pain. I don' t think it is due over use because I do not play any hard sports which include running and all. I am not over weight as per my bmi and is within the range. I feel the pain when I use staircase but normal walk I do not have pain and after some one or two hour walk I feel some burning sensation for sometime which slowly reduces. I suspect it could be calcium and vitmain d deficiency please let me know what I can do.
I am 31 yrs old female and Got married 1. 5 yrs back. I am getting throat infection, body ache and fever afterwards on every alternate month which last for 4-5 days. I am also getting some red spots on my arms and hands. I want to know if this is normal to get fever like this or I need some medical attention.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.