Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Romita Gujar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Romita GujarYour feedback matters!
Is it possible to increase height after puberty? Any medicine or any gym workout or anything which can help me to get taller atleast 4-5 inches? Give me a solution plzz.
My father is suffering from liver cirrhosisand doctor is advising for ct angio wish to know about relevance and side effects of this test.
I had an unprotected sex on 20th feb and then took I pill within 4 hours. After that I had sex few more times but always with the protection. But it's been 2 month now and I am not having my period. I took a home pregnancy test and it showed negative. I am so tensed. Please tell me why I am not getting my period. And am I pregnant? I gained few pounds in this duration. Please reply soon.
I feel like in the middle of nowhere. I could not get into a reputed engg college because I got less marks than the cut off score. My parents always taunt of my decisions I have taken in my past resulting today's unhappiness. I feel suffocated with aspirations and desires of my parents. Feeling I am good for nothing!
Sir I have headache from this morning and also high fiver which medicine should I tak to lower the fiver.
Dear Sir, My mother is 54 years old she is suffering from physiological disorder. She washes any cloth or any substance 4-5 times. She became uncomfortable when any one enters with shoes and sandal she suspects some dirty things come with shoes. She believes everywhere dirty thing speeded and she is feeling very uncomfortable and she can’t touch anything. She is tells when I suspects some dirty thing my heart starts paining and brain do not works that time. Two or three years back one gynecologist doctor practicing outside my home that time she has seen some unwanted thing she believes that dirty spread everywhere from that time this symptom is increasing day by day. And she has no trust in medicine cure. Her heart starts paining that’s why she is doing nothing avoiding cooking food also. Please Please help me guide me and tell what is the treatment because situation becoming worst day by day. Sometime she is going on depression mode and start cry she is thinking there is no possibility of cure and always thinking how she will survive. Sometimes suicide feeling also comes because there is no hope of survive.
Hello doctor, I am 23 years old male ,I have enough amount of hair but I want to get large dense hair like models/actors. Please help.
Peyronie's disease is usually associated with erectile dysfunction, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called tunica albuginea.
It is not known exactly what causes peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Genes: genes are also a possible cause of peyronie's disease.
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
The symptoms of peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Wait and watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Surgery: This is a last option when peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.Going for a penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for penile implant is also very high.