Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha KauraniYour feedback matters!
I am 8 weeks pregnant I have frequent vomiting after eating every meal whatever I eat I vomit. What is the reason and what is the solution for that? I feel too tired. Pls suggest.
I have a problem here inside my throat, I have a feeling not so well. Normally when the time I eat it's ok, but after I shallow finish to eat, they have a pain to my throat, I feel they have some big stone to full my breath its so hurt to breast more pain.
I am in my eighteenth week of pregnancy can I go for abortion at this stage what is the best method and what can be the side effects I can't handle another child n going through a very bad phase of life.
DASH stands for Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension. It is an eating plan that is based on research studies sponsored by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). These studies showed that DASH lowers high blood pressure and improves levels of cholesterol. This reduces your risk of getting heart disease.
The DASH Diet
- Emphasizes vegetables, fruits, and fat-free or low-fat dairy products.
- Includes whole grains, fish, poultry, beans, seeds, nuts, and vegetable oils.
- Limits sodium, sweets, sugary beverages, and red meats.
Along with DASH, other lifestyle changes can help lower your blood pressure. They include staying at a healthy weight, exercising, and not smoking.
Me and my wife r planning to hva a bady from last three month. But she is nt able to conceive. What is the reason.
I am 28 years old female have headache indifferent time, doctor said migarin, what treatment of migration. From last Three months the period are disorder what reasons I don't know?
My wife is 6 months pregnant ;so I want to know Wat nutritious food I should give her ;please suggest. Thanks.
केसर क्वचित् और दुनिया में सबसे महंगा मसाला है। केसर (क्रोकस सटिविज) को सुनहरा मसाला भी कहा जाता है। यह उसके लाल-सुनहरे रंग की वजह से है। केसर मध्य पूर्व में उत्पन्न हुआ था, लेकिन यह अब ग्रीक, भारतीय और स्पेनिश व्यंजनों के साथ भी जोड़ा जाता है। बुखार, ऐंठन और बढ़े हुए यकृत को कम करने और नसों को शांत करने के लिए केसर का उपयोग लंबे समय से किया गया है।
केसर का लाभ
केसर ज्यादातर खाद्य पदार्थों में उपयोग के लिए जाना जाता है। लेकिन इसमें बहुत महत्वपूर्ण पोषक तत्व और रासायनिक यौगिक हैं जो अनेक चिकित्सा लाभ प्रदान करते हैं, जैसे कि:
1. रोग प्रतिरक्षण: केसर में यौगिकों कूक्रोइन और कॉक्रेटिन होते हैं, जो सीखने, स्मृति प्रतिधारण, याद करने की क्षमता बढ़ा देते है। वे बुखार, फ्लू और सर्दी से बचने के लिए फायदेमंद हैं। केसर ऑक्सीडेटिव तनाव से केंद्रीय तंत्रिका तंत्र को बचाता है और अल्जाइमर और पार्किंसंस से बचाता है।
2. यह अवसादरोधक औषधि है: केसर मे मौजूद त्त्व हमारे दिमाग़ मे रक्त का प्रवाह भदाते है और मनोदशा को सुधार्ता है।
3. एनीमिया से लड़ता है: केसर मे मौजूद लोह शरीर मे हीमोग्लोबिन बढ़ाता है।
4. पाचन गुण: केसर पाचन तंत्र मे रक्त का प्रवाह बढ़ाता है।
5. यह एक कामोत्तेजक है: केसर समय से पहले स्खलन, स्तंभन दोष, नपुंसकता को ठीक करने में मदद करता है इसलिए स्वस्थ यौन जीवन को बनाए रखने में सहायता करता है।
6. गर्भावस्था के दौरान मदद करता है: केसर पैल्विक रक्त प्रवाह को बढ़ाता है। यह ऐंठन, गैस और सूजन दबाने मे भी मदद करता है। यह अवसाद और चिंता को दूर करता है।
7. अनिद्रा के लिए: केसर एक हल्का शामक है जो अनिद्रा और अवसाद का इलाज करने के लिए प्रयोग किया जाता है।
8. यह बालों के झड़ने को रोकता है: केसर, नद्यपान और दूध के साथ मिला कर गंजे सर पर लगाया जाए तो यह बाल उगाने मे मदद करता है।
9. दिल का स्वास्थ्य बनाए रखता है: केसर मे मौजूद एंटीऑक्सिडेंट कोलेस्ट्रॉल और ट्राइग्लिसराइड को कम करने में मदद करते है। यह धमनियों मे पट्टिका को निकालता है और एथोरोसलेरोसिस को रोकने में मदद करता है।
10. दृष्टि में सुधार: केसर में कैरोटीनॉयड शामिल होते हैं जो उम्र बढ़ने वाले रोगों जैसे की मैक्यूलर डिएनेरेशन और मोतियाबिंद से रक्षा करते हैं।
11. मसूड़ों के लिए: केसर से मसूड़ों की मालिश करने से मसूड़े मजबूत होते है।
