Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RavindraYour feedback matters!
Hi. My son is 23 months old. Since he was 1 year. As sson as he drinks milk he gets pressure and does his potty.My pediatrician suggested not to give him milk. Is this really correct ?
Hi my daughter is 6 plus and last month she was discharged from the hospital after antibactrial treatment was given to her since she was having cough and high fever and her wbc count gone very high so doctor kept her in the hosptial and discharged her after 5 days. Though I noticed a mild cough had never gone and when i asked doctor he said its mild and will go away. But now after a month her fever has come back with mild cough you can say she coughs 6 to 7 times in a day, but in the night she sleeps comfortablly without any cough. Pl. Suggest what is this, I am very tensed now.
My baby is 3 and half months. He have cold and cough also from last three days .Dr gave maxtra drop and nasoclear but cold and and cough not cure. Is steam can give to baby for relief what should I do please suggest.
My son is now 18 month .usko karib 2 month se constipation ki problem h.latrine bahut tight hota h use bahut pain v hota h black latrine karta h.jab uska kal chek up karwaya to Dr. Ne ise blood ki kami bataya. Bt doc ne avi blood banne ka koi medicine nhi diya h.wo avi sirf ek neopeptine or laxil syrup diya or 5 days me waapas check up k liye bulaya. Mujhe aapse v help chahiye aap kuch uske diet k liye help karo or blood fast banne ka v kuch upay batao. Because Im very worry about my son .uski health bahut hi down ho gyi h.uski weight v kafi kam h 12 kg. Kya usr junior horlicks diya ja sakta h.or ek din me food k saath milk kitna amount me de sakte h. .pls rply?
My three year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do.
I have two children; soo, How much the calories should be required for the children between age of fifteen to twenty.
Midely overdistedned stomach of baby girl 1.5 years thats why she is vomiting frequently once in day or sometimes twice . Kindly guide how do we stop such vomiting? Please suggest .
My child aged 12 years is having white small spots on his both hands. Spots are small in size, seems fungus. Request advise.
Now my baby is 5month old. I am giving only breast milk to her. Last one week I felt that I am not having enough milk to satisfy her. I will not want to give any formula milk. Can you please suggest me some food to increase breastmilk.
My baby is taking harder to go bathroom and he has to breath harder yo do it Soo, any suggestion for a free motion for my child? He is 2 months old.
Teaching kids to respect one another’s space, from even a very young age, helps grow empathy.
1. Teach kids that the way their bodies are changing is great, but can sometimes be confusing. The way you talk about these changes—whether it’s loose teeth or pimples and pubic hair—will show your willingness to talk about other sensitive subjects.
Be scientific, direct, and answer any questions your child may have, without shame or embarrassment. Again, if your first instinct is to shush them because you are embarrassed, practice until you can act like it’s no big deal with your kid.
2. Encourage them to talk about what feels good and what doesn’t. Do you like to be tickled? Do you like to be dizzy? What else? What doesn’t feel good? Being sick, maybe? Or when another kid hurts you? Leave space for your child to talk about anything else that comes to mind.
3. Remind your child that everything they’re going through is natural, growing up happens to all of us.
4. Teach kids how to use safe-words during play, and help them negotiate a safe-word to use with their friends.
This is necessary because many kids like to disappear deep into their pretend worlds together, such as playing war games where someone gets captured, or putting on a stage play where characters may be arguing.
At this age, saying “no” may be part of the play, so they need to have one word that will stop all activity.
5. Teach kids to stop their play every once in a while to check in with one another. Teach them to take a T.O. (time out) every so often, to make sure everyone’s feeling okay.
6. Encourage kids to watch each others’ facial expressions during play to be sure everyone’s happy and on the same page.
7. Help kids interpret what they see on the playground and with friends. Ask what they could do or could have done differently to help. Play a “rewind” game, if they come home and tell you about seeing bullying.
“You told me a really hard story about your friend being hit. I know you were scared to step in. If we were to rewind the tape, what do you think you could do to help next time if you see it happen?” Improvise everything from turning into a superhero to getting a teacher.
Give them big props for talking to you about tough subjects.
8. Don’t tease kids for their boy-girl friendships, or for having crushes. Whatever they feel is okay. If their friendship with someone else seems like a crush, don’t mention it. You can ask them open questions like, “How is your friendship with Sarah going?” and be prepared to talk—or not talk—about it.
9. Teach children that their behaviors affect others. You can do this in simple ways, anywhere. Ask them to observe how people respond when other people make noise or litter. Ask them what they think will happen as a result. Will someone else have to clean up the litter? Will someone be scared? Explain to kids how the choices they make affect others and talk about when are good times to be loud, and what are good spaces to be messy.
10. Teach kids to look for opportunities to help. Can they pick up the litter? Can they be more quiet so as not to interrupt someone’s reading on the bus? Can they offer to help carry something or hold a door open? All of this teaches kids that they have a role to play in helping ease both proverbial and literal loads.
" nishamlaki" - tablets are only the first choice of treatment for type 2 diabetes which commonly available as the classical ayurvedic medicine in any ayurvedic medical shop in india. So I advise any of my madhumeha (diabetic) patients in my 40 years of clinical experience as well as teaching ayurveda to my students.
Hi, I have a 10 months baby boy, I would like to know that what would be the best thing for him to eat in this age?
My baby was passing stools which was more liquid. Now suddenly it is like paste consistency. He is 80 days old. Is it normal.
Cough is a natural reflex of body in order to avoid any foreign particle from entering lungs, throat or even airway however continuous coughing will cause discomfort to the body.
Some of the symptoms which have to be looked out to identify wet cold are:
? Pain in chest and throat
? Cough along with mucus or phlegm
? Weaker immunity system opening body for other diseases
Reasons which may force common cold into body are:
? Common cold
? Climatic change
Remedies which can be easily prepared at home to treat wet cold include:
1). Pepper, Sugar Candy and liquorice powder:
Ingredients to be used:
? 1 tsp black peppercorns
? 2 tsp sugar candy
? 3 tsp liquorice powder
Make powder of all the ingredients, ½ tsp of this powder has to be consumed 4 times every day.
2). Ginger and honey:
? Raw ginger
Extract 1 tsp of ginger juice from ginger paste to which 1 tsp of honey has to be added and heated till it is lukewarm. 1 tsp of this mixture has to be consumed thrice every day.