Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh D BhanushaliYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old suffering with pimples and black spot on my face. I tried many creams like peroxide. person, and also soaps like acnoll but It is not reducing please help me anyone to get out of this problem sir.
Hi, I am 26 year old, couple of weeks back, I went to mumbai on an official trip and then one night we had lots of liquor (i'll say like 2 beers, 2 lits) but didnt have dinner. I woke up at 1pm(next day) and had a pizza an hour after having the pizza I felt pukish, heartburn, and also a pain in the center of my chest (kind of discomfort) around 8pm I took digene which eased out my discomfort a little. The next day my eyes were pretty heavy and I felt very exhausted I thought I had a stroke so I started ors which gradually helped me come out of this. Thereafter I used to have dizziness whenever I ate anything. I came back had some tests done it came out to be that I was low on vitamin d (4. 5) and high on eosinophils(9. 9) I was asked to take 60k iu / week along with deworming. Things have started to become normal for me now but I kind of have issues while breathing especially at night. One day I felt so bloated that it became very hard for me to even breathe.
The commonest problem men face relating to sex is premature ejaculation. It dents the sexual life between parners and often results in irritation and feeling of guilt in men. What excatly premature ejaculation is? So, when a man ejaculates or climaxes too early, he ends up releasing semen too quickly which ends the sexual stimulation process early on and this is what premature ejaculation is. This mostly results in an unsatisfactory sexual experience for both partners and it may even be bad for conceiving.
Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta (fire) dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation.
Following are some of the ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Gokshur (tribulus terrestris): It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari (asparagus racemosus): It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha (withania somniferum): It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina.
- Safed musli (chlorphytum borivillianum): It is a small herb rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (curculigo orchiodes): It is a small herb rich in natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal museli (salmalia malabarica): It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals. It results in rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara (anacyclus pyrethrum): It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal (myristica fragrans): The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in the form of a 'churan' and can be taken to overcome problems of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given preference over modern techniques.