Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sachin Shah
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin ShahYour feedback matters!
I have done laser operation of my eyes to increase vision before 4 years and vision increased but now it again effecting and I am not able to see things from distance. Pls advise can I do laser operation again.
Hi, I suffer from myopia and my both eye power is -9. My age is 46 and I am healthy. Doctor has suggested me to go for lasik surgery which can help me to get back my 20/20 vision which is not good right now. I am a bit skeptical to go for the surgery of eyes which are the most delicate part of the body. Should you suggest me whether it is risky to go for the surgery? Is it painful or not? Are there any side effects later? Please advice.
I have red eyes for 3 days what should I do to reduce them instantly they even make burning sensation.
I have red eyes for month give the suitable treatment over the disease that im suffering from long time.
7 months back I infected from Conjunctivitis in both eyes one by one. After 10 days redness gone but there were some spots on cornea. From that day I am on steroids Apdrops LP and Virson Gel with reducing frequency. As soon as I stop steroids drop again in feel itchiness and blur vision. 2 months back I went to other doctor and she suggested me start LPred with some gel Oflomxycin & Tacrisight. But still some spots are there as per doctor and it will take time. Please suggest what to do as it's almost 7 months. I am afraid that is there any danger regarding eye sight in future. And why it is taking so much long time.
Can squint be treated with eye exercises .plz help sir. Plzzz. What precautions need to be taken. Treatment.
I am 19 Years young boy I have eye problem. My eye sight is low and I am unable to see object from far distance. So what should be dane by me?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.