Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh SaiwkarYour feedback matters!
I hear that ashwagandha herb (roots) which I already chopped into powder is very helpful in increasing better sex life? Is there any side affects?
Dr. Ji mere penis Pai red rashes ho gye hai. Mene first time sex kya tha ek lady k sath wo married thi mene Bina condom k sex Kiya tha Mene test karwya hai vrdl or hiv ka Dono non reactive agar mujhe herpes hai toh mujhe konsa test karwna hoga? please sir help me Mai bhout depression Mai hoon.
From previous two months I am suffering from gas and indigestion the doctor prescribed me several medicine but it continues in some way after that when he heard that my stool is getting black sometimes he prescribed me pantocid HP kit for 10 days thereafter 3 more drugs following that but didn't prescribed any type of test after completing all the medication I have left it it gone past 20-25 days but now too I am getting some black and red specks in my stool and sometimes loose stools and also if I eat some outside food I found too much gas is it indicate some serious condition I am very much worried. But the doctor had tell me that there is nothing without performing any test please guide me what should I do.
Hii I have fever since 2 days before please give me solutions for this problems I am waiting for your help and advice on how much you could save you money and time again for your help in making.
I am 67 and not having comfortable sleep. Generally I sleep at 10-11 pm and sleep for 8 hrs. In recent times having disturbed sleep With two or three brakes . Though I am diabetic my sugar levels are under control with medication. Please advise.
I am 23 years old. Sir mujhe 4 year se migrain hai har waqt headache rahta hai, bahut pain karta hai,what can I do.
Daar sir, my age is 55 years old, recently from past 3 years, my penis size reduced to two inches size in sex feelings, it may be enlargement nerve damaged, my wife was top side and I was bottom in sexual bed times, my penis was folding in fucking, just curve position, fully pain in curve places. Now sexual feelings is as usual, but size not increased in long, just reduced dimension size bottom of the penis How is increase in previous size for 5 inches without surgery using medicine. Thanking you.
My wife aged about 43 is suffering from pain in the back side of right knee since last 2 months. Before it she was suffering form pain in her both sole. Her R. A. Factor and thyroid test was not positive and Uric acid is with in limit. X-ray of knee was found normal as per orthopedic. Local doctor assuming for Arthritis. Kindly diagnose and advise for medicine.
I have been taking krimson 35 tabs as prescribed by the doctor from last 1 month. But from last two three days I am suffering from uneasiness, vomiting sensation. What should I do. Shall I stop taking tabs?
Hlo sir l want to go for morning walk but I can not early in the morning I am sleeping near about 12 hour in a day night time 11 to 8; 30 am I am sleeping send me some suggestion for morning walk and I am lazy send me how I can up early in the morning.
My wife if suffering constipation since 5 years. Twice of a month she takes Ayurvedic medicine for that. Is there any permanent solution for this. Pls help me.
I am 47 year old male. Hight 6.3 and weight 86-89 kg. Yesterday I was tested my blood sugar at one path lab fasting is shown 234 and today I was tested pp in another lab shows 268. Am I diabetic patient. If yes, what is solution? I have married with two girl child.
Hii , Im bache , im 18 years old , I had a Habit of Daily masturbation since 4 years , My penis looks like 4 inch long and 1 inch fatter , Please help me How Could I Improve My Penis Longer and fatter , Mainly my Penis Want to become Fatter , Thanking you.
After eating I feel that my stomach has become drum. I release gas also. Soon after eating I feel like going to toilet.
I have severe cold and cough from past two years. Continuous running nose is there in the mornings. Inhave tried some ayurvedic treatments but that didn't work.
My husband worked in Field job After that also he has Wait put on And his stomach increase a lot What should he do.
How to find out sugar level is high or normal without blood test I do not believe in these lab results and pre and post breakfast tests.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators