Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RamanjeyanYour feedback matters!
I have 23 years old boy I have too much neck and back pain and high fever and cough so tell me some medicines.
I am sensing a dizziness and lazy sense in myself from last 2 weeks like no more activeness ,this is happening more often. Since I am a student and I do have to read alot and just because of this I am not able to focus and remember things for so long. Some time I need to give too much stress for recalling the things and sleep is bit proper as well for 5-6 hrs and just to improve I myself solving the Mind training Games as well, but still needs more improvement. Please suggest some remedy to get over this feeling and I could memorise for long.
My platelets were less at the time of chikungunya .so I got a black spot on nose. Please tell me tips to remove it. Please.
I am a 18 year old male and I have night fall prob for last 3 months. And I have taken homeopathy but there is no any improvement so what should I do?
My fingers starts shaking uncontrollable even if I get slightly nervous and also stammering this was very low but nowadays its increasing.
I used to have good erections before 3 years, you still have erections but they are not that strong and long also. Pls give me some advice.
How many times can I take cofol z iron capsules per day and when?(Normal iron deficiency) and along with this tablet can I take vitamin c chewable tablets? If yes, when and how many per day? Thanks.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.