Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramo GaroteYour feedback matters!
Helo doctor. I had unprotected sex on march 23rd. I took (postpone 72) pill only one pill within 10 mints. 23,24,25th continually 3 days per day 2,3 times we had unprotected sex. Aftr 23rd I did not take any pill. April (1st -4th) 4 days I got bleeding. Its not heavy flow its average flow. Too much of thick blood clots substance released along with period. March 13th to 16th I got my normal period already. Nw my doubt is any chance for pregnancy? please dnt saz do UPT. Go to gynec get scan etc etc etc. I want straight, clean detailed answer. please help me. Thanx in advance.
I and my girlfriend were making out on 10th march and she's gone for a trip since 11th march and she informed me that she's bleeding black blood in her periods now. She's gonna have her periods soon like approx this week but not on 11 or 12 it's too soon. Also after having sex she was complaining about abit of pain in her lower private parts. I did not cum in her I am 99% like most of it was out. Maybe 1% would have went thru we even had a bath after that to make sure the cleanliness. Is this a sign of pregnancy (black bleeding)? Or we'll know that after her periods?
Am suffering from PCOD. Pls suggest me a diet plan for pcod. I want to reduce my weight too. please help me.
Regarding Food, don't go for any junk food, Fast food, Freezed, canned,packaged food.Always take fresh, Home made,If u cant take Home made bcoz of Job, Place, etc, Try to add Healthy Food like Fruit juices,Raw vegetables, Fruits, salads,Sprouts in your Diet. Avoid Cold drinks, especially aerated, Black.
Diet should b Oil less r minimum oil with.Salt to b in less quantity.
Dont go for baked items, n avoid cooking food in micro woven.
Try to take WATER atleast 3-4 liters in a day. But not From Refrigerator.
Avoid Sedentary life.Be a part of some activity.But if u r an Employee, n u don't have option, then Try to schedule yourself for the vigorous activity at your convenience.Always remember. If u cant allot time for active movements, later u may feel repentance about the sedentary life forever.
Always focus on Good.Think +ve.
If have habit of Smoking, Drinking Alcohol, try to reduce Quantity n frequency wise, gradually.
Dont go for Medications for small things also, unless it bothers u much. Try to get relief by home remedies r Avoiding the things that causes, n by taking rest.
If U follow the above all Tips,i ensure U vl b free from many diseases forever.
Hai my wife periods regularly between 22 to 26 days. This month already 29 days over but still she didn't have her periods so can we consider that she is conceived or what should we do further?
Post preganancy I am overwieght with10 kgs. I had c-sec and now its going to be an year. I am also having vit d deficiency due to which I have pains in the knee and feet. Please help me loosing weight.
I had unprotected Sex four days ago and the day after I had stomach cramps and an uneasy feeling and its been continuous as well as vaginal cramps, acid reflux, and occasional breast pain. Im 17 and obese and I have not had my period for four months before this. What is going on?
My girlfriend took i-pill after unprotected sex and the very next day again she took i-pill. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs that extract waste from blood, balance body fluids, form urine, and aid in other important functions of the body. They reside against the back muscles in the upper abdominal cavity. They sit opposite each other on either side of the spine.
When it comes to components of the urinary system, the kidneys are multi-functional. Some of the core actions of the kidneys include:
- Waste excretion: There are many things your body doesn’t want inside of it. The kidneys filter out toxins, excess salts, and urea, a nitrogen-based waste created by cell metabolism. Urea is synthesized in the liver and transported through the blood to the kidneys for removal.
- Water level balancing: As the kidneys are key in the chemical breakdown of urine, they react to changes in the body’s water level throughout the day. As water intake decreases, the kidneys adjust accordingly and leave water in the body instead of helping excrete it.
- Blood pressure regulation: The kidneys need constant pressure to filter the blood. When it drops too low, the kidneys increase the pressure. One way is by producing a blood vessel-constricting protein (angiotensin) that also signals the body to retain sodium and water. Both the constriction and retention help restore normal blood pressure.
- Red blood cell regulation: When the kidneys don’t get enough oxygen, they send out a distress call in the form of erythropoietin, a hormone that stimulates the bone marrow to produce more oxygen-carrying red blood cells.
- Acid regulation: As cells metabolize, they produce acids. Foods we eat can either increase the acid in our body or neutralize it. If the body is to function properly, it needs to keep a healthy balance of these chemicals. The kidneys do that, too.