Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr, I have 14 months baby girl and married in March 2015 my problem are. 1. From the last week I feel White discharge from my vagina, but without any smells or itching. 2. I also feel wider opening of my vagina after delivery of my baby girl. 3.How it's become normal size. 4. During intercourses I feel lots of pleasure and orgasm 5 or more time in one session. But my husband wanna vagina should be tighten and whiten What I have to do. Please help me.
Hi Mam I am first time pregnant of 25 weeks. I am feeling weakness and I have RH factor my blood group is A negative - and my haemoglobin level is 9%. And I feel pain in my vagina. Please help me by suggest. And one thing more can I do intercourse.
After pregnancy I have facing problems like back pain and fat. I have in my hips, buttox and thighs. What is the solution.
My friend is married and she has a 3 years son. Actually post pregnancy her periods are regular, but it is only for 2 days. Is she having any problems as her periods are for only 2 days or this is normal. please suggest.
Can we make sex during periods? Will it leads to pregnancy? If not pregnancy what are the effects that comes from sex during periods?
My wife and I had unsafe sex on 25th July. Which is 10th day after completion of her period. We have sex 2 to 3 more times in between. On last Thursday 28 th of July she secretly went to doctor. Yesterday we checked on preganews its showing negative pregnancy. We had unsafe sex after 28 July for 2 time. But still no pregnancy. Is any means she can stop pregnancy. If we have to consult doctor.
I want to have sex without condoms and she have not to get pregnant at the same time.what should I do?
I am 27 years old and my husband is 30 yrs we are planning from past 9 months. During menstrual periods I take cataspa pill for 3 days I think it is affecting my pregnancy that's why I am not getting pregnant? also want to know that it will affect health of the child or brain growth?
Hey folks ; I am 27 year old girl. And my question is that my boyfriend insist me for anal sex and oral sex. Due to which some time his sperm I take on my mouth. Although he is doing natural sex very well. Please. Tell. Me this anal. Sex and. Oral sex s dangerous and how should I take protection?
My age is 25 Gender Female Given that in blood report Alert! predominantly macrocytic normochromic with macroovalocytes Pl. Explain the situation.
After how many days after period can I have sex with my partner so that she gets present and for how many month can I have sex with her and what to do and don't during sex so that nothing goes wrong and after pregnancy for how month we can have sex then when I can expect baby.
How to destroy my baby. My wife is 7 days pregnant. I & wife not interested to baby now. .please help me. Please said better medicine name , which did not problem next pregnancy.
When my menses comes, I faces heavy abdominal cramps. I can't tolerate. I have to take pain killer. I have hormonal imbalance also. I also have pile, fissure problem, before some days of menses, constipation get severe, hard stool, please help me.
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.