Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sabina M RYour feedback matters!
I have been treated with imf done after i'd met with an accident when my lower jaw sustained three cracks. I'm better but can't cut food with my incissors. Is any further improvement possible?
Hi, From last 2 months, my gums were bleeding. I visited one of the nearest dental college, where I got diagnosed with Gingivitis. Interns prescribed me to intake vitamin c through orange.
I am generating a lot of saliva what is the remedy? Please note that I am also a heart patient This problem is more acute when I am sleeping as the saliva drools out.
Even if you clean and floss your teeth regularly, you may have noticed a drop of blood or two dripping out from your gums. Maybe you feel that it is no big deal, but you may not be aware of the fact that bleeding gums can never be a normal symptom. Director of the Perio Arts Institute, Dr. Lisa Marie Samaha has raised an important question. Have you ever seen your scalp bleeding while brushing? If you feel that is not normal, then while brushing or flossing, if your gums bleed, you are most likely suffering from a periodontal disease which is commonly known as a gum disease.
Severe outcome of gum bleeding
Gum disease is a simple, contagious bacterial infection that can cause havoc on your oral health. For instance, if it is left untreated, it can lead to destruction of gums, erosion of jaw bones and may even cause tooth loss. Not just the oral health, bleeding gums infect the whole body. Firstly, these can cause plague that creates irritation along the gum tissue and the longer this inflammation is left untreated, the faster it spreads causing a host of illnesses ranging from allergies to cancer.
Reasons behind bleeding of gums
This disease is very common as declared by the American Academy of Periodontology in a report that says up to 80 percent of adult population is suffering from gum disease and very surprisingly, just 10 percent of this populace is aware of it. The good news here is that bleeding gums are caused due to various reasons that can be easily treated, and the condition can be improved to put a stop to bleeding of gums.
Inadequate oral hygiene: Though you may think that you brush your teeth twice a day and so there could be no germ build-up, it is not true. Actually, it takes only 24 to 36 hours for a healthy gum to become infected with disease. Therefore, take care of your teeth in the best possible way and floss your mouth after every meal.
Your diet is wreaking havoc: Processed food is not just bad for your tummy, your teeth are also going to be adversely affected with those donuts, chocolates, ice-creams and all the tempting junk food. It is always recommended to have a healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in calcium and vitamin C.
- Misc. factors: Other factors like smoking, stress and anxiety can also trigger gum bleeding, and you should try to reduce them and consult a specialist if your gum health is out of control. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.
I have yellow teeth I trys many tooth pastes but it is not remove please tell me what should I do for that.
We kill them because of ignorance.
Visit your dentist once in a six month for routine check up.
My mouth smells pretty bad. The smell of the breath is a bit annoying. Please. Pls. Tell me something to get rid of this and make my mouth smell nice again.
I am 24 years old. Male. Mujhe 12 saal ki age se muh me chhale ho rhe hain. Har week naya chhala ho jata hai. Bohot doctors ko dikha chuka hu but medicine khatam hote hi fir shuru ho jate hain.
I am facing problem due to mouth ulcers from past 1 week. Because of this, I am not able to eat properly. I applied Zytee Gel and took medicines also (becosules Z, Folvite, Sporlac ds). No positive results after taking medicines also.
I have done two time toothpaste but my mouth bad breath and some time blooding so what I have done please tell me. I have use Colgate total.
Doctor, my teeth are green type pls tel me that how my teeth are wight in good smile. Answer me doctor.
Sir, I have some blood in my teeth in the morning time. When I wake up then there is some blood in my teeth. This happens only in morning time. I have no pain at all. What to do sir?
I am having pain in down teeth in left side for more than 2 months, it is paining when I chew hard thing and when I do yawning I consulted 2 dentist, one doctor says you need rtc and filling and other one says to use sensodine rapid releif tooth paste, and apply stolin gum paint twice a dayand use senquil ad mouth wash. I am confused which one should I follow.
2. Avoid sweats between meals.
3. Use fluorinated tooth paste.
4. Brush your teeth after every meal.
5. Visit your dentist regularly for cleansing of your teeth (scaling) and regular dental health checkup.