Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 52 years female. I have small stones in kidney untreated. I have recently experienced pain in backbone, hand and thigh bones. Is anything related?
I regularly workout at gym for 1 hour since 3 months. But I do not see any changes in my body. What may be the reason.
During excretion I have burning in my urinary tract. And after urination few drops of urine excrete automatically throw my penis. What I do.
Sir, its just bleed in stool and some time it pains like irritation. Its been 3 months and in a week it happens. Is it piles or something else please help suggest what to do as today it bleed a lot and I am feeling nervous.
I am suffering by increasing weight in few months and i do many thing to reduce it I run every morning I do dieting I taken type of medicine but I can't reduce it.
My penis is not that sensitive doc, when my gf gave me a head I could only feel the warmth of her mouth and a little feeling on the tip. When I had sex with her recentlyfor the first time and I couldn't feel much, I went straight 45 mins sex and I still didn't ejaculate. What's the problem? Is it that I'm too used to masturbation and I can't feel her vagina and just the warmth? I'm healthy otherwise.
My cousin aged 32. Has delivered baby boy yesterday. Through cesarean After delivery her stomach inflated. What should I do.
I am losing hair quickly and have trier all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this.
I eat a lot of raw rice. I can not resist myself. Can you tell whether its harmful? And what is the treatment for it?
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.