Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rohan KulurYour feedback matters!
Mam jab bhi mujhe period hote hain toh mujhe period ke 1 or 2 din bhut pain hota hai or mere husband roj sambhog karte hain pirod se bhi pehle or baad me period k baad bhi, par main pregnant nhi ho pa rhi hu or meri umar 22 sal hai. Kya ap bta sakte hain please mujhe mera ans dijiyega.
My pregnancy three months 12.2.17 ko complete ho jayenge but 2 din se muje vomiting ek din m 10 baar ho rahi m kuch kha bhi nhi paa rahi or bahut weakness feel kar rahi ho suggest me what to do.
I am 22 married. Since 6yrs I am into physical intimacy with my partner, prior to this when I was 11 yrs old dat tym I was being raped by one of the relative for 3 years. My vagina lip is out n too black n it has become too lose that I don't enjoy my sex life with my partner now, nor does he. We get intimate daily n for at least 3 tyms a day. I don't have any kids. please lemme know how can I make it too tight n pink again d way it was in the start. Also my breast has became very lose n downwards. Even that I want in a shape like earlier too tight n round Coz now it has became too lose. Also on my breast dere are stretch marks as it's sloping downwards n lose. please suggest proper care n medicine. Prescription. Thanks for taking the tym to read and providing solution in advance.
My age is 41. I got a cut near anus by nail six month before. It is not healing up. I am using soframycin.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 10th day after my periods and took unwanted 72 is there any chance of getting pregnant.
Sir I am 21 years old girl my body is very thin and my breast size is very low it looks like plane chest please suggest me any medicine, cream to make my figure gorgeous and fluffy.
Now I am 18 weeks 1 day pregnant. My belly is not as much big now but my GP told to take NT scan. I took that scan when I am 15 weeks. The result of the scan is everything normal the nuchal translucency measure is also normal. But why belly is not big enough that's my doubt. What I thought is my baby's growth is normal or not.
Mera period miss ho gya to mene pragnancy test Kiya to positive aya 10 din hue aaj 9th ka period tha. Ab muje health ka kese dhyan rakhna he.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.