12. कैंसर से बचाता है: सर मे क्रोकिन और सफानाल शरीर में कैंसर-विरोधी और एंटी-मैटेजेनिक गुणों के माध्यम से ट्यूमर के विकास को रोकते हैं। केसर में मौजूद कैरोटीनॉयड में पेटी, जिगर और डिम्बग्रंथि के कैंसर के खिलाफ रसायनोपचार गुण हैं।
13. गठिया लड़ता है: केसर मे सूजन दूर करने के गुण होते हैं जो जोड़ों के दर्द से राहत प्रदान करते हैं, थकान दूर करते हैं और मांसपेशियों की सूजन को कम करते हैं।
14. यह मुँहासे और बाधाओं को ठीक करता है: केसर में मौजूद एंटिफंगल और जीवाणुरोधी सामग्री मुँहासे का इलाज करने में मदद करती है।
इस तरह से यह मानव शरीर पर कुछ अद्भुत प्रभाव डालता है, लेकिन केसर का सेवन निगरानी मे किए जाने की आवश्यकता है। जब अत्यधिक मात्रा में इसका सेवन किया तो काफ़ी नुकसान भी हो सकते है। केसर के कुछ बहुत ही सामान्य साइड इफेक्ट्स में निम्नलिखित शामिल हैं:
1. विषाक्तता: केसर बड़े खुराकों में असुरक्षित है। यह विषाक्तता पैदा कर सकता है। यदि आप निम्न लक्षणों में से कोई भी ध्यान देते हैं, तो आपको तत्काल चिकित्सा ध्यान देना चाहिए:
- मल में खून
- लगातार उल्टी
- चक्कर आना
- मूत्र में रक्त
अत्यधिक खुराक के कारण मृत्यु हो सकती भी है।
2. गर्भावस्था के दौरान अधिक सेवन नहीं करें: केसर का बड़ी मात्रा में सेवन गर्भाशय अनुबंध कर सकता है तत्था यह गर्भपात भी पैदा कर सकता है।
3. एलर्जी: लोगों को शुष्क मुंह, चिंता, चक्कर आना, उनींदापन, मतली, भूख में बदलाव, और सिरदर्द जैसी प्रतिक्रियाओं का अनुभव हो सकता है। हालांकि यह बहुत असामान्य है।
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.
I am 26 yrs old and I am suffering from pcod. I suppose my hair loss is because of pcod. My hair has thinned n now my scalp is prominently seen. Please suggest me some remedy so that I can have new hair on my head.
Hi, my monthly period is coming every month it's cme every 2mnth is dis a serious prob or normal I married n hve 2 kids my age is 33.
I had sex with my gf she didn't bleed so she told I bleed in washroom. She had taken ipill tablet so I have a doubt if they take ipill tablet will they bleed.
I am 18 years old Girl and From last 15 days my mensuration cycle going on and I dun know how will it stop? please help me.
Pituitary tumors are a rare occurrence, and not all of them show some kind of symptoms. However, in some cases, the patients may display few symptoms. This totally depends on whether the tumor is functional or non-functional. When the tumor is functional, it means that they are releasing excess hormones while non-functional tumor would not cause excess release of hormones.
Types of pituitary tumors:
As already pointed, there are two variants of pituitary tumors- functional and non-functional.
- Functional adenomas can lead to issues owing to the hormones they release. Typically, a functional adenoma creates an excess amount of a single hormone. The symptoms are dependent on the type of hormone secreted by them.
- Tumors which do not lead to excess secretion of hormones tend to become large even before they are noticed. They may lead to different kinds of symptoms when they press against other parts of the brain or nerves or other areas of the pituitary.
- Non-functional adenomas which do not lead to any symptoms are often found owing to the MRI or CT scan performed for other health troubles. These tumors are becoming more common since CT scans and MRIs are done more commonly, and these are the most prevalent type of tumors. There is no need to treat them as long as they do not cause any discomfort or symptoms.
Symptoms caused by pituitary tumors:
The carcinomas, as well as macroadenomas, are large enough to press on a nearby nerve or other parts of the brain regardless of whether they are functional or not. This may lead to signs and symptoms such as loss of peripheral vision, headaches, dizziness, facial numbness or pain, blurred or double vision and loss of consciousness. Sudden bleeding into the tumor can lead to loss of consciousness and even death. Depending on the type of nerves affected by the pituitary tumor can cause weakness, unexplained loss or gain of weight, nausea, feeling tired and cold, menstrual changes, erectile dysfunction, and reduced interest in sex, particularly in men.
