Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh SaiwkarYour feedback matters!
I am body builder so I use to take some injections like Gh, testosterone,deca, etc.NOW m facing a problem like my testis has got smaller in size. So i am really worried I kindly request you to please help Me out.
Sir/madam I am 27yrs old self employed. I am addicted to codein phosphate syrups like corex, rexcof since 8years & from one year I am trying to get rid from this but I can't. If I stop taking for one day I get body pain, nerve pain & my whole body feels like heavy & I cant sleep also. And one thing I am getting too-much sweat all the time uf weather my cool or hot. I really want to stop taking these syrups. In fews days i'm getting marry so pls I begg you doctors help me to get rid frm this. Thnk q.
I am 28 year old I have frequent headaches. I get headache when I travel and I vomit as well. What should I do to get rid of my headache. I have tried lot of tablets but all r short period relief. Please help.
Hi doctor I'm 28 year old boy my penis size is small and I don't have a sexual stamina also please suggest me what can I do.
Hello sir my question is. I have a headache problem of last 4 years on inside headache. And I want take only tablets I don't want other therapy. So please help me sir.
I am 30 years old and from last 25 days I am suffering from severe stomachache (abdominal) along with back and waist pain. The pain starts mostly after eating or drinking. Doctor told me it is acidity problem and has suggested endoscopy.In sonography the reports are normal. Please can you suggest me to get rid of the pain.
Doctor I am suffering from fever. And rested for 4 days Please Help Me please and the nose is filling with bulgum.
I am 22 year old MALE. I have gas problem From past 5 days. Stomach ache problems sometimes much. What should I do? No loose motions.
I'm doing Masturbation from last 10 years and when I will do the sex my Semen is leaking within seconds.
May The Month Of Masturbation - Some Useful Tips!
May is masturbation month, and many men may be itching to take the erect penis challenge and celebrate the month to the fullest. A healthy attitude toward enjoyment of masturbation is compatible with good penis health, so dudes should take advantage of the month if they wish. However, those who want to really go full-bore during masturbation month may need a little preparation.
The lusty month of May
Although it's not officially sanctioned by any government, May has unofficially been designated as National Masturbation Month since 1995. The idea is for people to recognize masturbation as a normal part of most people's lives and celebrate by engaging in masturbation frequently. Many people use the month to talk openly about a subject that is a favorite of many but about which few feel comfortable discussing.
Some people like to set aside extra time for masturbation during May, and some even locate masturbate-a-thons to participate in, either to raise money for charity or simply as a means of experiencing endurance masturbation for fun.
So what kind of preparation might a guy need to consider for this month? It really depends on how "into" it he intends to get and what kind of participation he is interested in.
For example, many men will celebrate by masturbating in much the same fashion as they usually do, although perhaps more often or for longer periods of time. In such cases, their preparation needs may be rather simple:
- Lubrication. For any man intent on masturbating at length, lubrication is essential. Frequent or lengthy masturbation without the use of some form of lubrication is likely to result in a penis getting rubbed raw, and that's not fun for anyone.
- Cleaning materials. Unless a man is planning on simply rubbing his ejaculate into his skin (which is a viable option for many), a player needs to have some sort of cleaning material on hand. Tissues, towels, socks, baby wipes or paper towels should be stocked up on.
- Stimulating material. For some, masturbation is all in the mind (and the hand), but for those who depend upon some other form of stimulation, it's good to have URLs for appropriate sites, sexy magazines, adult DVDs or erotic writing nearby.
Many men take advantage of the month to masturbate with one or more other people. This may be an informal double-header with one buddy, a group session at a masturbation club or a competition in a public masturbate-a-thon. The preparation materials listed above still apply, but there may be other things to consider.
- Volume and distance. When masturbating with or in front of another guy, many men are concerned about the amount of semen they ejaculate or how far that semen flies. Those so concerned are advised to refrain from masturbating for at least several days before a public encounter. This allows the testicles time enough to replenish the supply of semen. It also allows the penis enough time to become more sensitive to touch, so the semen is more likely to shoot out at a higher speed and travel farther.
- Appearance. No guy wants other people to see his endowment and comment on rashes, dry skin, etc. A couple of weeks before any group activity, a guy should thoroughly inspect his penis and determine if there are any blemishes or factors which may make him shy about revealing himself and take steps to correct these problems.
Penis preparation to address appearance concerns during Masturbation Month should include the regular use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For example, dry penis skin responds well to a crème with both a high-end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E). The crème needs vitamin C, a key component of collagen, which gives penis skin the tone and elasticity it needs for a healthy erection. Vitamin C also aids blood flow, which is crucial for erectile activity.