Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S PatilYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of gastric problems. How can I discover then what should I do if it is a gastric pain.
I have sore throat from last 2 weeks. I have tried various treatments, but no use. What should I do?
My penis is not straight ,it is lik banana bend downwards . What is d reason ? As how can I keep it straight? Bcus of tight underwear whr I placed my penis downwrk it happened ? Kindly help mi .I think during sex it wil difficult. Is Dr. ny exercise? Or keep penis upwrd in underwear.
I am 22 unmarried male who have been with a habit of masturbation and so it leads me either physical or mental weakness. I knew that watching porn and staying alone are also the key factors to cause this. But due to unforgettable it's pleasure I unable to apply this preventive measures. I want support from concerned specialist for effective solution and to have better treatment other that that of marriage.
Hi, I have bronchitis problem from last 10 years I activates in cold season and results me in sneezing, cough and most importantly with breathing problems as I whistle while I breathe I am taking medicines like: Tab deriphyllin retard 150 and syrup brozeet both medicines gives me relief for some time. I find very difficult to climb stairs and feels very problem in just 2 floors. I was a smoker for last 3 years, however I have stopped smoking completely since last 2 weeks. Please suggest what to do?
Hi Admin, I'm Sanjoé..I've few issues like my penis doesn't stand erect like others of my age. I'm 27 I feel it that but it doesn't stand upright. Please advise me what should I do.
Dear Doctor, I have ear problem from long back and last 2 years back my ear drum got affected and teared. Local doctor suggested for surgery but I did not make it. 2 weeks back I got small unconfirt in the ear like itching. Instead of cleaning with cotton, I used 4 drops of olive oil 2 times in alternative days. After that I did not find any unconfort in my ear. After 1 week I am facing bubble bursting in my ear. Is this olive oil effect or any other problem. Please suggest and advice what I will do.
I have got a severe pain in my abdomen. I visited a doctor. He gave me injection. I was relieved somehow. He told me I have gastric problem. I am kept under medication now. So, can you suggest me any easily available foods to help my stomach recover naturally quickly? Ps. I always wish to heal through natural means, if there is any chance.
For the past 10 years I have been suffering from cold severely especially in winter and rainy season.
Dear Sir/Mam, I got my period on 23rd jan 2016 and we had unprotected intercourse on first and second week (alternate days). Now from yesterday I am feeling dull and food smell like my nose is more active. Please suggest what is happening with me. If I am pregnant then how can I detect.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
I have pain in my lower belly. I have taken decolic tab half an hour ago. But it still paining. What medicine should I take now?
I am 20 years old I'm unable to pass stools and I have fever only in nights and I'm feeling weakness n neck pain and some times my nose starts bleeding suddenly and there will be muscle Catch oftenly.
Sir my mother is 45 year old and suffering from diabetes from last 7 year I provide alopethy and aurvedic tablet but his sugar not come below 200, 300 please recommend me what should I do?
I am 23 years old male, I done blood test (CBP) in 27 FEB 2017 at the time platelet count is 2.59 lac after in APR 2017 it foll down to 2.17 lac and again in may it as 1.2 lac's after I consult doctor he told nothing to worry. So I taken more papaya fruit and leaf juice so in may 17 it came to 2.10 lac and again in 20APR 2.0lac and again I done today the count of platelets is 1.9 lac why it is continuously in below 2 lacks and not increasing every time decreasing ,i don't have any fever .i am worrying please help me. What will be the reason please reply to me. Thanking you in advance.
Tips to Overcome Migraine:
- Stay well hydrated by drinking lot of water and other fluids.
- Never skip meals.
- Close eyes and rest.
- Get adequate sleep, as insufficient sleep may also trigger migraine.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Eat a proper balanced diet and maintain regular eating habits.
- Increase intake of omega 3 fatty acid-rich foods like flax seeds, walnuts, etc·
- Take a high-fiber diet- whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid consuming foods heavy in sugar and simple carbs.
- Don’t Stress·
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid fried foods.