Treatment of pituitary tumors:
Many patients suffering from pituitary tumors do not need any treatment. However, there are various factors like the size, type, and reach of the tumor that play an important role in deciding whether the patients require treatment or not. Moreover, the age of the patients and overall health conditions are the most crucial aspect in the decision of the same.
Surgical removal of the pituitary tumor is generally advised by the doctor when the tumor is pressing on the optic nerves or when the tumor is overproducing some hormones. On the other hand, radiation therapy makes use of high-energy X-rays for destroying tumors. Lastly, treatment with medicines can help in blocking excess secretion of hormone and even shrink certain types of pituitary tumors.
Hi, is it possible to get pregnant from mutual masturbation? Or it's delayed just because I soo stressed about getting my period? But recently for the last 5 months it's been just 2-3 days late .but since aug 22nd I've been thinking soo much about my periods I it lead to chronic stress as well.
I'm 17 years old girl and I'm indian. I lost my virginity. At 26th october I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend nest day at morning I found some blood spots from my vagina. After 24 hours of having sexual intercourse I took unwanted 72 pill. I'm not getting my periods what should I do? Please reply!
If someone is tested for all std negative after one year of exposure. If one partner is infected with genital herpes. Is anything worry about the uninfected partner.
Impact of sexually transmitted infections on women health:
Stis are sexually transmitted infections that are globally becoming more common. Every year millions of stis are passed from person to person primarily through sexual contact. This is undoubtedly because more and more people are having sex, often with different partners, and aren't taking the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections.
There are so many different types of diseases that can be spread by touching, oral sex, penetrative sex, sharing needles or even through child birth, so you need to be so careful when having sex that you avoid ever contracting this type of disease. Most stis are curable with medication; however some, like hiv, can never be cured. Additionally, not all stis carry noticeable symptoms so you could have a sexually transmitted infection and not even know you've got it. This is why it's so crucial to get yourself checked out at a sexual health clinic if you are sexually active, to make sure that you don't have any nasty infections.
The organisms that cause the diseases usually enter the body through open membranes, such as the vagina, anus or mouth. Stis can be caught through intimate contact with someone, especially through anal, vaginal or oral sex, however some are also transmitted without sexual activity.
Chlamydia: an extremely common and fast spreading sexually transmitted infection. Unfortunately, many people (especially females) have no symptoms at all, so it's often difficult to detect. Men often experience more symptoms than women, however this is not always the case. Chlamydia is particularly dangerous if left untreated as it can cause infertility in women, so it's so important to get yourself checked even if you haven't experience any symptoms.
Gonorrhoea: gonorrhoea is caused by a bacterium that grows and multiplies very quickly in moist areas of the body such as the cervix, urethra, mouth or rectum. For women, the cervix is the most common site of infection. The disease can also spread to the fallopian tubes in a woman and other genital organs, which can cause conditions such as pelvic inflammatory disease that may also lead to infertility. It is most commonly spread through genital contact, however it can also be passed through oral sex and if a mother is infected she can easily pass it to her new-born infant during delivery.
Genital herpes: genital herpes is a highly contagious condition caused by the herpes virus. It infects the skin and membranes around the genitals, but it can also appear around the mouth, especially on the lips. It is transmitted generally through physical or sexual contact. Often you can have the virus, but not show symptoms. Symptoms usually include spots around your genitals or mouth.
Hiv and aids: aids is a potentially lethal disease that is caused by the hiv virus. Hiv invades and destroys the immune system, which protects the body from infection. This means that a person who carries the hiv virus is easily prone to catch many different illnesses, and may die from diseases that are harmless to healthy people, such as a cold or a cough. Hiv can be transmitted not only through sexual activity, but also by sharing needles or having blood contact with someone who has the disease.
Genital warts- warts are caused by the hpv virus, and are often not detected straight after you have transmitted the disease. Many months can pass from the time of infection to the actual development of warts, so it may be very difficult to determine whom you got them from. They can easily be treated by cream from the doctor.
Syphilis: if left untreated, syphilis is a dangerous and life-threatening disease. It is passed on through intercourse and almost all other forms of sexual interaction, including anal sex. The first symptom often appears between 9-90 days after exposure to the germ that causes it, and a small lump develops at the site of infection that soon breaks down to form an ulcer; usually painless. There is a secondary stage (characterised by fever, rashes and throat ulcers) and a tertiary stage, in which the germ may attack the brain and other organs and may cause death.
In order to avoid catching a sexually transmitted disease, there are a few things to bear in mind:
The fewer sexual partners you have, the lower your risk of infection;
Most sexually transmitted diseases can be avoided by practicing safe sex (using condoms);
You should avoid from having casual sex, as this increases your risk of coming into contact with an sti;
Both you and your partner should always get tested at a sexual health clinic before engaging in condom-free sex (using the pill is only a preventative against pregnancies); there is nothing wrong with getting tested at a sexual health clinic, as it's always better to be safe than sorry.