Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh NayarYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am suffering from bad breath and pull back of gum bone. I took curatauge treatment from dentist but to no avail. I am continuously facing bone loss due to plaque. There are huge cavities forming in between my teeth. Kindly suggest which treatment I should take.
Mere neck se khana ni. Jata h. Bht thoda thoda khati hu tb jata h r vo bh liquid nd pani k through. Ithrwise fas jata h gale m hi h nd phr vomit krk nikalna pdta h bcz pani k through bh phr ni jata. Meri endoscopy ho chuki h usme kch bh ni nikla h. R ye prblm mjhe 3-4 sal s h. Kafi Dr. S treatmnt bh krwai nd test vghrh bh bt phr bh koi sudhar ni hua. Wht should I do?
Having throat infection, consulted with many ENT doctors, they suggested me to do not take cooling foods and don't expose itself in winter like that, but its very difficult, throat pain will starts when cold starts. What should be correct treatment.
Some time I am suffering from head ache this are increased so I am take pan killer so tell me these are not harm full to me.
I have a problem in constipacy. A proctoscopy was done and it found some piles. What should I do? How can I take care of myself?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have from four days suffering fever. Red eyes and spinal pain and so for I suffers headache in body.
After fingering the vagina of women. Should I take HIV test or not? If yes then when I should take test? There was not cut and shore on my fingers. Plss give the answer of every point.
Hi 23 years male I have problems in spine my l3l4l5s disk herniated Dr. suggest for surgery I don't want to go for surgery any chances r their to be normal. Pls I have completes of back pain and left leg pain my l5_is 8 mm.
I am having some wiered symptoms from last few weeks. I suddenly start feeling that everything around me is moving the same way as the fainting person feels but I remain conscious. At this point my heartbeat gets fast and my I feel like my head is getting tightened. Last night I was having a sound sleep and I suddenly woke up because I felt my head numb. My lips, eyes and everything on my head was numb and I felt a tingling sensation on my lips. Talking about the same night, every time I slept I was forced to wake up with this numbness in the middle of the night. As a result I couldn't sleep the whole night. I consulted a doctor here and performed C T scan. Everything was normal. I really want to know why all this is happening to me if the test came out normal.
I HV sexually problem. I am 30 years old. And I am married. But after one year of marry l can't to give satisfaction to my wife. please give me suggestion.
Summer already arrived with uncomfortable sweat loaded clothes, dehydration, darker skin tone, and weight gain!
I guess only pleasant feeling it gives to most of us is bringing our favorite fruit Mango tongue emoticon
Is there any way by which we can reduce the severity of heat in this season and help you manage your weight? Yes there are many simple tips which can help you beat the heat in summers.
- Drink plenty of water through out the day.
- Avoid caffeine, tea, coffee, cigarette etc.
- Drink coconut water
- Avoid bloating by reducing salt and processed food consumption.
- Have refreshing drinks like lemon water, carrot juice, amla juice, aam panna, chaas, cucumber cooler etc.
- Snack on raita, fruit bowl, lauki roti, dahi vada, barley upma etc.
- Avoid fried foods and too much of sweets.
- Dont have very chilled water or beverage.
- Reduce consumption of alcohol
Click on consult privately to join my healthy online weight loss diet program and get assured result.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.