Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin ChaudhariYour feedback matters!
I have pigmentation on my face and I have been using different medicines including herbal med, etc. But its not gone. I have gone for a check up to different doctors still not good. Suggest some treatment that can cure forever. Maybe laser treatment, etc. Give me the address and I want a guaranteed that it can be cure. I will surely go for a check up if its guaranteed. Thank you.
Hi .i had pimples before on my face now it is ok but it remains d scars n black spot n also small pores on face. please tell me any cream or medicine.
Sir my age is 23 I don't have beard What is the problem sir? If any medicine I chooses any side effect.
My skin gets oily very quickly. I work night shifts and use nivea for men oil control face wash. But after only 3 hrs of facewash, my skin gets greasy n oily, specially the nose and forehead. What shall I do?
I am having an oliy face and due to its pimples are arising more. What should I can do to avoid pimples.
Lybrate | Dr. Chaithra Shenoy speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have small hairs growing like moustache on my face. And also the black colour below eyes. How can I overcome both of these? please give a home remedy.
Lybrate | Dr. Jibesh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 20 years old and I have acne on my face for last 5 month and now these acne leave the mark on my face. Rightnow I am not using any facecream and other medicines.
I have pink patches all over my face as my skin has become very dry. Generally my skin is very oily but for the past 3 months it is very dry and it leaves many marks on my face. I have even tried applying moisturiser but it doesn't help me. Please give a solution for this.
40 year old female. Having thinning of hair and receding of the hairline. Vit d and iron supplements are being taken. Need expert advise from. Ayurveda.
There is problem with my hair there is lot of dandruff on it how do I get rid of it and I have hair fall complaint.
Are you fed up of tweezing, shaving or waxing the unwanted hair, then laser hair removal is the right option for you. Unwanted hair removal from different parts of the body is not only time consuming, but is also a very boring chore, which needs to be carried out on regular intervals. On top of it, the process is accompanied with the worry of bruising skin and often resulting in patches. With laser hair removal, the process has become easier and hassle free.
As per the laser hair removal process, a laser beam hits the individual hair follicle after passing through the skin. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which inhibits future hair growth. Laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth and typically takes multiple laser hair removal sessions to completely get rid of the unwanted hair. The laser hair removal is most opted for areas such as female facial hair, bikini line hair and back hair for men. The process is most suited for people with light skin and dark hair.
Laser hair removal therapy has been classified in five methods. Although they are all different, but they function on one same principle of converting light to heat producing effect of laser. Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. The process does not require any recovery time which allows one to return to work immediately.
- Ruby Laser Hair Removal was the first cosmetic laser hair removal system. The wavelength of this laser is 694 nm. The laser damages the hair follicles keeping surrounding tissues and structures in the skin safe. It gives long term hair free results and any hair regrowth is thinner, finer and patchier than previous growth. The built-in cooling system continuously cools the skin and is least painful in comparisons with other laser hair removal systems. It can be used on small areas of skin and slow laser repetition rate resulting in better and long treatment times.
- Alexandrite Laser Hair Removal works in a similar manner as the Ruby Laser hair removal system. The wavelength used in this system is 755 nm, which is in the red infrared part of the light spectrum. It is the fastest available laser hair removal treatments. It has excellent penetration rate and can cover large areas of skin. It also work great on albino skin and freckled skin, on which many other laser hair removal systems are ineffective. It is effective on skin with white to olive tones with thinner hair types. It is not suitable for dark skin as the skin pigment can change.
- Diode Laser Hair Removal are made up of diodes or semiconductors operating at wavelength of 800 - 810nm. It can be used effectively darker skin coupled with thick, coarse hair making it popular with men due to its effectiveness on back and chest hair. It is the next most useful hair removal light source and the most promising laser for hair removal. The Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people. This laser provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer. Large areas of the body tend to recover faster.
- Nd:YAG Laser Hair Removal is the most advanced type of laser hair removal system. It works at wavelengths of 1064 nm in a double frequency mode, which creates green light at 532nm wavelengths. It is effective on all skin types, including Asian and dark skin tones. It has a fast rate of repetition and can be used on larger areas of skin.
- IPL or Intense Pulse Light Hair Removal system is a non-coherent laser. It is flexible than laser hair removal, as there is no set laser wavelength. For this treatment parameters are set to suit one's individual needs, giving one a personalised treatment. It can cover large areas of skin and has smaller risk of damaging surrounding tissues.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin or hair related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.