Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramo GaroteYour feedback matters!
If we need to go for a abortion of 20 years old unmarried girl in the early stage just after 2 weeks of conceiving how to approach? Is it legal? Moreover we need to do this without anyone's knowledge else the society will ruin our life. Please suggest. We live in assam.
Hello, I am suffering from pcod since 2 years used many medicine cycloset syrup, apcod sachets, glycomet, consulted many doctors and followed they suggested for me. Yesterday went for the check n now finally I got pcod remaining and grade 1 fatty liver is the impression. And I did get my periods since 2months and my weight is increasing day by day. I am unmarried my age 22 years old. And my thyroid report is 6.65. Can any one suggest me the best. What kind of food n medicine I should take.
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Pomegranate - the powerful antioxidant.
Pomegranate a sweet fruit that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fibres. This is what makes this fruit so healthy, so as it is also called as the powerful antioxidant.
" here are some amazing benefits of pomegranate"
Pomegranate protects your skin by aiding cell regeneration and tissue repair as well as by improving circulation, which in turn aids healing of wounds. Pomegranate protects your skin from damage caused by prolonged exposure to the sun. It is also known to help fight skin cancer. Pomegranate possesses properties that help prevent wrinkles, fine lines, age spots and hyper pigmentation. The elastin and collagen in the fruit help make your skin smooth yet firm. Yes, use pomegranate for skin problems. The molecular structure of pomegranate enables it to penetrate skin and provide moisture from deep within. Pomegranate is rich in vitamins and minerals which, in turn helps fight dandruff, strengthen hair follicles and promote hair growth. Owing to the high content of antioxidants, pomegranates can minimize the effects of free radicals and permanently eliminate them too. One of the biggest benefits of pomegranate juice is keeping your heart healthy. Pomegranate juice is a potent blood thinner thereby preventing the clogging of arteries. It actually fights various forms of cancer, right from prostate to breast cancer. Owing to the fact that it is rich in enzyme inhibitors, it controls cartilage damage as well as degeneration. From dysentery to constipation, pomegranate has properties that fight off these conditions. Pomegranate is rich in iron and helps regulate hemoglobin levels, thereby curing anemia. Rich in vitamin c, pomegranate helps soothe inflammations that are inherent to conditions like sore throats, asthma and wheezing. Pomegranate helps improve blood circulation and prevents clotting of blood. Pomegranate boosts energy levels and cleanses your body which aids weight loss.
Thanks for reading this article" pomegranate - the powerful antioxidant, if you like this"
I have prl- 47.3 what is the symptoms of getting high of prolactin hormone and how would I get relief from this?
I am 19 years old and I did not get my periods still. Last month my date was 12th and I was with my guy so I just had a blowjob nothing else. Please help me out
1. Aids in digestion: Suffer from indigestion? well, drink a glass of jeera water every day to help you deal with it. This is because jeera water not only stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes but also speeds up the digestion process, thereby helping you fight indigestion. Moreover, as it clears out toxins from the body, drinking jeera water provides relief from stomach related problems like acidity, abdominal gas, morning sickness and nausea.
2. Treats water retention: One of the common causes of water retention is the intake of high salt diet and drinking less water or dehydration. And hence, drinking a glass of jeera water every day might help as jeera is rich in potassium, which helps in reducing and preventing water retention. The mineral potassium plays a key role in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body thus, helping you treat water retention naturally. Here's more on causes of water retention and expert tips to prevent it.
3. Boosts immunity: Not just potassium, jeera is also packed with iron, which is important for normal functioning of the immune system. Iron is the key mineral required for the production of red blood cells. Jeera is also rich in antioxidants, which helps in fighting free radicals and lowers your risk of infections. Hence, make sure you drink a glass of jeera water to boost your immunity.
4. Helps in treating anaemia: If you are suffering from iron-deficiency anaemia, then including iron-rich jeera in your diet can help. And what s best than sipping jeera water all through the day to make the most of it. Due to lack of iron, the blood supply to various parts of the body is hindered, which leads to fatigue. Hence, drink jeera water regularly to prevent anaemia.
5. Maintains blood pressure: Jeera water is rich in potassium which helps in regulating fluid and electrolyte balance in the body thereby maintaining blood pressure. So if you are at risk of high blood pressure or suffer from a heart disease, then drinking a glass of jeera water on an empty stomach might do the trick. The mineral also helps in maintaining heart rate along with improving your heart function.
