Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan Vaidya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan VaidyaYour feedback matters!
Me ane my wife use to have sex without condom as we both won't like using it but m fed up of ejaculating outside. Can you please tell me the days when its safe to ejaculate inside her?
I can't sleep properly from last 3 days. I feel weakness in my head and body. I am just restless. I am 5th month pregnant.
I am a 24 years old Girl. I am facing some irugulaties in my Period. I visited doctors. I ate medicines still I am facing problem. I have been trying ayurvedic medicines lately and still the results are same. What do I do?
Good morning correspondent. . Recently 20days back I met with a lady in sex. Just now I heard that she had HIV. What tests now I can go for finding weather I had HIV or not please suggest me. I am worrying alot. I am just 24.
I got my ultra sound report. Impressing on PCOD with thik pelvic organs. Please .give me the detail of these causes.
Hypoglycemia is a condition in which the sugar level in the blood falls drastically due to some external factors. This is generally seen in people suffering from diabetes but may also be experienced by otherwise healthy individuals as well. Here is all that you need to know about the causes, symptoms, prevention and treatment of hypoglycemia.
Causes of Hypoglycemia
There are many reasons that can lead to the drastic fall of blood sugar level. In people with diabetes, hypoglycemia may be caused due to excess insulin shots. This can reduce the blood sugar levels far below normal. The same can also occur due to an excessive restriction of glucose in diet and exercise.
Hypoglycemia may also be caused in individuals without diabetes. Excessive alcohol consumption, liver disorders and some medications can be the other reasons behind hypoglycemia among these people.
Symptoms of Hypoglycemia
Symptoms of hypoglycemia may vary from one person to the other. Generally, heart palpitation, shakiness, sweating, excessive hunger, anxiety and irritability are the most common symptoms related to hypoglycemia. However, if the condition is not rectified immediately, the same may deteriorate and lead to severe conditions.
With the worsening of the condition, the symptoms may include seizure, blurred vision, loss of consciousness and general confusion. Sometimes, people with chronic hypoglycemia, act as if they are under the influence of alcohol; they tend to talk with slurring speech and move clumsily.
Prevention for Hypoglycemia
If you suffer from diabetes, ensure that you strictly follow the diet that the doctor has chalked up. This will ensure that the blood glucose levels are maintained. Diabetes patients are also advised to carry something sweet and edible with them at all times. If they feel the onset of hypoglycemia, they can quickly ingest this item to maintain the sugar level.
If you do not have diabetes and yet are suffering from hypoglycemia, make sure that your stomach is never completely empty. This means that you have to eat meals in smaller proportions more frequently.
Treatment for hypoglycemia
There is no separate treatment course that needs to be followed in order to treat hypoglycemia. The best way to treat the disorder is to maintain a diet with enough glucose, so that the body can maintain its regular sugar level and perform all the regular activities. Doctors may sometimes rectify the dosage of insulin if hypoglycemia tends to be a recurring condition in diabetic patients. The intake of any food item having a high concentration of glucose is effective during a hypoglycemic episode.
I wanted to know if is it ok to have sex with a man or not I am 31 years male but I am interested getting sex with guys. I am unmarried so wanted to know if getting anal sex is scientifically ok or not.
Are you pregnant and planning on having a natural childbirth? There are several things to keep in mind when considering a natural childbirth. Natural birth involves no interventions and drugs and you need to prepare well for it. Here are some important tips you should follow, if you want to have a natural childbirth:
- Choose a birth environment of your choice: You should choose a safe place for giving birth. Many women feel more secure at home and prefer it as the place for giving birth, while some choose a hospital.
- Choose a care provider you trust: It is important for you to choose a trustworthy care provider, who will make you feel at ease and will pay respect to your wishes. In the case of giving birth in a hospital, you can opt for hiring a doula.
- Prepare your body: It is important to prepare your body physically before natural childbirth. Pregnancy is quite exhausting and makes you want to refrain from activities, but you should walk for some time every day to keep fit. Keeping your body in good shape will help you with stamina during delivery.
- Ice Game: You can play the ice game with your partner. It is a game designed to give you a glimpse of how to handle labor pain. This is more of an assessment, meant for giving you an idea about coping with pain of contractions. This method is also ideal for learning to deal with pain.
- Educate yourself: It is important for you to read a lot about pregnancy. You should read from the Internet and also from books and stories related to natural childbirth.
- Be positive: It is very important for you to maintain a positive state of mind, prior to your natural childbirth. You need to be determined and strong and reiterate to yourself that you are strong and will be able to cope with the process.
- Coping strategies: Learn about various coping strategies. Keeping your jaw relaxed, horse lips, and low moaning are some strategies you can try.
- Avoid cervical checks: Try avoiding cervical checks as much as possible, as they are not always a progressive measure. You do not have to be too much focused on dilation numbers.
- Prepare your partner: Your partner also has to play an important role during your childbirth. You should make him learn all the major facts regarding natural childbirth and let him know about your expectations and hopes for labor.
- Change positions during labor: You should try different positions during labor, and not think of being silly.
It is also important for you to get rid of preconceived ideas of natural childbirth from your mind. The process is different in different women, and you must embrace it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.