Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin KhuleYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, Is ORAL SEX is Good or Bad? While I am doing sex with my wife, During foreplay, I am very much interested to have oral sex (licking her Vaginal part). She is also like to have the same on my private part. But I got doubt whether it will create any infection. Kindly let me know. Thank you.
I am a 54 years male suffering from UTI Enlarged prostate and a cyst of 8 mm size above the kidney. What are the remedies available in ayurveda. It is to mention here that I am taking Allopathic drug, olmesartan 20 and atorvastatin 10 mg one tab daily for hypertension.
My brain didn't work properly. I can't done mathematical problem properly. I can't remember something properly. What I do?
Sir my friend is doing masturbate daily from last 5 years. Sir send the advice how to control at this stage.
I am 30 yrs old single woman. I have hypothyroidism. I am on medication (currently on thyronorm 100mcg) for last 11-12 yrs. I have irregular periods & it lasts for 2-3 days. I was diagnosed with pcos & was given metformin 500. Currently I am not taking metformin. Can you suggest me what should I do?
Am a 36 year old female. I AM hypothyroid patient since 11 yrs. Levels r normal now. No diabetes. I am having weight loss of 10 kgs over past 3 months. Lot of tiredness n weakness. Haemoglobin slightly low. My ESR is 45, WBC 12.3, fecal calprotectin slightly high, colonoscopy was normal, tested positive for auto immune antibody test, anti TPO antibody is slightly high. PLEASE suggest if these indicate any sickness in the body.
I am athlete when me and my companion practising triple jump unfortunately my friends leg become sudden pain in his first jump. what kind of first aid can I give to him.
Hii I have some sex problem while I do sex I get finish in 2 or 3 mins please let me know what to do.
My husband has acidity prob around 10 yrs. If he takes spicy food continuously he gets severe pain which can't be reduced by taking pantoprazole. So he normally takes glucose in drips which cools him n lessens the pain. Since he works in a diff state he stays in PG n having outside food for 2 yrs. So his acidity prob has become worser n now even if he take spicy food for single meal he is suffering from gastric trouble that is severe not allowing him to even sleep n sometimes blood in stool. He always feels fullness n is not eating as before. His complexion has also changed becoming darker day by day. Also has hair loss n trouble in sleeping. Since he will be staying away for another year he has to take outside food. Please suggest medicines which he can take without side effects. Also request to suggest any food that can minimize his acidity prob tha can be taken regularly.
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia problem. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.