6. Helps in weight loss: Yes, it is one of the few healthy drinks that can also aid in weight loss. Jeera water can help you lose weight by boosting the metabolism. It is rich in fibre which not only subdues your appetite and prevents you from cravings but also acts as a powerful detoxifying agent, thus helping you lose weight.
7. Nourishes the skin: The antioxidant property of jeera water is responsible for clearing toxins from the body, which can aggravate acne and blemishes. And hence, drinking jeera water not only aids in the absorption of nutrients but also detoxifies the skin helping your skin to glow naturally. The presence of vitamin e and a exerts anti-ageing effects of jeera water making your skin smooth and clear.
After delivery my tummy has increased a lot . I have not even wore tummy belt after 40 days of delivery. Not its 6 month my tummy is going on increasing. Please help n kindly suggest me home remedy to put my tummy back to normal . HOW CAN I DECREASE MY tummy.
Hello softy 100 100mg capsules pragnency me khane chaiye aur iska fyada ya nuksan kya hai please tell me.
I am 22 year old female. I am having menstruation cycle disbalance problem. As my all reports are normal. What should I do?
My wife is pregnant after 8 year. Please advice us she is until 6 month vomiting. You have any suggestion.
I had a c sec delivery on last Friday can you suggest me some foods for healing d stitches n can I have milk.
Doctor last month October 7 I have white discharge with brown blood after 3 days I mean October 10 I got period but one day flow. This month period is nt yet cme.
I am having periods which lasted for 3 days the previous month and now this month I have bled for 2 days. Is it normal. I hve gained weight. Am I pregnant?
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
Hie, so I am really embarrassed but since I do not have anyone else to discuss this with, I trust you with your opinion. Is it possible for a girl to get pregnant if her partner was rubbing his genital to hers with an underwear separating them? There's a chance that he came in his underwear, since it was wet. Please help me find out. Also, if I am pregnant, should I use I pill?
Hello 3 mahine pehle meri delivery hui thi by operation, lekin jo injection meri pith me lagaya tha uske dard se mujhe abhi bhi araam nahi mila hai, or is ki wajh se meri puri pith dard krne lagti hai, please koi advice dijiye.
Here are causes, types, tests and management of Infertility.
Hello, good afternoon my name is Dr. Hitu Madan. I am a gynecologist practicing in the old part of Gurgaon. I am attached to many hospitals and corporate hospitals also. Today the topic of discussion is Infertility. The most common problem encountered nowadays. Infertility is basically a failure to conceive within one year of regular unprotected intercourse. However, there are many causes of infertility but the prime factor which I involve are the male factors which encounter for the 40 percent of the causes and the female factor 50 percent and 10 percent may be the both the causes or rest of the 10 percent may be the idiopathic causes.
Infertility is mainly of two types. Primary infertility and secondary infertility.
Primary infertility is the one in which the female has never conceived and the secondary infertility is the one in which the female has conceived once thereafter subsequently she is unable to conceive. There are many factors involved in this. The things which we have to evaluate in this is the male factor and female factor the both. The male factor only the one thing major included is the sperm count and the volume of the seminal fluid. Basically the motility of sperm is seen in this.
The other factors may be the anatomical disturbances and may be the difficulty in sexual intercourse and drug induced fertility may be there, alcohol induced and there may be some of the unknown causes. In female we see for the anatomical causes, the wearing causes and lastly the infection. The basic importance lies in the examination. The female has to be thoroughly examined to see any anatomical abnormality or any other abnormal dysfunction mainly related to the menstrual cycle. In males we have to go for semen analysis, urine routine and blood sugar for the baseline studies. In females we go for the ultrasound, the thyroid function test, prolactin, blood sugar test.
The other causes are to be ruled out as per the examination the problems are found. Regarding the management of infertility well you have to go as per your doctor and the other things which are to be seen are you should maintain and have a healthy lifestyle and control your weight and you should undergo the proper tests as per told by your doctor and most of the cases conceive only with the initial management only and baseline management only. But the cases which are not treated with the baseline things they might have to undergo surgeries and in the last resort they might have to go for IVF also.
If you have any other query or any other information you want to get from me you can consult me on lybrate.